SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

:girlpower::happy096: Claire, it mustn't be easy to resist when other people eat in front of you:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm lucky in some ways as I often work from home, but the days I go in the office, I make sure the guys don't bother me with their food in front of my nose!!!! even if lately they're doing it on purpose... they're a great bunch of guys and all, but I think they are trying to see whom of them will make me "fall"!!!!!

Lin, post on Wednesday, same as Claire, we just keep it for the Sunday WI...

Will do Naj, i like you work with mostly men, they are always eating, they are all very good, trying not to tempt me, bless, feeling a little hungry today, not sure why, cant wait till choc shake for lunch mmm.

Morning girls, hope you all had a good weekend,

I am feeling fantastic, think it's to do with my blood pressure returning to normal and the gym but might not be saying that when i can't move later.:D

Of course i'll keep in touch with you girls, as think you're all amazing sticking to the diet.

Hope you all have a lovely day, am happy as 4 day week at work :D

Just wanted to say well done to emma and naj on you weight loss this week,

was looking though old photies last night of myself in cornwall cannot beleive i thought i looked ok at that time, thank god for CD i would probably be another stone heavier now (such a food monster)

Just going for my shake now, need to keep moving freezing cold today cannot get warm at all sat with my coat on in work they all think im a looney.

:D:D:D Lin, I'm always cold, but that's probably cause I'm italian living in cold and wet Ireland!!!!!!
I LOVE CD... I'm not a big eater, I'm a real picker, I just love to pick at food all day long :(:(:(, CD is showing me that I can still live without something to chew on all day long... it's not easy, and not very sociable, but it sure is fast and the results are visible!!!!
My only other diet, except for my own (normally starting on a Monday and ended by the Wednesday!!!!) was WW, and it did work, I lost 21lbs on it and didn't put it back on, but... I hated having to count everything, points and calories, I was only and ever thinking of food, what I could and couldn't have... trying to double guess in a restaurant what I was having!!!! impossible...
with CD, what you see is what you get, I'm allowed 3 products a day and that's it... no cheating or messing about...
I hope that once I'm finished with CD, I'll learn to eat sensibly... and I'll keep on weighing myself once a week, so if I put on a few pounds, I'll be good and lose them before they become a few stones!!!!

I also love the simplicity of CD, no thought has to be involved thats why i chose it, my sis does WW alothough she is not overweight really (thinks she is) the point counting really get on my nerves, if she doesnt finish her meal its "oh saved a point there have something else later" nope not for me.

I do find myself wishing the weeks away and wondering if i will make it to the summer, im sure we are all in the same boat there, i suppose I somehow think it will be a turning point in my life reach goal, then be happy, although im not sure thats its just weight that can do that, my relationship with OH is over its sad as he is really a nice bloke, just not for me, oh god dont i go on lol,

Hope you all having a good day.

I don't think that being slim makes you happier... but it sure helps, as our confidence is greater, the way people look at us is different... I've always been slim up to 23 years of age, then I just started piling up the weight, so fast!!!! and the people's perspective of me changed, I could see the difference... in some ways, girls were nicer to me once I was overweight!!!!:confused::(:confused::( not talking about friends, who stayed the same, but girls I knew... I guess I wasn't a threat in some ways... :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
I don't lack in confidence, as in my head, I'm still the slim person, but I hate mirrors... and shopping just is a nightmare... I don't enjoy it at all... so, can't wait to be able to go shopping again and buy something I like, not something that disguises my fat.
Happiness is a state of mind, if we're happier in our bodies, we'll be happier in our minds... at least I think...
Oh Lin, I'm so sorry that your relationship with OH is over... and in some ways I think it's harder when the other person is a nice person than a SOAB that we can put all the blame on... do you think it's over for good? and you have a little boy as well... what's his name? my 2 kids are Sean (5yrs) and Elena (1yr)

My little boy is Max (3), we still live in the same house, but i would really like him to go, i think he thinks im going to change my mind, i feel terrible about the whole situation but what do you do, stay together and been unhappy or move on, he is a great dad its a real shame, i do think that being slim will make me feel better about myself more confidence, like you cant wait to go shopping for nice clothes, going out again, been a while, hate going out at the mo always feel huge next to other people, i just want to be normal i have been fat for about 16 years wow thats alot (feel really old now) since i was 20 then met husband never stopped eating oh except for wedding managed to loose a couple of stone then 2001.

