SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi guys,

Naj, need to start something soon, swimming is great gentle but effective just what i need, skin a little baggy around the tum - yuk and claire poor you having to work if you dont mind me aksing what do you do ?

Well im off visiting my dear granny this weekend with my mum and little boy, going to try and get her garden done hope the weather holds up, how exciting is that i do love seeing her though typical little old lady, only problem always offering food.

Lin i'm police staff for my sins.. left the raf last yr after 7yrs. Also training as a special constable too atm.. Seem to live at one nick or another atm!

Sounds like you're going to have a lovely weekend hun, i love visiting rellies :) xx

Hello ladies!!! I hope you're all well?? well!! I have been back to eating normal food this week and have decided to go with following the points system for Weight Watchers... CD just isn't for me although it does work... I just love my food too much to stick to it for long enough!

I hope you're all getting on OK :) And I hope I can still be one of your skinny beatches just without the weekly weigh ins??

Mwah! xx

Kirsty,
you sure can be a Skinny Beatch!!!! the more the merrier!!!!!

Only back from Curves, last minute decision... OMG, I'm in bits!!!! 1/2 hour of excercise and I feel like a truck went over me... not dizzy or anything like that, just sore everywhere... now I need to try and keep it up:eek::eek::eek:
The girl there was amazed at my weight loss... last time I went was in December and I was 32lbs more!!!! but I didn't tell her I was on the CD, don't want to hear that "the only way to do it is by eating sensibly!!!!"...

Vicky/Emma/Collette/Lin/Nicky,
on what day of the week do you get weighted???

I get weighed on Sunday night by my CDC, but I do my own weigh in around lunch time anyway (I find her scales to be 4lb out compared to my scales and the ones at the doctors)

How are we all today ladies? I'm feeling really hungry stupid TOM :( and I feel like I've been run over by a truck, not really a good combination when I'm meant to be going out tonight to see some friends DJing in a club in Manchester!

Lin i'm police staff for my sins.. left the raf last yr after 7yrs. Also training as a special constable too atm.. Seem to live at one nick or another atm!

Sounds like you're going to have a lovely weekend hun, i love visiting rellies :) xx
Claire think i better behave myself now i have the law watching he he

Naj i weigh on a wednesday evening (do hate it being late, you know how it is at night couple of pound heavier than in the morning)

Hi emma, im TOM to, for some very strange reason not hungry at all, not like me must be coming down with something lol. Enjoy your night.

Lin, haha not at all :)

Kirsty, of course you can and WILL be a Skinny Beatch!! You're one of us girl yay!

Naj, i'm guessing you know my wi day as not asked for it but just in case, it's a Weds usually though missing next weeks so will try wi at home next week for you guys. It can be slightly dependent on shifts for me though so maybe a different day some weeks..

Right off to work for me now :-( Boo... hope to have a busy night, if it's not though i'm going to get some studying done.. police n criminal evidence act, yuk! Haha...

Take care beatches, will no doubt log on after work to give you a quick update but so far today just a porridge down as saving two meals for work and then a porridge for supper when home. Just need to get glugging the water/coffee with milk allowance now.. xx

Claire, I knew your WI date was a Wednesday :)

Good morning Girls

Hope you are all having a good start to the day. weather is horrible here in london town but should be used to that now:D.

Finding the plan really tough as hate all the products now not sure maybe cos i get to eat salads etc but least i drink plenty of water to get em down:p

Naj my weigh in is sunday morning as doing it on my own till find a counsellor as my one got annoyed when said i wasn't doing ss for bit cos gp told me not to till blood pressure is sorted:mad:

Well good luck with weigh in girls and should be around later but it's national day to day and horse i used to look after is running in it so am dead nervous for him, and going to cinema later to:cry: as watching marley and me again with the fella and 1st time i cried (so did my best mate we looked like right tits coming out the cinema:D) so know i'll be worse this time.:D

Enjoy the weekend whatever you are up to. and forgot to say, GLAD YA BACK KIRSTY!!!! x x

Morning girls,

The weather is finally ok here in Lincs, was really dreary yesterday and Thursday and even had to put me foggys on last night to drive home from work! Couple hrs and i'll be going back in again.. Need to pop to town for dad's bday prezzy n card first, no idea what to get him as skint and he's the type of person that already has everything.

