Siobhan's new food diary :)

Ok so today I went totally off plan :(
but back to it now :)
Know one day will not ruin the week (esp since i havnt followed it in over a month) so gonna b good and hopefully lose on wens x x

Ended up not stickin to plan really :-(.
In gym nw thou so hopefully helps wit wi x x

Jaly said:
Enjoy your workout hun!

Was so glad that i went when i got there.
How u gettin on hun? X

I'm good! Definitely looking more toned and started tracking calories as well, worried tho as i'm still a teen and have only been eating 1200 calories per day (not been using weeklies) so, gonna probably give up propoints and focus on counting cals x

feeling the exam pressure too :( physics this afternoon, am dreading it!

aww thats brill hun that u can see it! u shud try eating some weeklies i find i loose best wen i eat all of them! weird but good :)
aww hun is it the A levels? im not sure how it is in UK its different here in Ireland...

x x

Amigurumi said:
Well done on loss! And the gym! Thats something I just can't get back into at all!

thanks hun. No quarantee il b bk soon thou lol. Have a really bad pain in lower abdomen n eorried its an ovarian cyst.. Had one last year n had to have an op :-( goin docs later.

How u getting on? Remember talkin to u a while ago on this x x

Week 2 Day 1

Banana: 0
Coffee with dash of milk and splenda:0
One piece twix: 4

Prepacked chicken and ham sambo: 10
Galaxy bubbles orange: 5

Dolmio pastavita: 8
Dairy milk caramel: 6

Homemade chicken pot pie: 6

Dailies: 33/33
Weeklies: 6/49

Last edited:
Hope doc helps you out,that's not so good! Well done on the 1lb loss.All going ok,did have half a pound gain this week but was totm and had upped the exercise so put it down to that!

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope doc helps you out,that's not so good! Well done on the 1lb loss.All going ok,did have half a pound gain this week but was totm and had upped the exercise so put it down to that!

Aww ul get that dwn and more this week :)
Its mad that excercise can sumtimes show a gain bt muscle burns more cals than fat :) x x

Yea had started doing the 30 day shred so using weights,hopefully will soon see the difference! Thanks about my gain :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea had started doing the 30 day shred so using weights,hopefully will soon see the difference! Thanks about my gain :0)

What exactly is t 30 day shred heard bout it a few times but i duno? X

It's from Jillian Michaels who used to be a trainer on the biggest loser in America and Australia.Basically it's a 20 minute per day DVD,you do level one for 10 days,then level two and then level three,it can help with weight loss but it's a good exercise for toning.Fitness levels go up aswell.

bulldogdaisy said:
It's from Jillian Michaels who used to be a trainer on the biggest loser in America and Australia.Basically it's a 20 minute per day DVD,you do level one for 10 days,then level two and then level three,it can help with weight loss but it's a good exercise for toning.Fitness levels go up aswell.

Aww sounds good! Thanks for tellin me x

Back