Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Hiya me fave fellow dieters. How are we all today? Have we all had a lovley weekend?

Hi Liliamiee :) Lovley to meet you. Welcome to the gang hehehe. Yes, you should definatley join in with us lot. Anything goes here. We put the world to rights. I have to say I lurve that dress you have got on in ya profile piccy. It's lovley to hear you enjoy reading this diary. The other girls make it what it is too. We a good bunch hehehe. Come on then, tell us all... What diet are you doing? How much you want to lose, etc, etc? Dish the dirt.

Elm - what you like? hehehe. Got the same kind of mind as me. I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoyed 'the other things' hehehehehe. How are you?

Diva - yet again you have me creased up laughing. I love coming on here after a weekend to see what comic stuff you have posted. Did you get a chance to google Wentworth Miller? Swooooooon!!!!! You have done unbelivably well on you walking. I can't get over it. Soooo proud of you. You are gonna have the most fantastic pins in the world soon hehe. How was your meal? What did you get? I lurve Itallian food. Scrummy!

Katierose - How did your weekend go with the incredible Mr Miller then? How many episodes did you watch? I bet you were perched on the end of your seat hehe. Its a shame you didnt go to your doo but like you say, think of the calories you kept away from. Plus its no fun if everyone else is there with their partners. Yes, you will certianly make up for it next time and you'll be super dooper confident and bootyfull hehe.

Crikey... I think this is my longest post yet hahahaha. And I have still got to tell you all about my weekend, but first, and most importantly, I had my weigh in at the docs this morning. Drum roll please.................... I have lost the grand total of 24lbs since 11th Nov. Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo. I am absoloutly extatic. I am down to 13st 12lb from 15st 8lb. I cant believe it. I am right in the zone now. My mam cooking us a celebratory meal tonight (but a nice healthy one) then I'm going on one of me long power walks. So girls, if I can do this well I know for a fact you all can!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

I have had a bit of a partying weekend this weekend. The new man was over Fri night and yet again we were up until stupid o'clock in the morning drinking and having a right laugh. He was telling me how much he likes me and thinks i'm stunning as I am and that I am not like most women as he can have a proper bit banter with me and he loves my views on the world and stuff hehe. I never shut up when I'm with him but he thinks it's great. So he's made me feel really special which is nice.

Then on Saturday night I had all the girls over and we were dancing round the sitting room and all sorts. I love girly nights in. We were getting all excited for my friends engagement party. And they have now took it upon themselves to throw me a big party for my 30th in March. They are such a good group of lasses hehe.

I spent most of yesterday on the couch recovering. Watching episodes of Fringe. I love it. Then treated myself to a takeaway lat night.

Supposed I better get down to business and tell you all my food diary from the weekend:

FRIDAY

Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
Tuna salad in lime dressing with new potatos (400 cals)
1 quality street (40 cals)
Vodka and some wine (1000 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1660

SATURDAY

Noodles (350 cals)
Vodka (800 cals)
2 slices pizza (400 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1550

SUNDAY

Few voddys (400 cals)
Chiniease takeaway - Beef and black bean sauce and chips (800 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1200

So i'm back to being good again now, after copius amounts of vodka. I know I really shouldnt drink as much (even on a weekend), but at least i'm doing well by not drinking every night like I used to. I feel I have come so far. I'm really proud of myself hehehe. I love a good drink so I let myself go a bit wild on the weekends.

Annyhoo, I better go and do some work before I get the sack haha. Speak to you all soon xxxxxx

Hellllllo

Yayyyyy thanks for lettin me in haha, my dress is from new look Nd my dieting well its hard to understand so here goes so I'm on slimming world but not doing syns because ive cut my kcal intake to 1300 so the syns is pointless so I'm doing the like healthy extras and etc ive been on it nearly to weeks gone from 17st 4 lbs. To 16 stone 9 lbs hope to be around the 13st mark by June, I use to be a size 10 do all this extra weight is ridiculas hope u had a good weekend xxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Hey Miss K x
How you doing? I love reading your diary :D and well done on your weight loss woo hoo!! It gives me the inspiration to carry on although I have been 100% and was pleased with my weight loss this week and next year Cinderella shall go to the ball!!
Viva... Have you googled Wentworth Miller yet you do realise he s spoken for lol.. He s mine !!! ;)
Hi to Lilliam (sorry if I ve spelt it wrong) and well done on your loss so far!! x
And Miss K how nice does your fella sound!! Has he got a friend ;)
Speak soon xxxxxxx

Hello Ladies !!! It is the incredible shrinking Diva !!!! Haha !! Another 3 lbs bites the dust ( hopefully from my big bottom !!! )
We really should invent a Voddy diet, cos I would lurve to give that a spin !!!
Miss K....13st 12lbs, well slap my chubby thigh !!! You are rocking it !!!
Katierose, or is it Cinders??? Or is it going to be Slim-derella !!! Haha !!! 100% good, I am impressed as I had scoff-a-liscious Italian on Friday night !! ( I had cheesey Foccacia Bread with fresh tomato sauce dip, Veggie Pizza and a too die for Chocolate Mousse !! )
Hello Liliamiee, Missy K is right, we are mad here,and we chat about nonsense,hehe !! Personally, my excuse is that no Voddy has passed my lips since NYE !!! Haha !!!

