Siobhan's new food diary :)

Sounds like a delicious brekkie, love twix! :p Hope everything goes okay at the docs x

haha very healthy eh? :p was in work at 7am n the nighman bought one n was like u want half? :p

docs went ok.. had to get a pregnancy test etc im not pregnant :)
she felt my tum n said she cudnt feel anything but tinks i may have a small cyst but might go away itself.
was referred to hosp for an ultrasound but waiting list is months :(
if the pain gets really bad il go to a and e like last time :p but feeling better today!, not sure if thats t painkillers thou :p
i have implanon in my arm and she said if i get another cyst to get it taken out as thats one side effect of it :(
dont wana go back on pill thou as i was so emotional on 3 different ones :(

ok rant over lol x x

Oh I know what you mean about emotional on the pill,I was fine with it for years then had a break and when I went back on it the start of last year,ergh was awful! Had two different ones,gave up in the end!Aw I hope it isn't a cyst,hope you're feeling ok after the vist to the docs,bit of a nuisance about the waiting list for a scan :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh I know what you mean about emotional on the pill,I was fine with it for years then had a break and when I went back on it the start of last year,ergh was awful! Had two different ones,gave up in the end!Aw I hope it isn't a cyst,hope you're feeling ok after the vist to the docs,bit of a nuisance about the waiting list for a scan :0)

Yeah i tryed 3.. I tink t last one was ok yaz. Take it 24 days n 4 placebos bt wantd t bar :p. Its great but if i need to get anothr cyst removd t doc said i could talk about other options.

X x

Jaly said:
Not sure what to say :X *hugs*

Il b fine girls :) thanks
Not as sore each day :) x x

That's good you can sort out another option if need be and am glad the pain is easing up for you.Hows today going?

thanks hun. No quarantee il b bk soon thou lol. Have a really bad pain in lower abdomen n eorried its an ovarian cyst.. Had one last year n had to have an op :-( goin docs later.

How u getting on? Remember talkin to u a while ago on this x x

Thanks, yeah I'm flyin on WW, no sign of slowing down yet everytime I see my friends they comment on it. Its great. 1lb away from my original WW goal bu want to lose another 14-20lbs myself anyway.

Amigurumi said:
Thanks, yeah I'm flyin on WW, no sign of slowing down yet everytime I see my friends they comment on it. Its great. 1lb away from my original WW goal bu want to lose another 14-20lbs myself anyway.

Aww thats amazing!! Well done x x x

Ok so had a bit of a mad weekend.. Was ok pointswise til sat night went to an italien restaurant n then cocktails! Was amazing but i went way over weeklies wit t drinks! Tink i had bout 11.. Strawberry n banana dajaris n toffe n raspberry ones n mint choc which were like milkshakes! Lol

Then yday went to carvery wit fam bt forgot t other halfs mum askd me up for dinns to celebrate our engagment :-\ i had roast chick n veg thou so wasnt too bad lol.

Back to it today nw n gonna try hit t gym a few times before wens!

Hope u are all well x x

Jaly said:
Good luck at the gym - I hate it lol, find it so boring :p

Sounds like you had a good weekend, glad you enjoyed it ;)

I like it! Once im there im fine lol. Have u tryed any classes?

Yeah it was good but not dietwise lol.. U have a good one? X x

Jaly said:
Nah, I'd much rather dance the weight off and do some easy toning exercises at home - treadmills etc. just aren't my thing! :)

I had a good weekend, not looking forward to a study-filled week though!

Best to do what u like!

I also hate treadmills bt dnt mind t crosstrainer rower n bike x x

Jaly said:
Nah, I'd much rather dance the weight off and do some easy toning exercises at home - treadmills etc. just aren't my thing! :)

I had a good weekend, not looking forward to a study-filled week though!

Best of luck wit ur exams x x

Im so bad at stickin to the plan and its not even hard! Workin 6 shifts this week n 2 are sat n sun morning so cant waste em on drink at least!

Scared about weigh in tomorrow x x

Back