Siobhan's new food diary :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw sorry to hear that,fresh start and you can soon knock that 6lb and more off :0)

Yeah i wasnt too down about it.
Tinkin positive!!

How r u getting on? X

bulldogdaisy said:
Best way to think,all ok here thanks,wi tomorrow but totm today so not expecting anything exciting lol

Aww its so annoyin being a woman isnt it!? U nevr no u cud b dwn n if its just a little ul no its more really :) x

blonde_sue said:
Aww its so annoyin being a woman isnt it!? U nevr no u cud b dwn n if its just a little ul no its more really :) x

Thanks hun and yea totm is annoying when it's around wi time!

Ok so yesterday didnt go the best but everything was pointed and ate 29 weeklies :p

Been much better today went to the gym and all and have eaten 20/34 dailies.
Going to see the 5 year engagment later so might spend 12 on a medium popcorn n diet coke :) x

bulldogdaisy said:
All sounding good so far,the weeklies are there to be used so don't feel bad,enjoy the movie tonight :0)

Thanks hun. Yeah gonna try not use them til later in my week cus i find if i dnt im more likely to have a good week. U no that feelin that u no uve to stick to dailies for 5 days x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I know what you mean bout the dailies.Hope you have a good weekend :0)

Thanks hun! U too x x

Today going ok... Had a breakie roll cus my manger made me one which workd out as 19pp :-\ eek so have 7 weeklies left x

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad all ok,you can do it! Eek at 19 pp!

Yup was a lot! Ended up weatin t rest of my weeklies n activity points n one extra yday but goin ok so far today x x

What Day do u weigh. ? Good luck!

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad today is going well for you :0)

Thanks hun :). Hows tings wit u?
How much u lost so far? X

Back