Diva x

Me again, Wentworth Miller doesn't float my boat !!!! :(

I'm being really fussy here but it's something about his nose !!! Plus, I'm guessing the tats aren't real, but they still put me off !!!

I'm going to let Katierose have him....hehe !!!

I like.....

Yummy !!!!

Diva x

Hi Everyone

Liliaimee - Its a pleasure to have you here. Hey, you are doing great so far aint ya? Thats a great loss. I used to be a size 10 too so know exactly how you feel. We'll get there agin though won't we!!!!!!!!

Katierose - I'll have to clone my new fella for you hehehe. Check you out with another great loss this week. You go girlfriend! Keep on like that and you'll feel great in no time at all. So proud of you :)

Diva - woop woop wopp, another great loss for you too. Eeeh, aint we all doing soooo well. I big pat on the back to ya. That Itallian you had sounds delicious. My mouth is watering hehehe. I'm off the the Itallians on Friday night with the lasses from work. Cant wait. Eeeeeh, cant believe you dont like Wentworth. I have a think about prominent noses. I really like them hehehehe. That Jake is quite dishy but not a patch on my wentworth.

Infact ladies, who do you have as your top 3 on your 'list'?????? Mine at the moment are 1. Wentworth Miller 2. Ryan Reynolds 3. Max (from Boyband The Wanted) hehehehe.

My diet went canny yesterday. Here is what I had to eat:

MONDAY (week 11)

Hula hoops (130 cals)
Fish pie and salad (400 cals)
Cod, boiled potatos and roast peppers stuffed with bit feta cheese (500 cals)
1 Plum (20 cals)
Slim-a-soup (50 cals)
Half a little cup cake (one of the girls at work made them) (100 cals)
Few liqourice Allsorts (50 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1250

I'm having one of those 'hungry' days today. I woke up hungry. Ive had some pineapple and a little fromage freis for brekkie but cant stop thinking about food. I will not let it get to me!!!!!!

Went on a 4 mile walk again last night too. I did struggle a bit but think thats down to the heavy weekend I had hehehehe. Gpoing again tonight. I hope it warms up though as its totally freezing here today. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Over and out for now xxx

Oooo yes we will get there woooo

Hmmm top 3 tough 1

Okay so I'm starting to really have The hots for

1: Jeff braizer ( from this morning Nd dancing on ice )

2 ) peter Andre always loved him

3) gavin henson buff bod and a true welshy like me :) xx

Hi x
Miss K How are you doing? Looking good on the diet front and thank you so much for your support sweetheartxx:D:D means alot.
Viva... I forgive you for not liking Wentworth but I also like Jake too;) will do my top 3 in a min... oh and a wine/voddy diet i'd be there!! Well done on your weight loss xx:D:D
Lilliam - Hope your good too x
My top 3 :
1 : Wentworth Miller
2 : Tatum Channing (WoW)
3 : Jake Gyllenhan
4 : Ashton Kutcher (get off Demi!)
5 : David Beckham

oh did you just say 3 lol I was getting carried away ;) (come to momma lol )

Ok I will behave now speak to you soon xxx

Hello Ladies !!! Brekkie is done, one workout is done, one more to go, tonight's dinner is made Veggie Spag Bol tonight !!! Tralalalala !!! Feeling organised today !!!!
Lists, lists, I love Lists !!!!

My top Yummy List

Sam Neill
Jake Gyllenhaal
Gibbs ( NCIS )
Sean Bean
Trevor Eve
James Mason

No particular order, just mix em all up....and Miss Diva will see you now, boys !!! Haha !!!
( I know quite a lot of my choices are old, but OMG there is something about an old silver haired man, is it the experience ?? Is it the lazy smile ?? Ok, Ok, I guess I have issues !!! In my defence I am in my forties and these men were hot in their heyday....not you Jake....hehehe, obviously !! )

Totally forgotten about food, off now to feast on a little daydream involving my list !!!!!

Diva x

Gibbs!!! D-haaaaaamn tht man is fiiiiiiinneeee! lol.

Hope you're doing well hun, good stuff with the walk!
You ate a lot of food for only 1250 cals! I need to watch and learn!

