SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Thanks Kirsty, you will do great. I need to stop weighing myself on my scales and just work with CDCs :)

Well done Fat Frog, 9lbs is great......keep it up and it wont be fat frog forever. Also well done kirsty with your 3lbs on day 1, it really done make all the hunger and peeing worth it....

Thanks guys, how is your day going?

mine has gone smoothly ... my tummy been rumbling quite actively but not wanting to actually eat! Looking forward to the end of this week

Well done Fatfrog. I have had my first weigh in this evening and lost 6lbs so was a little disappointed as would liked to have hit the half stone mark.

I'm drinking the water but think that I am retaining some of it as it's not coming out in anywhere near the same quantity as it's going in! Anyone else feel like that?

Hey all look's like every one Had a good day today, which is good, I had a nasty experience with a gone off banana tetra at lunch today lol, but least i drank plenty of water to get rid of the taste..haha soooo sticking to the chocolate ones as they are yummy. Will only of been SS for 5 days when we weigh in sunday but should still see a good result :eek:

Well done Fatfrog. I have had my first weigh in this evening and lost 6lbs so was a little disappointed as would liked to have hit the half stone mark.

I'm drinking the water but think that I am retaining some of it as it's not coming out in anywhere near the same quantity as it's going in! Anyone else feel like that?

well done on the loss .... 6lbs is better than 5 or 4 ... get me drift!!!

I am peeing like a race horse ... maybe your body is taking longer to adjust!!!
I'm on day 3 and its no different to the rest ... everyone says day 3 is the worst ... maybe my body is different too!

good luck with this week!

Good Afternoon every1, how are all the diets going?
I am doing good today so far had a pint of water and a bowl of porridge.
Andi between you and me we have lost 15 pounds, just over a stone in a week, how fab is that. YAY US:happy096:
Good luck with ur day guys, and I really hope you get no more dodgy tetras Dappymare, I would have given the whole diet up if that happened to me, so go you :)

Well done fatfrog...all weight loss is good, tell you what I struggled with touching the tetra's again:eatdrink017: after that banana one :8855:but back on track today with the chocolate ones:p hope everyone else is having a good day, i'm just looking forward to monday when get me new cambridge products as just got choc tetra's at mo.

Evening everyone, I've had a not too bad day today, I've managed to drink all my water today......woo hoo, so hopefully the peeing will now slow down enough so I can get a decent nights sleep.......booooo. I've had a cranberry crunch for breakfast (best meal of the day) and a strawberry shake for lunch and i'm trying to wait as long as possible before having my liquid dinner so that i don't feel hunger and have a chocie tetra later (in the form of hot chocolate). I get weighed on Friday and now is round about the time I start to panic about amount of weight I've lost... Is that bizzare?

Can I ask a stupid question........What is with the rep power and the little bars at the side of everyones name........

Can I ask a stupid question........What is with the rep power and the little bars at the side of everyones name........

I have no idea ... i can guess its replying power??? who knows!!

My day has been good although i haven't drank enough water so i'm going to do more drinking as i'm up later studying!!!

I tried to make a muffin out of the banana shake and it was flat and tasted horrible! Not doing that again.

Saw my CDC to swap soups for shakes and porridge. Going to have porridge for dinner tomorrow as if i don't like it and have it in the morning it will put me in a negative mood until my next shake and i'm worried i might stray!

Good luck Skinny Beatchs!

You are right Fatfrog that is a lot of weight between us so I will continue to be patient!

KirstyJewcy I found the porridge a bit unpleasant but others seem to love it so hopefully you will like uit. I don't mind the soup although I only have chicken and mushroom, spicy tomato, leek and potato or vegetable. Love the shakes, but again only have vanilla, banana and strawberry.

Have had a couple of cups of nettle tea today and feel much less water retentive.

What's nettle tea? Where would i find it. I stupidly weighed myself last night and have lost 2lbs so far :wave_cry:....I get offically weighed tomorrow evening. I know I should be happy with 2lbs but ........ I'm giving up food and don't think 2lb is worth it:cry:....I know that its better off than on..... Would it make a diiference if i was to dust of my excersice dvd and squeeze in a couple of hours before tomorrow evening? Any suggestion would be apprecaited...:whacky068:

What's nettle tea? Where would i find it. I stupidly weighed myself last night and have lost 2lbs so far :wave_cry:....I get offically weighed tomorrow evening. I know I should be happy with 2lbs but ........ I'm giving up food and don't think 2lb is worth it:cry:....I know that its better off than on..... Would it make a diiference if i was to dust of my excersice dvd and squeeze in a couple of hours before tomorrow evening? Any suggestion would be apprecaited...:whacky068:
Don't give up GillyBee ... like you said 2lbs is better than nothing ... and if you look at others weight loss amounts some people have a good week then not so good then a good week to follow. Just think of the results at the end!

I've just got my ketosis sticks and i did it and i'm only in the middle ... does being in ketosis speed up weight loss???

I'm going to try the porridge in about half hour ... going to find the perfect way to do it first on here because i dont want it to be gross!

oh .. according to my scales i've lost 4.6lbs in 3 days ... its my first week so i was expected a big one ... hope i hit 7lbs though!

Yeah, ketosis is meant to speed up weight loss, how I don't quite know.... I haven't heard about the sticks before and might go and check them out.... I have extreme bad breath, Which i have taken to mean it's working.....I'm trying to kill it with gum(sugar free) and plenty of mouth wash... Yuk :D

hi kirsty on the ketostick you should be either fairable or moyen too dark means you're not drinking enough water and too light means you've had carbs:)

oh no ... i'm going to nandos at the weekend with my mum and brother and really want to eat something, its my favourite restaurant ... will it effect me massivly 1 meal this week???

Might not affect the weight loss as long as you make sure it's low carb, but may take you out of ketetosis which will mean 3 more days of ss before getting back in to it. Beware tho once you've eaten it is sooooooo hard to get back in to the diet. I'm talking from experience :cry: as have struggled this week, and know i've got a date with new boyfriend which makes it harder as paranoid about my breath now:8855: as it's minging somedays.

its a nandos and i normally have a chicken fillet, chips and garlic bread! Scream ... i don't know what to do ... i'll see how i feel at the weekend when they're up ... i should really stay strong!!

Back