SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

I am definitely going tonight :)

Cant wait to get back on track, really want to get into my new jeans and be a new slimmer me for 2010 :D

You have given me inspiration hunni, thank you! xx

You deserve to do well sweetie. You know where I am for a rant ;) hehe xx

Thank you hun! :D I dont think i'll be doing any ranting, not yet anyway :rolleyes:. Im hoping that my boyfriend will hide all nice foods from me so i have no temptations hehe. :p xx

Hello everyone - hope you are doing well....
Rebecca - fabulous loss as always - very well done hun!!!

Hayley - good luck with your restart - bet you can't wait to be back in a saddle!

Misspinkkat - what a great incentive!!! Becoming CDC it's a big reward for all your hard work

How is everyone else doing? I managed to complete my week - maybe not 100% but still effectively lost 7lbs!!! Yehey!!! Happy & determined to repeat the success xxx
Have a good one everyone xxx

Well dine chloe that's a great loss :) xx

hey everyone..

Day 2 on ss and going strong and 3lbs down woo hoo lol..hope you are all ok.

Kerena you'd make a great cdc and would inspire lots of people to use cd:D.

Rebecca well done on ya loss hun as haven't said it before, and chloe well done chick bring on week 2:eek:

Hayley good luck with ya start hun bet you can't wait.

hope everyone else is ok..will pop back on x x

thanks hun, well done on getting to day two :) xx

Well ladies!

Morning all Skinny Beatchs!

I am back and being 100% . . . Avoiding green tea today as i have a feeling its just as bad as herbal tea, ive compared the ingredients and its the same so for a week i'll avoid and see how my weight goes or doesnt lol

How is everyone else doing? x

Well ladies!

Morning all Skinny Beatchs!

I am back and being 100% . . . Avoiding green tea today as i have a feeling its just as bad as herbal tea, ive compared the ingredients and its the same so for a week i'll avoid and see how my weight goes or doesnt lol

How is everyone else doing? x

Whoop whoop Hailz is back!! You can do this girlie...!! :)

Green tea - i've just started drinking this - what is bad about it hun? Only thing is, it gives me a sore throat lol x

hey everyone..

Day 2 on ss and going strong and 3lbs down woo hoo lol..hope you are all ok.

Kerena you'd make a great cdc and would inspire lots of people to use cd:D.

Rebecca well done on ya loss hun as haven't said it before, and chloe well done chick bring on week 2:eek:

Hayley good luck with ya start hun bet you can't wait.

hope everyone else is ok..will pop back on x x

Thanks Vicki - so is it day 3 for you today?! How are you getting on hun??x

Hello girlies!!!

Snowed in yet again - bad enough to be a big inconvenience -still not bad enough not to get to work :-(
Second week is going good - determined to get rid of the all flab this time round!!!

Hayley - good luck with your restart hun!

Rebecca - ah, many thanks - you inspired me to keep going - I am in such an awe for your determination and steady losses - THANK YOU xxx

Vicky - good luck on your day 3!!!!

Lovely Team - have a smashing day - we all can do it xxxx

Whoop whoop Hailz is back!! You can do this girlie...!! :)

Green tea - i've just started drinking this - what is bad about it hun? Only thing is, it gives me a sore throat lol x

I'm going for it 100%, new hair cut, new car, new year, im ready for the slimmer me :)
Thank you for your inspiration hun :D

Twinings green tea and the green tea with a mango infusion (my fave limited edition) have got the same amount of carbs in . . .
Green tea takes some time to get used to hun. Dont leave the bag in for too long, just a light flavour and then make it stronger as you get used to it :) xx

Hello girlies!!!

Snowed in yet again - bad enough to be a big inconvenience -still not bad enough not to get to work :-(
Second week is going good - determined to get rid of the all flab this time round!!!

Hayley - good luck with your restart hun!

Rebecca - ah, many thanks - you inspired me to keep going - I am in such an awe for your determination and steady losses - THANK YOU xxx

Vicky - good luck on your day 3!!!!

Lovely Team - have a smashing day - we all can do it xxxx

Hey Chloe - I know the feeling...I am very bored of this weather now...roll on summer and our bikini bods eh !? hehe

I am working from home this morning as I have to go to a funeral this afternoon :sigh: not sure I will make it as have to travel over to the dark side **Essex** hahaha

Still, glad I inspired you, every single one of you girls on this team is absolutely beautiful and we all deserve to be happy :)

This is our year girlies xx

I'm going for it 100%, new hair cut, new car, new year, im ready for the slimmer me :)
Thank you for your inspiration hun :D

Twinings green tea and the green tea with a mango infusion (my fave limited edition) have got the same amount of carbs in . . .
Green tea takes some time to get used to hun. Dont leave the bag in for too long, just a light flavour and then make it stronger as you get used to it :) xx

Yeah I made that mistake yesterday and made it too strong haha how did ur hair cut go missy moo??!!xx

Hayley - with new haircut we would like to see some pics!! purrrlease xxx

Still, glad I inspired you, every single one of you girls on this team is absolutely beautiful and we all deserve to be happy :)

This is our year girlies xx

Couldn't agree more!!! Not only are we the best team (not biased at all:) but we are also the most fabulous!!!!
So here is to the best year ever!!!!Let's make the most of it xxxx

Yeah I made that mistake yesterday and made it too strong haha how did ur hair cut go missy moo??!!xx

The hair cut went ok, the hardresser was really nice and calmed me down a lot.
The new style isnt anything exciting its just smarter than it was :D
Gotta grow it into the style i want now. Could take a while though xx

Hayley - with new haircut we would like to see some pics!! purrrlease xxx

Its not completely new, just had it tidied up a lot lol.... given it a bit of shape.

I will put a pic up later, it doesnt look anything special though lol xx

Its not completely new, just had it tidied up a lot lol.... given it a bit of shape.

I will put a pic up later, it doesnt look anything special though lol xx

I am sure it looks fab xxxx:flirt2:

Back