Haha Pink! Are you another NCIS fan?? Or is it just Gibbs ??? Just watched Season 1 again, now on Season 2 .... Also like McGee, reminds me of a younger Mr Diva !!!! ( Tony does nothing for me, I'm afraid, I think Abbey is great too, but not in a lust after way !!! )

Sorry everybody for this total geeky NCIS moment !!!!

Diva x

Morning Ladies :) How are you all this fine morning? I am shattered. Did not want to get up for work today. It's my early shift (well, when I say early I mean 8am start which is technically not that early but it is to me hehehehe). I am not a morning person. Cant wait for the spring/summer and light mornings. I swaer I am solar powered hehe.

Well, there were some pretty fine men on those lists I have to say :) Diva, I tell you who I like who is a bit older - John Travolta. Mmmm.

I have only watched that NCIS a few times but I love stuff like that so I think I'll have to add it to my rental list. I'm with that Lovefilm and rent movies and tv series all the time. I LOVE TV hehehehehe. I get totally engrossed in it and love the escapism.

Well, as I mentioned yesterday I was having one of those 'hungry hungry' days where you just cant seem to feel full up for long and crave food all day. I had a bit of a wobble consisting of a few sweeties but nothing major which is good. Here is what yesterday looked like...

TUESDAY

Pineapple (70 cals)
Plum (20 cals)
Tuna salad (350 cals)
Fromage freis (100 cals)
2 x biccys (80 cals)
Apple (50 cals)
Chicken Kiev (not a garlic one but a ham and cheese one) with small jacket potato, salad and mushrooms (600 cals)
Sweeties (consisting os 1 wham bar, handful of fruit pastles and 5 liqourice flyers) (450 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1720

I are loads didnt i. Good job half of it was fruit and vedge though. And I went to the gym last night and worked my socks off for an hour doing cardio. I swear, those few sweeties before I went must have gave me a boost of energy. My friend said I was like a sargent major hahaha. I was going hell for leather on the cross trainer and bike.

I'm gonna try be better today. Then I have my fella over tonight so am bound to burn some calories hahahahaha.

Speak soon girlies xxx

Last edited:
Heeeeey missy,

Ooo I had 1 of them days yesterday and 1 of the girls from my diary but of been national Haha

Keep strong Nd just think u wont be bloated for sexy time later ;) hahaha
have fun lovely xxxxxx

Hey Liliaimee, have you started a diary on here? Whats the link? (yip, I'll just keep thinking of sexy time hahahahaha) xxx

Yeh I have Hun but I wouldnt have a clue what it is atm cos I'm on my phoneee ill post it later have a good night ;) xx

Miss K, I am liking Mr T too, especially as he has lost a couple or stone or so recently, and I have just seen gorgeous pics of him with his new baby....and gorg wife ( she's 48!!! ) and daughter......
Hungry days are a nightmare, and I usually find it happening to me, when I cut the cals too much, like down to 1200 or so. I feel much easier to cope around 1500- 2000 cals. Planning to sort out my wardrobe this weekend....time to ditch some more saggy stuff I have been living in for the last few months. Trying not to buy new clothes until I hit 168...... And I lurve clothes !!! ( sob )

Diva x

Hiya girls.

Yeah, I saw them piccys of John Travolta on the front of OK magazine or something and he looked lurvley ;) Yum yum hehehe. His wifey is a lucky ladieeeeee.

Well I had a terrible day yesterday so I'm in a right fettle today now. I got myself all stressy over my cash flow situation and got myself all down. I ended up cancelling on the new fella and told him I had to work as I was just in a foul mood and wanted to go home and cry and drown my sorrows in food and drink. I know thats not the way to cope but I just needed the escape yesterday. I feel crap coz of the amount I ate but today is another day and i'll do what I always do and be extra good today (with the aid of some appetite suppressants) and then get back to normal tomorow. So here is the mess that was yesterday...

WEDNESDAY

Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
Chicken, brocoli, low fat mash, baby carrots (350 cals)
Fromage Fres (100 cals)
Pear (50 cals)
Wine and vodka (850 cals)
2 x Babybells (120 cals)
2 packs of scampi fries (250 cals)
Bangers and mash (500 cals)
About 8 Oreos (500 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2940 :(

I'm soooo ashamed. I have been doing so well too. How can you tell I dont handle stress well. I wish I was one of those people that loses their appetite when they are stressed.

Annyhoo, no point dwelling. Just gotta get back on it!!!! I did thoroughly enjoy the Oreos though hahahaha.

How are you all getting on? Oh and Diva, isnt it great when your clothes get too big. My work pants are starting to hang off me hahahaha. Love it xxxxxx

Back