Vicki, good on ya ditching the old CDC, they sound horrid! It's hardly your fault for having low blood pressure is it and you'd have thought they'd support you in looking after your health and wanting to do the right thing, you're still kinda doing CD in a way! Sod em. Hopefully you'll find a new and better CDC soon enough that'll support you and give you encouragement.

Wow, can't believe you used to look after a horse running Vicki, let us know how he gets on!! Pleased you're seeing the fella again, hope he's a good lad to you tonight and hugs you when you're sobbing at the film lol..

Good luck for the wi's ladies :) We can do this together!

Have a good day all x

Ok girls
I've lost 1.5lbs this week... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: of course I'd rather have lost more, but overall I'm very happy and :cross::cross::cross: next week I'll lose more...

Once you have your WI, let me know and I'll send to Irene...

So far I only have Claire's and Emma's weight losses for the week... I need to send the results by 6pm, so please send on asap...
Emma, :happy036:, great loss!!!!!!!

-7lbs this week for me but most of that isn't due to cambridge as ain't really followed it since wednesday:sign0007: after a long long long chat with doctor, fella and few male mates have decided to lose weight by exercise alone, as also can't face a summer of shakes and chocolate bars as never been a sweet person and will live on salads as love em in summer as really don't want to put my health at risk and by doing cambridge feel i will.

I WILL be a skinny and very fit beatch tho come end of september so woo hoo.:D

So gonna keep coming on to say hi to you girls as you have done sooooooo well.

Hope you all had a great weekend and CLaire me horse came in 6th so i'm very proud of him lol.

Gah, back from my CDC, she's recorded a loss of 11lbs, could've added that extra pound to our total loss if I'd have got back in time!!

Aww, such a shame to have missed the posting time but very well done nonetheless!! Fantastic losses this week girls! :)

Good news on your gee gee Vicki and sad to lose you on here :-( You'll have to keep us all posted on how you're getting on! Best of luck to you..

Think i'm going to give in for tea tonight and have quorn rather than my 4th sachet as starving, had a long shift today. Porridge for breakie at 0700, bar for dinner at 1130, choc tetra at 1500 n now hungry x

Claire, you have your meals very early in the day... I try to keep them for late in the day, I'd have the first one around 2-3pm (tetra or porridge), then a mousse around 8-9 and the bar around 10... having them to look forward to keeps me sane... and I absolutely love the mousses, I'd only have them if I were allowed, but only 1 a day... and no more soups for me, can't stand them anymore!!! so 1 bar, 1 mousse and either tetra or porridge... sorted... well, at least until I reach 11st and BMI 25, then I'll need to start the 810 (or AAM)... and from what I've heard, that's the hardest plan of all, cause you eat very little and yet you feel hungry!!!!:eek::mad::eek::mad:
Emma, that's even better!!!! 11lbs!!! :party0048::party0049::party0048::party0049::party0048:
Vicky, as you're still going to be a skinny beatch, don't leave us, let us know how you're getting on...

Collette/Nicky/Lin, how are you getting on? no WI this week????

Thing is tho Naj i'm up for work at 0600 on earlies!! Can't do porridge at work and shakes are a pain to do at work too.. So have it before i go.. I normally do start having them from dinnertime onwards but on earlies that's not possible.. one of the joys of shift working for the police. Ho hum. I'm doing my best at it.

Claire, and you're already doing great as it is... I just need to have something sweet once the kids are gone to bed, which is normally my worse time of the day, when I can actually relax!!!!!

Know what you mean Naj.. I try to start having my packs dinnertime ish as i say and find that easier (especially if i can sleep in a bit too) but on earlies it's just a nightmare and would rather feel full ish at work to prevent me straying with all the crap food that the other officers order in!! For example, if i've already had my porridge for breakfast it stops me wanting the maccy d's breakfast that they're all getting in when i get into work... if i have my bar at dinnertime i don't want the fish n chips they get in as much as not hungry..

Had quorn and brocolli for tea in the end.. Wonder where everyone else is today, it's a tad quiet isn't it.. x

Back