Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

1lb on for me! :-( I'll get there some day :)

rosie, soz hun if u have already told us, but when is ur last list update? after the 18th my next offical WI is the 27th, so would i count the 18th as my Last WI, or just weigh myself and let u know in the 24th? x

rosie, soz hun if u have already told us, but when is ur last list update? after the 18th my next offical WI is the 27th, so would i count the 18th as my Last WI, or just weigh myself and let u know in the 24th? x

I know everyone is going to be busy on Xmas eve and day so I thought might be an idea to update on 27th. The answer to your question is that if you normally weigh yourself on Tuesdays then weigh on christmas day morning and call it last one. My normal day is Thursday so I will be weighing on 27th. Hope that makes it a bit more clearer. Also I am open to any suggestion as few heads work better than one.

Do not forget to to post a picture in your dress showing off your slinky figure.

I usually weigh in on a Tuesday but our consultant has organised a drop in weigh day on Sunday 23rd so that will be my final weigh in for this challenge - not long now :) good luck everyone x

I'm still here, busy time of year with kids so had to skip Wednesday weighin. Will be back to update next Wednesday :)

3.5lbs lost for me this week, really happy with that. Maybe my Christmas target is achievable after all...1

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow and hopefully seeing some more faces in group than last week and week before - it's been so quiet but I guess it's because of the time of year x

2 on for me :/

Still, that's in 2 weeks, I had my 30th birthday weekend lots of booze several meals out and then a weekend away for a gig. Could have been much worse! Nowhere near that Xmas target, doh!

Looking forward to updating tonight! hopefully be a good one as had 100% week :)

Please take 3lbs off for me thanks x x

2.5lb off for me :)

2lbs lost this week x

:) 3.5lb off :clap: so i've passed my Christmas target!! :happy036:

1.5 on this week - 5.5 to target :)

I'm still here, busy time of year with kids so had to skip Wednesday weighin. Will be back to update next Wednesday :)

3.5lbs lost for me this week, really happy with that. Maybe my Christmas target is achievable after all...1

2 on for me :/

Still, that's in 2 weeks, I had my 30th birthday weekend lots of booze several meals out and then a weekend away for a gig. Could have been much worse! Nowhere near that Xmas target, doh!

Please take 3lbs off for me thanks x x

2.5lb off for me :)

Well done everyone.

Just waiting for a few more to come back from WI before I publish the list.

2 more WI to go

Just saw on the update page that we have lost over 68st between us on this challenge so far - that's amazing!

Just saw on the update page that we have lost over 68st between us on this challenge so far - that's amazing!

It is great is it not?. I hope we can achieve 1000 lbs by the end of the challange in 2 weeks time. Fab losses from everyone and I wish some of the members who left us come back and update.

I've just realised I met my target on Tuesday - woohoo! Lol x
Well done everyone and thank you so much for doing this it's been a massive inspiration to keep on going I'm now 2lbs away from my overall target (I changed it .. Again!) and this challenge has helped me so so much!! Thanks again x

Back