SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Day 2 was pretty damn tough..... Shake in the morning, tin of tuna by 11 (couldnt shake off this light headnesses)

Quite literally couldn't 'shake' it off? lol hope you have a better day today hun.

I am working from home again as it's just too much to get into London in this weather. My train operator is sooo rubbish...they were advertising on the news yesterday that they would be reducing services due to expected snow fall...so even if there wasn't snow there would still be a reduced service. It's so silly!!

Moan over...lol just made myself some berry jelly to have later, will tuck into a choc orange bar for breakfast soon :D

Hope everyone is ok xx

i wont have a weight this week hun as i didnt go to my weigh in on monday because i was too ill :( only have my pre xmas weight and will have a weigh in monday, but can submit the week after if thats okay?
oh jools make sure you do keep popping in, and look forward to having you back in april xx

Hey you, welcome to the team! :)
What did you go see at the cinema?
Just noticed u live in kent - where abouts?
wishing you all the luck for your cd journey xxx
p.s. what's ya name??

Hi Becca, my name is Kirsty and I live in Canterbury :D

We went to see Avatar and it was the best movie I have seen in the cinema since the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean movie!

Where are you from?

donno what happened there, i didnt see half the post till i put mine in lol, hope everyone is okay, so nice to have a busy group again xx

Hi Becca, my name is Kirsty and I live in Canterbury :D

We went to see Avatar and it was the best movie I have seen in the cinema since the 3rd Pirates of the Carribean movie!

Where are you from?

Ah cool, I absolutely love Canterbury. Went to Christ Church uni (although i was based on the broadstairs campus) i spent a hell of a lot of my time in Canters :)

Everyone keeps saying how good avatar is...i think i need to go see it !! hehe

Nice to meet you anyway Kirsty...is this your 1st/2nd time on CD? Seem to remember you mentioning something about being on it before?Not sure though!!x

Morning Becca,

I literally couldn't "shake" it off, no pun intended with that originally lol.

Work is hell, one of my lorries is due for a major service and the garage cant collect it *argh* Its going out to penrith tomorrow so they'll have to wait for it now. *Blinkin snow*!!

Now the only lorry i need to send out today has a defect, thankfully our trusty garage is on the way to rescue it :)

Oh my, what a day, my green tea is going cold so better drink it fast as i can.

hope all you ladies have a good day!

Ah cool, I absolutely love Canterbury. Went to Christ Church uni (although i was based on the broadstairs campus) i spent a hell of a lot of my time in Canters :)

Nice to meet you anyway Kirsty...is this your 1st/2nd time on CD? Seem to remember you mentioning something about being on it before?Not sure though!!x

this is my 2nd, but the last time doesnt count as I only managed to get to day 3 and caved at the cabury flakes! lol

You must see it - it is FANTASTIC indeed!!!

First day for me - going strong and will have my first shake around 11-ish. If really desperate later I might go for piece of chicken but hoping for 100%!
Hope everyone is having smashing day despite the weather. Catch up with you later girlies xxx

Work is hell, one of my lorries is due for a major service and the garage cant collect it *argh* Its going out to penrith tomorrow so they'll have to wait for it now. *Blinkin snow*!!

Now the only lorry i need to send out today has a defect, thankfully our trusty garage is on the way to rescue it :)
What a day indeed! Bet you wish you hadn't bothered getting out of bed!!
I need to get my arse into gear and get into the office really...been off since 18th and last few days worked from home so feelin really lousy and bored. Got a meeting in High Wycombe tomorrow but somehow having seen it on the news yday and today, don't know if i will be going - unless i want to get snowed in up there! haha xx

this is my 2nd, but the last time doesnt count as I only managed to get to day 3 and caved at the cabury flakes! lol

It's my second time as well and I caved in day 2 :sigh:to Carribean Food feast at work (only because it was black month celebration and all the food was free!!! silly me!) this time I am hoping to last a wee bit longer.
Sorry girlies is it OK to mention any food? just checking.
Hope everyone is doing well xxx

What a day indeed! Bet you wish you hadn't bothered getting out of bed!!
I need to get my arse into gear and get into the office really...been off since 18th and last few days worked from home so feelin really lousy and bored. Got a meeting in High Wycombe tomorrow but somehow having seen it on the news yday and today, don't know if i will be going - unless i want to get snowed in up there! haha xx

I really wih i hadnt bothered getting out of bed altho my OH mobile and the landline phone was ringing constantly since 6am *yawn* Thought i ma as well get up and have my shake and a green tea and play with the puppy. I threw her in the snow outside and she just sunk lol..... cant believe the snow is taller than my puppy hehe.

I wouldnt bother going if you dont have to Becca, the main roads are ok but so many people are skidding on ice and blocking the roads. Wycombe would be horrendous as its high up!
Good luck if you decide to go thoguh hun.

How are you doing on CD? Still on SS? How much you lost in total now and how have you got left till goal? xx

Thanks hun - I did managed to get permission but sadly this forum is rather quiet for time being anyway x

afternoon ladies....hope you are all ok and having a good day and not snowed in, no snow at my folks, but when I took the horse to the beach proper froze my butt off, will be glad when he goes to my ex for a few months as ketosis and looking after him in the next few cold months ain't gonna go well haha.
Looking forward to getting back to london and getting into a routine again....

Hope you are all ok and pop back on later xx

hey all, well I havent been brilliant today, I have been so poorly this morning i kept trying to be sick (my body not me) so decided to have a slice of bread with cheese spread I figured it would either let me finally be sick and feel better or maybe settle my tummy, it didnt actually do either I havent eaten anything else but i did cave to lemonade Im hoping tomorrow I will be feeling lots better and wont touch anything other than CD xx

Hey Kat,

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope you feel better soon hun xx

Hope everyone is having a good day...another day working from home today...i can honestly say i TRIED to get to work...took me 35 mins to dig my car out of the snow/ice...got to the station...waited an hour in -6degrees (thought my toes and fingers were going to fall off!!) 2 trains cancelled, next train at 7.51...thought happy days!! 7.54 still no sign...announcement over tannoy...There is a broken down train in the Gillingham area please be aware that there will be no trains operating from this station. GRRR I will be charging my ticket back to Southeastern...they are so rubbish!!

Anyway I am in the warm sipping my freeeezing cold water and hope u are all well xx

Hello everyone!
Day 2 for me - going strong. I think I will be ss+ cause in this weather I need at least a wee bit of chicken to survive...
A spot of headache but I guess it's expected.
I did managed to get to work - sadly no excuses for me.
Hope everyone is getting on well - have a fab day girlies xxx

Back