I also want to be healthy, for my little max he does make me laugh, he told all his nursery teachers mummy only has pink and black shakes to eat - black means chocolate i hope.

Naj lovely to talk to you, you havent really got that long to reach your goal, how do your children react to you diet, well, Sean does he understand, and your baby Elena is only 1 awww how sweet thats my fav age.

Lin,
Sean hasn't even noticed I'm on a diet!!! I think he's too self absorbed, the first (and only) time he asked me why wasn't I eating with him, I said that I wanted to lose weight so for a while I wouldn't eat normal food... that was it...
If you know that it can't be what it should be, I'm all for splitting up... it's hard on everyone involved, but we only have 1 life, we need to live it at the fullest... at the same time, couples go through rough patches, the importance is trying to know when it's over or when it's only a hiccup...

Your lucky with Sean then, so how do you think you'll cope with easter and all those eggs, that question goes out to all, I absolutly love chocolate, but i have found my cravings for food have changed its funny i cant wait to eat something with gravy on, or a big jacket potatoe - i think CD has damaged my brain cells lol,

Lol, I can't wait to eat a tuna and cucumber sandwich... I think I have problems... if only I'd stuck to the healthy grub in the first place!

Re: the easter chocolate, simple my other half is eating chocolate away from me lol... it's his last weekend of food before he comes on the diet, so I told him if he torments me with chocolate then I will invite my neices over when he's on his diet and feed them full of sweets and pizza... I think he was going to cry!

Hey ladies :D

How are we all? I've been good today :p Had porridge, bar and two tetra's, along with skimmed milk in 3 coffees, lots of water and a cup of veg stock. Still peckish tho, seem to be feelin hungry these last couple days, think it's from being busy in work and also up earlier than normal.

Had my 2nd Hep B jab today too :( I feel like my arm is going to fall off, my muscle keeps spasming and contracting up painfully and also got a bit of a temp which the nurse said to expect as it's my 2nd one in the course of 3. Got to go back in 5 months for the last one which will apparently be horrid as the more you have the more it builds up inside you and you react :eek: x

Hey ladies :D

How are we all? I've been good today :p
Had my 2nd Hep B jab today too :( I feel like my arm is going to fall off, my muscle keeps spasming and contracting up painfully and also got a bit of a temp
Claire, I hope you soon feel better and so proud you've been good today, keep it up and remember, nothing yummier than a skinny beatch!!!! forget the food, think of a slimmer you!!!!

so how do you think you'll cope with easter and all those eggs
My hubby says that I'm religiously following the diet, which is true, so I don't care whatsoever about choc eggs, I won't be touching even one, I want to be slim this summer, no matter what!!!! 10 days into the diet was Elena's 1st b'day, didn't touch anything... so I'll be good for Easter as well... if there is a will, there is a way, I just will have to resist and think of the end result of me, slim!!!!!!!! and shopping for clothes!!!!!! and feeling good about myself!!!!!!!

Evening all, just finished putting what felt like the whole of toys R Us away, thought ive give myself a break and a nice big juicy bottle of water mmmmm, still got my soaps to watch yet before bed time, how sad, Hope your all ok

Thanks Naj/Lin, i'm ok thanks, took some paracetamol and they seem to be helping with the pain and temperature. In a bit of a mood with the new bloke tho think i'm just being a bit ott atm.. Is third night in a row i've invited him to stay over at mine and the third night in a row he's said no. He's on the final yr of his degree so doing his dissertation atm and working on it into the nights. Said he'd pop over for a bit but won't stay as intends on going back to do more work on it. Just feels a bit strange to me that's all, especially as he managed to go out sat night with his mate.. Don't see what spending another couple hrs on it after coming round will really achieve.. Not seen him since friday and you'd have thought he'd have wanted to stay?!? Maybe it's just me being a div.. Sorry for the whingy post lol.. Just a tad confused that's all x

Tricky one that, you should really explain how you feel to him, he could be telling you the whole hearted truth, that he wants to get his work done, so it could be you being a div lol, Believe me after years of not saying how i felt - big mistake, im sure is nothing to worry about, how long has he been your new man?

Back