Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

I'm afraid I'm up 2 lbs this week. I'm really not helping the overall 1000lb target! I'm finding December really difficult as I'm out 2-3 times every week :-(

i am up too, 1.5lbs on. :cry:

I did lose 4.5lbs last week and think that was missed on the update. Could you check for me Rosielea?

Last edited:
Another 3lbs off over the last two weeks :)

1lb on for me! :-( I'll get there some day :)

4.5lbs off for me!

I've just realised I met my target on Tuesday - woohoo! Lol x
Well done everyone and thank you so much for doing this it's been a massive inspiration to keep on going I'm now 2lbs away from my overall target (I changed it .. Again!) and this challenge has helped me so so much!! Thanks again x

I'm afraid I'm up 2 lbs this week. I'm really not helping the overall 1000lb target! I'm finding December really difficult as I'm out 2-3 times every week :-(

i am up too, 1.5lbs on. :cry:

I did lose 4.5lbs last week and think that was missed on the update. Could you check for me Rosielea?
Sorry for missing your loss out got distracted. Correction made for next week.

Another 3lbs off over the last two weeks :)

Well done everyone who has lost this week. And if you hav enot lost, do not give up, you'll lose soon.

I lost 1.5 lbs.

Had to have a sneaky Weigh in as I had no idea how I was getting on. Delighted to say I have broken out of the 12's .... 11 st 13lb. :D

3lbs lost this week x Also got my 3.5st sticky and won slimmer of the week x

Had to have a sneaky Weigh in as I had no idea how I was getting on. Delighted to say I have broken out of the 12's .... 11 st 13lb. :D
Am I correct thinking you have lost 7bs since last update. That is a massive 46 lbs in total. Excellent.

I lost 3lb today, no idea how after the week I've had - I'll take it though!

Well done Ldies good losses. So far we have lost 976 lbs so another 24 lbs and we hit 1000 lbs. I hope we do it as we have 2 WI to go (this week and next week until 27th). Hope to lose something this week but not sure as I have an awful cold - gets worse in the evenings for some odd reason. At the moment, sitting here sneezing and tears rolling down my face.

Am I correct thinking you have lost 7bs since last update. That is a massive 46 lbs in total. Excellent.

Well done Ldies good losses. So far we have lost 976 lbs so another 24 lbs and we hit 1000 lbs. I hope we do it as we have 2 WI to go (this week and next week until 27th). Hope to lose something this week but not sure as I have an awful cold - gets worse in the evenings for some odd reason. At the moment, sitting here sneezing and tears rolling down my face.

Hi Rosie - I think that's right - I wasn't going to weigh in until Xmas Eve but I had a few glasses of wine and dinner out and was worried as to how I was getting on & succumbed to the scales. Delighted. I'd love 2lb off this week to top it off and give me a few pounds leeway for Xmas (hope not to go above 12 stone again!)

I STS this week.

Hi Rosie - I think that's right - I wasn't going to weigh in until Xmas Eve but I had a few glasses of wine and dinner out and was worried as to how I was getting on & succumbed to the scales. Delighted. I'd love 2lb off this week to top it off and give me a few pounds leeway for Xmas (hope not to go above 12 stone again!)
At the rate you have been losing, another 2 lbs will be there by next WI.

I STS this week.
Don't be disheartend you have done fantastically well in a year and as you have not got that much to lose now is slowing. I am sure you will shed that last few pounds in no time.

Could I please have everyone's losses by 10 o'clock tonight so I can update before going to bed. Normally, I do not mind them late but I have a stinking cold that makes me tired. Thanks

At the rate you have been losing, another 2 lbs will be there by next WI.

Don't be disheartend you have done fantastically well in a year and as you have not got that much to lose now is slowing. I am sure you will shed that last few pounds in no time.

Could I please have everyone's losses by 10 o'clock tonight so I can update before going to bed. Normally, I do not mind them late but I have a stinking cold that makes me tired. Thanks

Sorry you're not feeling well - look after yourself, plenty of fluids, hot bath and early night. And thanks for the comment - I wonder if I could get to 50lb by the 27th. Then I'd be impressed with myself ;)

Hi Rosielea I know I've hit target but I'd like to continue to update since Xmas isn't here yet if that's ok? X
If so can you take 2lbs off for me which has taken me to target officially!!! Hope this helps us get to 1000lbs x

Sorry you're not feeling well - look after yourself, plenty of fluids, hot bath and early night. And thanks for the comment - I wonder if I could get to 50lb by the 27th. Then I'd be impressed with myself ;)
Thank you. I have drunk 4-5 litres of hot fluids (Black tea, coffee, fruit) as it is too cold here for anything else and kept vitamin C. This always happens to me on the day I stop work. Think my body knows I am going to be relaxed and on holiday. I am hopeing by having an early night I'll be fine by morning.

50 lbs would be amazing but do not worry if it does not happen. You have not got much to lose now. You have done admirably well. The good thing about this paln is we can eat everything mindfully. I love it and changed my lifestyle. Food is not my priority for the first time. I have another stone to lose provided losing 1.5 lbs by xmas. Lets hope we both lose as much as possible by next week.

Hi Rosielea I know I've hit target but I'd like to continue to update since Xmas isn't here yet if that's ok? X
If so can you take 2lbs off for me which has taken me to target officially!!! Hope this helps us get to 1000lbs x

Well done you have done so so well. Congratulations of achieving target. of course you can carry on. I am going to continue too. Mind I have 15.5 lbs to go which hopeing to achieve in the not too far future - I am not stressing about it and let it happen naturally.

I was trying to see your before & after pictures in a bigger version but could not do it. Could you please direct me where I can see them. Thanks

Sorry guys could not wait any longer so updated. However, do not worry, I am going to update every evening from now on until Xmas eve and then on 27th evening. Hope that is ok by everyone.

Could you please check your stats to make sure that I have got it right.

half pound gain for me. glad as had naughty biscuits an crisps with my son!

Thanks for keeping this challenge going Rosie - hard to believe that 6 months and 46lb have gone for good.
Nearly 1000 lb total loss is amazing. Hope to be able add a couple more pounds to it before the 27th! Well done everyone.

Back