Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Soooo where are you flying to? Moving to? How very very exciting! After all this waiting, when you knew you were going but not when, it must suddenly seem to have crept up on you!

I'm sorry you'll not be around at Christmas though for another meet at Mouse's! You'll be eating turkey salad on a beach somewhere no doubt :D

You must be sooooo excited!

omfg how exciting :D whereabouts are you going>

ok flying october 10th at 10pm heathrow to Singapore then on to Brisbane ....going to hit the backpackers and buy a car and drive 600miles north to Mackay ekkkk cant wait apart from the flying bit lol.....
sad to miss another meet up but you know how it is i shall be sunning myself on the beach xmas day lol...
today has been a bad day asi cant smell or taste and food is the last thing on my mind , am keeping the fluids and cold capsule intake up though !!

went to primark today and grabbed maizie loads of t shirts and summer dresses 1.00 each so shes well kitted out .....

lol i think my body just relaxed from the limbo mode and every germ in exsistance got through !!!!

still got a cold so food tonight is a red hot chilli ...then drugs and bed

wow the aussies were on the ball last night emailed the backpackers in brisbane and they were straight on with a reply !!! so booking there today
singapore airlines have been mega nice and given us an extra 5kg baggage allowance so theres a bonus

still got too much stuff to do

diet mmmmm me worried about eating high cholestrol diet , then sit eating crap high fat ...not good have to get my head together this weekend if it wernt fullof gunk !!!!!

right of to pack again

he he got to love singapore airlines even more !!!! said thanks for the extra bagage and said me and OH were counting this as a honeymoon come emigration ....were now getting a free cake on board and i googled the picture and they are lovely !!!!

:)

Tan, let's see a photo of your lovely cake, please!

lol will do when we get it !!!

I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now... how's the packing going? Will you be having one of those "yard sales" to get rid of every little thing you own before you go? (Or will some lucky friend receive all your stuff last minute just before you go!). When one of my friends here moved to the U.S., I was the lucky one ;) Even though her Firm was paying to move her (and her two cats!), none of her electrical appliances would work there, so I inherited most things ;)

I'm sure the whole diet thing will be a breeze once living over there :) Is your weight back to posted weight?

lol no weight is sky high at the moment ....all that well i will never have a topic bar again or a frys choc you get the drift ....... still in size 12s though ....today i have tried to get back on the straight and narrow ......so have dukan porridged !!!!

Stress levels are at max I have dry scalp and spots ( though the later could be the chocolate consumption ) ..........there is sooooooo much to do i am glad the girls are at school for another week !!!

I am tackling paperwork today ebaying and freecycling its manky weather anyway

food
B dukan porridge and a yogurt
L chicken pieces
D mince beef and onions
going to try and be good all week as i know that wil drop a few water pounds for me !!!!

Manky weather? We're having a lovely heatwave at the moment and the weather's better than most of July or August! Great to be wearing summer clothes so late in the season and no sign of it breaking for the next seven or more days :D

Chocolate gives me spots too, so why?!!

Work manic at the moment!

lol bad chocolate and its spots .......i had a clean chocolate free day yesterday ...my body says dukan , but the little devil on my shoulder says feeeeeeedddddddddddddddd me cr*p !!!!
doesnt help with emptying the freezer and the cupboards ...

weather ok today a bit cool and wet on and off

right i am off to do some packing

food
B porridge and yogurt
l chicken and salad
d qourn mince and something

Hey you can live on BBQ food soon so you will have no problem then!

congrats on your fab news scrumper, i'm so excited for you. i think it's incredibly brave of you but i know you'll have a fab time, what a fantastic adventure for you all. hope the packing and organising is all going well - keep us all updated!

Update required Scrumps... (s*d the diet - how's your LIFE?!)

And lovely to see Emms posting again

Back