September (re) starting CD club!!

Tomorrow is day 21 on CD and due to do add a meal next week for the first time - I'm worried that starting 'eating' will reduce my urge to go back to SS. I know that sometimes a chemical 'hit' with one type of food gets you yearning for something else. I nearly killed when someone next to me at work had a tuna roll. Asked him to tell me next time so I can have my lunch bar at the same time! And it worked. As did having them at the same time as the birthday cream cakes were coming round. Lost 18lb in three weeks which does it for me. Good luck and well done everyone - we ARE getting there.

Good morning all

Morning girlies :)

Here's to another successful CD-ing week - hope you all survived the weekend and stayed on plan :confused: The weekends certainly are the toughest but I try to keep on plodding and seem to be managing to stick with it - the wonderful support on here helps BIG TIME !!

I'm on AAM this week - it's really strange eating food :rolleyes: and I'm really struggling to still get my 4packs (I'm tall) down as well...I'm really stuffed come evening time - how bizarre is that - 3oz of chicken and a spoonful of veg along with 4 shakes and I'm stuffed :confused: :eek:

Anyway looking forward to a good loss this week - only 1lb off on Saturday past (TOTM) and was a bit disappointed but I have to keep my eye on the ball so to speak and not let myself forget what my goal is !!

Have a fab day everyone - catch you all later...

hugs

Hi all
Welcome to all you new/restarters, as has already been said this is a great site where you'll find loads of support and advice.
Been on a bit of a downer today (argument with OH!) and could really have stuffed my face with anything but instead I have thought about why I want to do that and how I am feeling and it had really helped. In the past I would automatically reach for food whenever something got tough, suddenly having that comforter removed means I am having to look a bit deeper and deal with the issue rather than smothering it with food. Hmmm I have some thinking to do so I'm off to get a nice cup of coffee and figure out whats really going on xx

Hi All!
The weekends are sooooooo tough! But its Monday, and a new week ahead.
Bluemoon I can absolutely relate to what you are saying, its amazing when you get through it though. You should be very proud of yourself for having the will power to avoid the emotional binge.

Also hi & goodluck to all new starts.

x

Hi Guys, bit disappointed at the moment. Thought I'd lost two lbs this week but yesterday my weight bounced up again. Went to my CD WI and lost nothing! Came home and my scales agreed with my CDC's. Was really down but stayed with it.:(

This morning though, erm discovered why - won't go into details but there was a visit to the bathroom involved. Suddenly realised I should have had some fibre a few days ago! Hope no one is having their shake and reading this!

So hopefully back on track.

LMAO I can so relate to the bathroom antics and weight loss correlation :eek:

Bless :)

At least you can put it down to something ;)

Hi,
I'm on day 3 of my CD, and reg with this site yesterday, it seemed to be ok until now, as i'm feeling very hungry right now, but i won't let it beat me this time.
I've a head ache to die for at the mo, but i was told expect it.
I'm still on my honeymoon, as i got married on Saturday and go back to work on friday, which i think will help as my mind will be on other things than the fridge calling me.
Anyway this is only my 2nd time in a chat room thingy, and would like to join your cd club so i can get help and talk to people who know why we're doing this.

Nick

Hi all and welcome to the site Nicolo
Hope everyones having a great day. After yesterday I feel soooo much better! Did a lot of thinking yesterday about why I comfort eat and hopefully coping with it so well yesterday will make me stronger for the next time I'm faced with an emotional crisis. In the end I decided to have an extra pack and made myself a lovely hot muffin and didn't do my usual binge followed by self hate! It was quite enlightening to feel so in control!!

Evening all :) sound like a policeman there !!!

hope u are all well !!

Welcome aboard Nicolo :D Minimins is FAB !!

Bluemoon - well done for not having a binge - I can soooo relate to that and know how difficult it is to break the cycle :)

Had a not bad day myself - REALLY struggling to have FOUR packs AND AAM - feel really stuffed :(

Does anyone know if I really need 4packs per day - I am exactly 5'8" - does that mean that 3 would be OK ?? Cambridge says that women OVER 5'8" should have 4...but wot about those who ARE 5'8" ??!!! :eek: HELP !!

Off to put kiddiwinks to bed....

catch ya later....

hey guys and girls sorry not been online for the past week, but got food poisoning after that trip I had so was ill for the whole time, so came off CD so restarting again tomorrow so can't wait to get back on track. off for 10days so should have a good week. good luck for tomorrow everyone.

Flippin eck IslandGirl :eek: that was bad news....glad your feeling better...and good luck with the re-start :)

keep us posted !

Great News!!! I'm in the 10's!!!!:) :) :) 10st 13.5lbs.

I haven't been 10st anything since 1989!!

The worst bit was I haven't lost for a while and my weight just seemed to be out of control again. Well it felt like that to someone losing all sense of proportion.

Last night I knew I was home alone today and found I was planning a secret binge. This time I was prepared and spent time actively thinking about what was really ging on and how I was responding to old pressures and that this was my body trying to hang onto the weight. Decided that no matter what I'd just carry on.

Can never get the ticker to appear, but have just updated it.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10732;131;0;1/c/153.5/t/144/s/195/k/9b71/weight.png

:D excellent on all your weight losses!

i'm feeling rubbish today - feel like giving up!

had felt like this for 3 days now but i seem to get through another day and Ive only been doing it for 16 days!

i just don't like the shakes.

i have 2 soups and a hot choc mint and I'm getting bored!

oh, don't listen to me coz I'm just feeling sorry for myself.
I'm craving food big time and I'm feeling sorry that although i know its my choice, i cant eat right now!!!!

keep going everyone

Tracie

Hi all, just a quick update!
have moved house, all settled in now more or less, just got dial up till BB arives in a few weeks so wont be around too much..

Well done everyone on the fab losses & Islandgirl sorry about the fp.. what a crappy thing to happen!!

I lost another 9.5 last week (well on my scales anyway)!! Great.. absolutely delighted, got through all the move, super stressful etc only ate once & then it was a choice, controlled meal of steak, mushrooms & cabbage & though it was lovely it wasnt even all that!!

Keep up the excellent work everyone, we are on our way to slimdom!! cant beleive Im in week 3 already!!

Looking forward to getting back to routine!!!

Keep on trucking girls...:D

You're all doing so bloody well....you put me to shame !!!:(

I need to come and join you all...REAL SOON!!!!

Lacey...xxx

Come & join us Isis, the more the merrier!!!
Its really great support...

Hi Island girl - nice to have you back, hope you're recovering from the Food P, who knows some of that weight loss may be permanent. My bro has something he got in Morocco years ago and although it can be painful he never puts on weight. When I said I wished I could get something useful like that and had he considered marketing it, he thought I'd gone mad!

Anna, wow on your weight loss esp while moving house which is often enough to drive anyone to distraction!

I do love this thread, I check it a couiple of times a day as part of my positive reinforcement plan. Mad but it works.

Great News!!! I'm in the 10's!!!!:) :) :) 10st 13.5lbs.

I haven't been 10st anything since 1989!!

The worst bit was I haven't lost for a while and my weight just seemed to be out of control again. Well it felt like that to someone losing all sense of proportion.

Last night I knew I was home alone today and found I was planning a secret binge. This time I was prepared and spent time actively thinking about what was really ging on and how I was responding to old pressures and that this was my body trying to hang onto the weight. Decided that no matter what I'd just carry on.

Can never get the ticker to appear, but have just updated it.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10732;131;0;1/c/153.5/t/144/s/195/k/9b71/weight.png

missed this post cos wasn'y on last nite - and just wanted to say a HUGE well done Soraya - you must be thrilled :D

Back