Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Well done you have done so well. According to my info you are 2 away from your target so hopefully you can achieve target by next week. It is amazing how good it feels when the weight is off. Like myself, I bet when you were 2 st 3.5 lbs heavier never thought in a year you lose it. Excellent work.
Know exactly what you mean Rosie - I can clearly remember standing in the vestry of the chapel near my mum's which we use for an annual party, wishing I could be 12 stone next Christmas, It seemed impossible at the time & it actually took me until May to make the decision to try and get the weight off - even then I don't think I really believed I could do it .... but I could and I have.
We've all done so well. Over 70 stone is amazing.

Go going to make this my last WI for this challenge - today I was sts at 11 stone 13lb, which I'm a bit peeved about as I have shunned all mince pies and Xmas goodies so far (had one night out but did a low cal day either side). So the challenge finishes with me EXCEEDING MY TARGET :D and can I carry 11stone 13lb forward to the next challenge and will weigh on Dec 30th. thanks Rosie and Merry Christmas!

Go going to make this my last WI for this challenge - today I was sts at 11 stone 13lb, which I'm a bit peeved about as I have shunned all mince pies and Xmas goodies so far (had one night out but did a low cal day either side). So the challenge finishes with me EXCEEDING MY TARGET :D and can I carry 11stone 13lb forward to the next challenge and will weigh on Dec 30th. thanks Rosie and Merry Christmas!
Well done on your achievement and thank you for taking part in this challange. Merry christmas to you and your family and see you on the next challange.

Merry christmas to you and yours. Enjoy it and hope to have your results on 27th. I am going to enjoy myself but eat sensibily with a few treats.

Ok I will first to post my piccies. 1st is me last christmas and 2nd me now 3st 13.5 lbs lighter.

Attachments

• 397465_2711793606872_719313449_n[1].jpg
    397465_2711793606872_719313449_n[1].jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    968.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Ok I will first to post my piccies. 1st is me last christmas and 2nd me now 3st 13.5 lbs lighter.

Amazing Rosie - well done!

image1021.jpg
image62.jpg12081_10151220970349652_464038286_n-1.jpg

Here are my photos - the first and second are me at the end of November 2011, just before I started SW in the December. The third photo is me a week ago, 5st 4lbs lighter.

Looking great ladies!

2.5lbs on for me in last two weeks, worth it though.
Original target was 21lbs and I've lost double that so no complaints :D

Last WI and I've lost 15lb in total since I started this challenge. Not my target but proper happy with that!

Up 1.5lbs this week. Happy enough after a few days off plan. Thanks for running this group Rosie & well done to everyone for their losses. x

Well done everyone! I don't have a pic from when I started this challenge but I do have a family pic from my start weight (taken at Xmas time - Inc my husband he's now a sw target member too) and one taken this Xmas ill post them together when I get onto a laptop x

hey :) i WI pn thurs and had maintained over xmas, i didnt hit my xmas challenge target, but tbh im not really that bothered, i am 2lb away from target and feel the best i ever have in my life! i have enjoyed xmas, and am back on plan already to loose the last few lbs! will post pic as soon asi can get it on my computer! thankyou so much ot rosielea and everyone on here for the support and motivation :) X

Thank you rosielea, you and your challenge played a big part in getting me to target x

Happy New year everyone. 2013 is going to be a good year for all of us with happiness, health and plenty of wealth. Have a wonderful time.

Back