SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi guys, not been on for a while, my family are visiting and am so busy, hope you are all doing well :)

It's terrible ain't it Gillybee....was even debating having the day off the diet when i see him :8855:, my handbag now bulges with mouthwash and breath freshener:)....but if he complains about me breath am gonna smack him:copon:as he smokes and I have to put up with that lol.

Hi guys, I bought a tongue scraper and mouth spray - the tongue scraper makes me gag a bit but helps as does brushing your ongue and right round your mouth as well as your teeth. My CDC said that even sugar free gum could knowck you out of ketosis so maybe best to check with yours.

Nettle tea is available from all the major supermarkets and health food shops and helps kidney function so is good for getting the water through!

Sorry Guys, I'm Not doing cambridge as not working for me:cry:. sneakingly weighed myself this morning and have lost half a pound after 3 days off sole source and have been at gym too:eek:. Have lost more in 3 days on weight watchers and slimfast so am gutted!!!

Good luck Girls and hope it works for you:wave_cry:

Hey Ladies, I'm not long back from my weigh in and I'm please to inform you I have lost another 4lbs this week......woo hoo, which makes 25lbs in 4 weeks.

I'm also not pleased to inform you I have eaten...ooops... I had an omlette and 2 slices of polony, a better choice I feel , than the ton of bread I ate last week.

Please forgive me........:worthy:

Hope everyone's having a good weekend....

sorry guys but i'm dropping out aswell. I slipped off the slope yesterday ... my parents are up and i found it really difficult.
Sorry dudes ... good luck with the rest of your weight loss!

just to clear things up. I am restarting the diet tomorrow as i have already lost 6lbs and know it works. But the reason i'm leaving the team is because i don't think it is fair that i risk letting the team down as i know that i might stray again.

Ah Kirsty, I'm gutted that your leaving us :wave_cry:, are you sure you won't reconsider.... will be sorry to see you go..

Ah Kirsty, I'm gutted that your leaving us :wave_cry:, are you sure you won't reconsider.... will be sorry to see you go..

sorry gillybee but i can't be a "reliable" member. I quit so easily and its not fair on everyone else. Hopefully i can learn not to be so "weak"
Good luck though ... and keep the skinny beatchs alive because i, personally, think its the best team name (maybe because i came up with it) :)

After serious consideration I'm Giving cambridge one last try, is this team still going or do members want to set up new one.....Trying to find a new counsellor as mine is just beyond rubbish:copon: but will update you with starting date but am doing low carb diet as prep...hope to hear from other team members soon x

:girlpower: Woo Hoo thats two of us in....any one else? Am waiting for new counsellor to call but hoping to start sunday.....new month, fresh start:D

Have just had the call and I'm meeting my new counsellor on wednesday evening, but have enough tetra's left to start on Monday :D
So am officially starting monday...so bring on the weight loss whoop whoop:queen:

YAY go you, hopefully we have our team sorted when you get ur first WI. Good luck :)

Thank you Fatfrog:p....wonder if the other members still wanna be in the team....as think we can all do really well as a team:)

Hey Ladies, Don't forget me, I still wanna be in your team.... Your right being a part of a team really does help keep me motivated.......:p

Back