Siobhan's new food diary :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well not hard but what do you struggle with?

Just eating too many sweets! Like if i ate well id b under points but im so bad for eating choc! I work in a shop too so its always staring at me lol x x

Yea it doesn't help if temptation is right in front of you! Must admit I do like to have a bit of chocolate myself :0)

Been really bold n didnt go to meeting today. I actually drove up to t place bt i forgot on a thurs morning u have to park 10mins away so i just went home as it was bucketing rain n had no brolly.

Need to seriously cop on now! Good today so far n yday x x

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope rest of your day goes well and you have a good weekend :0) shame you couldn't attend the meeting!

Thanks hun it did n so did today :) :) x x

bulldogdaisy said:
Am glad you had a good day :0)

Hows urs goin hun? X x

All going well though I've had nearly all of my weeklies so dunno if will have a gain on Monday! Plus after 15 day of doing the shred i'm bored of it so am having the weekend off,I feel such a rebel lol

bulldogdaisy said:
All going well though I've had nearly all of my weeklies so dunno if will have a gain on Monday! Plus after 15 day of doing the shred i'm bored of it so am having the weekend off,I feel such a rebel lol

Ah u need a break sometimes hun once u get bk to it x x

Was good from wens to sat night but bold sat night n sunday. Was planning to b good today but ended up eatin 24 before 10! Was in work at 7 n was starvin. Gonna try stick to the 9 i have left eek x x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea will do shred today plus have changed my wi day to a Friday,see how I get on,how was your weekend?

Ah thats good hun! Least ur gettin bk to it. Went to t gym on fri x

Thanks good you did the gym on Friday and weekends aren't always easy.Shame you were so hungry this morning,have you thought about what you can have for 9 points?plenty of veg for starters!!

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks good you did the gym on Friday and weekends aren't always easy.Shame you were so hungry this morning,have you thought about what you can have for 9 points?plenty of veg for starters!!

Yeah gonna have a salad wit chicken n vinagereete whuch is only 1pp per half bottle x

bulldogdaisy said:
No idea if spelled that right lol

Better then my spelling anyway!!

Ok back to meeting today.. Duno what i weigh at this stage cus havnr had the willpower to be good x x

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw ok,hope all goes ok for you at the meeting :0)

Put on 6 pounds aftr a month of being bold :-(

Back