Size 10 screaming to get out!!

Jubbly said:
Utter utter relapse. No weighing yesterday. Simple refusal, despite boyfriend reminding me. Massive baguette yesterday, ice-cream Wednesday, pizza Monday, McD's today AND with extra chicken nuggets and a McFlurry (hey at least I got a Coke zero though). And I STILL haven't opened that Pilates DVD!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Oppppps! Come on Hun x you don't want to have to lose it all again x sorry if that's sounds harsh :( just don't want you to be where I am :(

OK, well I'm sort of improving although today was awful - not tonnes and tonnes of calories but all the ones consumed were in doughnuts and cookies. Cereal tonight. Really healthy as you can see.

I really must WI tomorrow but I feel sick just thinking about it. See guys - welcome to the wonderful dieting world of Clare. People here don't understand why I'd make so much effort and work really hard to then completely sabotage it but I'm sure you lovely Miniminers will understand?? Not that it makes it right of course....:(

Jubbly said:
OK, well I'm sort of improving although today was awful - not tonnes and tonnes of calories but all the ones consumed were in doughnuts and cookies. Cereal tonight. Really healthy as you can see.

I really must WI tomorrow but I feel sick just thinking about it. See guys - welcome to the wonderful dieting world of Clare. People here don't understand why I'd make so much effort and work really hard to then completely sabotage it but I'm sure you lovely Miniminers will understand?? Not that it makes it right of course....:(

Hey Jubs :) come on hunny you can WI x be brave hunny xxx we're all here for you x

Not on that diet but have some questions. Something like a green veggie juice is probably under 100 calories. Could you include that along with this diet? I think the reason these diets need so much willpower is because your body is begging for alkalinity from green veggies. If 100calories didn't make too much difference, maybe long term success would be easier.

Hey Pamela - to be fair I'm not really on Exante at the mo (I'm on the doughnut diet currently) but it's interesting that you mention akalinity as I have had cystitis for two weeks now and everything feels a bit acidic inside me! I could probably do with a big plate of veggies but if I liked that then I wouldn't be here in the first place ha!!! 100kcals is fine to have in my opinion if it's something healthy - I don't tend to reduce the amount of veggies or fruit that I eat, and could probably do with eating more anyway....

Well I did WI. I am 9 stone 12 lbs - 3 lbs on from 2 weeks ago and 8 lbs on from that lovely lovely 9 stone 4 lbs that I maintained for all of about three seconds. I do have a really heavy period at the mo though and surely that counts for about 4lbs?? ;)

But seriously, time to re-assess. Time to shape up. Today a banana, yoghurt and Country Crisp as well as a meal replacement bar. Maybe a bit of wholemeal pasta for dinner and soup for lunch tomorrow. I'm going for a meal tomorrow night but am only having one course and I'm not drinking at the mo as I'm on antibiotics for the UTI. Hope everyone is doing well. It could be worse and I could be over 10 stone I suppose but then it's only a couple of lbs. It's still a minor disaster....:( xx

Well I have motivated myself somewhat by a big A3 sheet blu-tacked to the inside of my cupboard at home with all my losses/WI results on from the beginning. I have left enough spaces to fill in until the new year so every Thursday on those damned scales without fail now. The pattern indicates that everything started going really wrong about three weeks ago. Was good yesterday though so that's one day down, just about 14600 to go, assuming that I live another 40 years....xx

Sneaky peek at scales on Saturday said I was 3 lbs down already hurrah!! Those 3 lbs keep sneaking on and off ha!! x

Oh blimin' heck. Self-sabotage ahoy! Was doing OK-ish then last night I had a whole bowl of pasta that I wasn't going to (brown pasta and tomato but sadly some sausage and parmesan as well) and today, hmmmmm. Yoghurt and Country Crisp for breakfat - well done Clare. Then a day of rushing around caused me to inadvertantly eat about 11 (yes really, I could have lied but there's no point) small biscuit/cake things (you know, tiny cookies/brownies etc etc) and then a prawn sandwich and a bit of pizza from Greggs, enemy of the dieter. Don't even know where that came from. And the worse thing is that Boo had already said he's making me dinner tonight so I can't even go home and have a bit of toast or a banana or whatever. Rubbish. We shall see the damage tomorrow on the scales - the chart of doom inside my kitchen cupboard needs filling in! xx

Hey Jubbly, Well done on ur losses!! We're the same height and weight aaaand have the same goal weight too loool, so do me proud mate! you'll be my inspiration from now.. if you can do it then I can huh ;)

All the best xx

Awww, I like being an inspiration. So many people went on Cambridge when I originally lost 4 stone and then bam, a few years later, I'd put most of it back on again and they were all smug. A real inspiration is not necessarily 8 and a half stone but a good weight and a successful maintainer. Anyhoo, that aside, the 3 lbs stayed off this week and I'm back AGAIN to 9 stone 9 lbs although the scales looked in danger of wobbling up to 9 stone 10 lbs so I junped off 'em quick. Come on 9 stone 4 lbs - I miss you!!! Those 5 lbs are a real b*tch!!!!

Good luck Twixaholic (God I love Twixes as well) and a huge sorry to everyone else that I no longer support as I only come on here to update now. xxxxx

Oh poor Dustqueen, you've come so far though so you must give yourself a pat on the back and celebrate your losses so far (maybe not with a big sandwich!!) - you'll do it, I know you will :). And if it makes you feel any better I just CAN NOT get back on this so suspect may have put the stupid 3lbs back on again this week. All it took was that one stupid week where I put on almost half a stone staying at the landlady's house and I can't get my mojo back......rubbish....(been here before haven't I????)....xx

Jubbly said:
Oh poor Dustqueen, you've come so far though so you must give yourself a pat on the back and celebrate your losses so far (maybe not with a big sandwich!!) - you'll do it, I know you will :). And if it makes you feel any better I just CAN NOT get back on this so suspect may have put the stupid 3lbs back on again this week. All it took was that one stupid week where I put on almost half a stone staying at the landlady's house and I can't get my mojo back......rubbish....(been here before haven't I????)....xx

No that doesn't make me feel better Jubs :(
Yeah it does go on so quickly doesn't it :( so unfair, but at least this time you are on top of it and are trying to do something about it x you'll get there jubs x

Well, another 2 lbs back on. At least I am not back up to 9 stone 12lb - just up to 9 stone 11lb instead (quite surprising given the amount I've eaten, I actually thought this would be worse). It's still a huge SEVEN LBS more than I got down to though and that seems longer and longer ago now....

Bought some Strawberry Crisp, got some yoghurt and jellies instead of chocolate bars and a bunch of bananas and had mackerel on toast yesterday - my resolve is slowly strengthening hurrah!! xx

Back