SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Food mentioned

Yesterday i had an almighty headache, got home and had a bit of a blip and felt mega guilty.
My other half was due to be home by half four so i left work in time to be home the same time. When i got home i had a voicemail saying he had been called out so wouldnt be in till 8 :(
Me being me got all emotional about it as i was looking forward to seeing him and rammed my mouth full of naughty stuff! Then my boyfriend returns home with a large pizza, large garlic bread and chips . . . . due to my mini binge i really didnt fancy any and made myself a shake instead.

Its a bit of a tough time at the moment with family for me and my OH but so many good things are happening or happened for 2010 already and the new slimmer me is deffinitely part of my 2010 goal :D

So today ladies is going to be a good day and i WILL be 100% !
Glugged half a litre of water already and have my shake to hand **mmm**

Chloe there is a pic in my album of the new hair..... like i say its nothing exciting :p I have to grow it into the style i want now x

Becca, sorry to hear about the funeral yesterday. Hope your ok? (hugs) x

Vicky, how was day 3? x

All the other ladies, where are you? x

Yesterday i had an almighty headache, got home and had a bit of a blip and felt mega guilty.
My other half was due to be home by half four so i left work in time to be home the same time. When i got home i had a voicemail saying he had been called out so wouldnt be in till 8 :(
Me being me got all emotional about it as i was looking forward to seeing him and rammed my mouth full of naughty stuff! Then my boyfriend returns home with a large pizza, large garlic bread and chips . . . . due to my mini binge i really didnt fancy any and made myself a shake instead.

Its a bit of a tough time at the moment with family for me and my OH but so many good things are happening or happened for 2010 already and the new slimmer me is deffinitely part of my 2010 goal :D

So today ladies is going to be a good day and i WILL be 100% !
Glugged half a litre of water already and have my shake to hand **mmm**

Chloe there is a pic in my album of the new hair..... like i say its nothing exciting :p I have to grow it into the style i want now x

Becca, sorry to hear about the funeral yesterday. Hope your ok? (hugs) x

Vicky, how was day 3? x

All the other ladies, where are you? x

What sorts of naughties did you cram in ur mouth bird?! lol

Funeral went as well as can be expected. Was not immediate family but a close friends Dad...very very sad as was unexpected and have had to wait 5 weeks for the funeral.

Anyway, good luck today girl, you can do it :)xx

What sorts of naughties did you cram in ur mouth bird?! lol

Anyway, good luck today girl, you can do it :)xx

Erm, a slice of cheese, peanut butter on toast and a handful of quality street! :( bad bad bad!

No naughties today though am being a good girl! lol x

No naughties today though am being a good girl! lol x

Haha, fingers crossed we can all be good girls today!!!

I have confession to make as well - I had four biscuits last night - just couldn't help it.... Hoping for 100% today though - so far so good xx

How is everyone else doing?

Morning ladies..hows everyone ?? I too need to go on the naughty step:p...day 2 ended in a burger king lol:rolleyes: and yesterday I was good as only had cd products but had 5:p..so a kinda 100% day lol..will be 100% today tho as going to do ss + with the milk.

So I'm sure we can all be good today:D

Lots of rain here in London but least the snow is disappearing :)

GIRLS!! Do you know how naughty that is lol xx
:whip:I know I know but will be good from now on (at least try to :)
Off to get my first shake today...

Shouldnt find it funny but i just giggled to myself!!

Becca i am indeed in the knowledge of how naughty it is and believe me i am suffering today, my stomach wont shut up but im fighting it till lunch and glugging the water :D x

day 2 ended in a burger king lol:rolleyes: and yesterday I was good as only had cd products but had 5:p..so a kinda 100% day lol..will be 100% today tho as going to do ss + with the milk.
That's hillarious!!But hey, today is a new day and should be able to stick to it like a glue :innocent0001:

coulda been worse...i stuck to fizzy water at the pub :rotflmao:
Loving the spirit!!!You naughty naughty girl
Now - all back on track!!!! :whip:

All i can say is thank god for chocolate tetra's they are my life saver as take me ages to drink when hot as whack it in my starbucks mug to keep it warm :D

Hope everyone is having a good start to the day...roll on friday that's all i can say:p

On my second shake now and i havent been naughty at all. Drunk 2 litres of water today already!

Having lunch break at my desk as the bosses have only just gone for their lunch and i really need to have my oriental chilli soup **mmm**

I'm thinking of asking to go an hour early instead of having my actual lunch break as by the time they get back and i have my lunch it'll only be an hour till im due to finish. Would much rather go home and play on the wii fit plus *woohoo*

If the puppy lets me *hmm*

How do prepare your shakes girlies?

I got this shaker in Holland & Barratts but it's such a messy business - it's such a big hussle to do this and my desk ends up being really yucky - even though I mix my shakes in a kitchen. And I can't really get rid of the smells off my shaker - it's getting on my nerves. grrrrr!!!
Roll on Friday indeed!!!

I use a hand blender. 300ml of boling water and blend the powder in. Then I've got a large Latte mug so pur the soup or shake in there and top up with cold water. It comes out perfect everytime :D

Last edited:
How do prepare your shakes girlies?

I got this shaker in Holland & Barratts but it's such a messy business - it's such a big hussle to do this and my desk ends up being really yucky - even though I mix my shakes in a kitchen. And I can't really get rid of the smells off my shaker - it's getting on my nerves. grrrrr!!!
Roll on Friday indeed!!!

Cambridge have bought out a new pocket mixer which looks really good and dead easy to clean aswell...is quite expensive (about £6 i think) but might well be worth a shot?!?xx

were you all 100% yesterday as promised then girlies...!?!

:D I was! :D And glad i was too as my scales loved me this morning :D
Ive had my first shake this morning and nearly drunk my 1.5 litre bottle of water already!! x

I was (well almost) but since it was a bit of chicken so count it as ss+

My scale also seems to be liking me - so bring on Friday - can't wait to the weekend.

Txs Rebecca for a pocket mixer tip - might actualy buy one from my CDC x

Back