SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Is it weigh in tomo Hailz? I had a 2.75lb loss this week. Not my best but if I can lose the same again this week then i will have lost 4 stone! Stick with it girl - your energy will perk up soon!x

Wow! 4 stone in what 3 months?!

WI tomorrow hunni! Its not looking as good as my first time on CD but hey who knows my second week may be better :) x

Hello ladies!!!Good to see you here :)My wi is today evening but had a sneak look and it won't be as spectacular as last week

Becca!!!! Congratulation on your another fabulous loss - you are such a STAR!!!4 stone in 3 months?!?!?!?! That's a big reason to celebrate!!!!

Hailz - hope you are feeling a wee bit better and your energy levels are back to normal.

Vicky - be a good girl now!!!Have a great day girlies and catch up with you later.

Morning all

Glad to see all you ladies back again, official weigh in for me today as my cdc only see's me every 2 weeks so weigh myself inbetween and even though i was very naughty:rolleyes: I lost 6lbs:D

Rebecca you are such an inspiration to us all and good luck with ya weigh in:eek:

hayley you may have a whoosh effect just before weigh in so fingers crossed, but a loss is still good and you'll probably have an even better loss next week.:)

Hope you are all having a good start to the day x

Congrats on the 6lb loss Vicki...very well done!!

Chloe/Hayley - I am still 2.5lbs off 4 stone loss but its good enough for me haha in 14 weeks so over 3 months....!!

hayley you may have a whoosh effect just before weigh in so fingers crossed, but a loss is still good and you'll probably have an even better loss next week.:)

I hope so Vicky or it can wait till next week and give me a happy week 2 lol :D

Well done on your losses!! :p

Wonderful losses all! You're doing so well. Sorry for not being an active member, I hardly have any time! I'd be pleased for someone to replace me, but will still keep popping in to see how you all are xxx

Morning girls - I am pleased to report 2lbs loss.
Not as big as I hoped for but hey, it makes 10lbs in 2 weeks!!!
and that's a lot!!!

Stocked on my A&C porridge along with butterscotch, toffee and chocolate mint shakes. I am going to have very sweet week indeed.
How's everything doing today? xxx

Watch out!

I'm tired, grumpy, tearful, angry, snappy, emotional and likely to say something i shouldnt today. :cry:
I've already been naughty and had a bit of bacon (all on its own) and now drunk 1.5 litres of water as it was so salty and i didnt enjoy it at all!!!

So mad and angry at myself!
I just want to go home and sleep till im in a better mood.

The weather suits my mood completely.
Got my first WI tonight as well . . . This week hasnt gone well anyway, wk 2 will hopefully be better. :confused:

I'm tired, grumpy, tearful, angry, snappy, emotional and likely to say something i shouldnt today. :cry:
I've already been naughty and had a bit of bacon (all on its own) and now drunk 1.5 litres of water as it was so salty and i didnt enjoy it at all!!!

So mad and angry at myself!
I just want to go home and sleep till im in a better mood.

The weather suits my mood completely.
Got my first WI tonight as well . . . This week hasnt gone well anyway, wk 2 will hopefully be better. :confused:

Hey hun don't beat yaself up, coulda been a roll or two bits of bread round that bacon lol..so coulda been alot worse, so think this weather makes us feel worse, but just think how fab you'll look come summer:D

Chloe well done on the loss you'll have a big loss next week i'm sure:p

Shantel you'll always be a skinny beatch and admire you so much, ya a great inspiration for us all, so don't be a stranger hun.

Hope all the other ladies are ok, by the way i invited caroline g to join us as she was looking for a team, and as the comp thing isn't on yet could make the thread bit busier:D

be on later as at work:eek:

Hey ladies (I didn't spot any gents!) I'm just joining the team, hope that's ok with you all! Dappymare said you had a space :) I've not been on a team before so you guys will have to explain how it all works to me!

Hi Caroline

Welcome to the team I'm sure everyone will introduce themselves at some point:D

But at the moment the team members are Eli,Hayley,Chloe,Rebecca,Kerena,me (vicki) and of course you, Shantel is at goal but will pop in :p

The teams used to be a support thread and weekly weigh in competition, at moment the weekly weigh in challenge is on hold as not enough teams entering it:(, so we're just here for a natter and support but in a smaller thread..so ya welcome to moan away, have happy moments etc etc. As soon as the weekly weigh in starts I'll let everyone know:D

Hope ya having a good day, and will pop back in bit as doing sneaky sneaky at work on pc haha x

Cool, sounds good to me!

Err mixed this week. Picky, which isn't good. Ended up having to have lunch yesterday because I was in such a rush I forgot all my shakes, and then had a planned meal off in the evening, but was sensible, and it was mainly chicken. I haven't gained this week, but now just haven't lost, but still got a couple of days yet. So we'll see!

How are you... do you prefer Rebecca or Becca or anything else even!

Are you in your 2nd week of restart then?
yea it's hard not to pick sometimes but if u have forgotten ya shakes what can ya do but eat sensibly!
I don't mind what ya call me, just not Becky :) x

Becca, I'm not at work today so please dont think im ignoring you if you have e-mailed me. Please send me a message on here and i'll send you my personal email addy x

Vicky, Thank you for your message :D x

Eli, Kerena, Chloe how are you?

Welome to the group Caroline :)

Well first WI last night and i have lost 4lbs. Not bad considering the week i have had. I got home and did my toilet business and i was pound lighter lmao.... typical!
Either way im now in the the overweight section and not obese :D:D

This week will be better though :D I know it!! xx

Back