SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

But Lin, that's 2.5lbs more than nothing!!

Ha, this is very true!

I am sooooooo piiiiiiiiiiiissed off tonight! My mum's doing CD as well (we all live in the same house, long a complicated story lol) and she's been stealing my nice shakes coz she doesn't like hers... didn't bother to tell me so I could take them to my CDC to be swopped, and I've been left with Chocolate Mint or Chocolate.. now I don't really mind them, but it's not the best thing for me to have when I've got really bad heartburn... also, it's not the point, they were my bloody shakes! The cow

Oh poor you, you would do well with me i only like the chocolate and choc mint ones, i used to suffer with terrible heartburn Pre CD im so lucky i dont have it anymore dunno why? I suggest you hide your shakes in future, or put labels on them "Hands off Mum" lol, Im confined to the kitchen tonight OH watching footie - liverpool game the cheek of it, im missing apprentice (have skyplussed it though its not the same) Im also quite hungry tonight, keep on glugging the water.

Hey girlies :)

Lin very well done on your loss huni, that's a good loss!! And you got weighed in the evening too which is never a good time in my opinion as you've had most your food for the day and also spent the day glugging the water down so it can be a very inaccurate time. I had a loss of only 1lb my third week due to being weighed in the evening and felt sure i'd lost more, sure enough i think the next week it showed 5lb's so an average of 3lb a week which is fine but not showing the previous week due to 3l's of water etc.. God i'm babbling now so i'll shut it! Hahaha..

Well i've seen the bloke tonight for a couple hrs. He gave me some red carnations which was nice :) Still had a strange feeling in my tummy though and it didn't feel right to me at all, i didn't feel at all comfortable or myself.. And no, i didn't have a chat with him, not just yet anyway.. Think i'll leave it till possibly the weekend when i'm off and have more time.

However, on the plus side i wore a pair of jeans tonight that i've never worn! I bought them from Next about 4-5yrs ago and just thought 'same size and style' as i usually go for from there so they'll fit, no need to try on. Well at the time i loved them but they did not at all fit, they're a small 18 though confused me as same style as others i had in a 18 and couldn't even pull them up. Well, i kept saying i'd take them back and forgot till it was too late and i couldn't. Just had a random thought tonight after work, maybe i'll give them a go! I have two pairs, both 18's, same style that have never fitted me compared to another two pairs of 18's that do fit. And they now fit me fine!! :) Well chuffed. Slightly gutted as the label still says 18 though.. But chuffed i have two pairs of jeans never worn before that defo feel smaller than my others (which now hang off me).

Hope everyone else is ok and doing alright today, i've finally had a 100% day!! Hurray! Think it's due to feeling bit better after my jab monday that's helping x

Hi Claire, good for you on 100%, flowers how sweet, and red i feel the love in air, i totaly give up on sizes, i bought 2 pairs of the same trousers for work, how boring but one fitted one slightly big you will never win, they probably are smaller than the others so no wonder your chuffed, i cant beleive i can fit in 18's now from 24's I bought a cheap pear of jeans from TJ Hughes just to tide my over dont see point spending loads at this point they are a 16 and fit just, very very very large 16 but who cares it says 16 on the lable (i know im kidding myself) fab, glad your feeling better today, just wait till were in the 12's or 14's for the summer bliss,

Is second time he's bought red carnations (tesco's but sweet nonetheless).. Gonna have to see how i feel come the weekend i think but just know i didn't feel particularly comfortable tonight that's all.. It doesn't seem quite right to me but that's probably just me playing things over in my head and then feeling them rather than actually being that way.

Well done on the 16's huni! That's fab news!! I can't wait to be in the 16's on the bottom, i was 16/18 on top before but now defo 16.. always been loads bigger on the bottom half tho. I always have the problem of smaller waist size compared to huge ass too so when i buy things that fit my ass/hips the waist gapes bad and if i get things to fit my waist i can't get them over my hips/ass! Can't bloody win but been noticing recently that i think i'm slimming down on my bum now so it's becoming less of such an obvious difference.

The very idea of being 12/14 for summer not only excites me but also scares me that maybe it could come true but that it could also go t*ts up and not happen.. Just mind over matter isn't it.. x

It certainly is like you i am so bottom heavy huge fat arse and tree trunk legs have kept them hidden for years now, skirts are a no no not on your life, even way back in the day i looked like a ten tonne tessy in one even though i was only 9.5 stone,

I think you are thinking way too much about your man you should go with the flow, relax and enjoy thats what your supposed to do in a new relationship, do you think it could be a confidence issue, and with being on CD its alot to deal with,

I think it's more of a confidence issue for him rather than me to be honest.. he's got a lot of hang ups, family issues, he's pretty unconfident in his body and also finishin his degree atm so mega stressing out about it. I think one of my issues is that i've met so many d*ck head blokes whilst i was in the RAF that it kind of makes you a tad guarded. I think i'm also picking holes in all the things that annoy me/wind me up/put me off him rather than the good things in him. It's so hard for me to just take it as it is although i am trying really hard. My head keeps saying 'if he's not the one what's the point' yet i realise also that with me being so guarded etc after the prats in the forces then maybe i don't give people a chance to prove themselves etc.

God knows, i know i think too much! Arrr.. It's one of my downfalls for sure. I stress out and worry about the little everyday things in life whereas big huge stresses/disasters etc don't phase me in the slightest!

I'm about half a stone heavier than you now Lin, hope we can get down in sizes for summer :) Fingers crossed hey! I've not got a wi this week with my CDC, not too sure what to do for our group wi sunday as my scales are a bit pants and do not at all reflect my CDC's x

Oh claire you are a worrier jesus god help him poor soul, lol, He may not be the one, but it depends on what you want right now, just someone for fun and laughs which could grow into more or are you looking for the one, you know if is he really a nice guy, maybe you could let your guard down a little and give him a chance, god listen to me im actually sticking up for a bloke i think im sick, must be coming down with something.

You could go to boots or somewhere like that to weigh if you have the nerve to venture out over the BH weekend to that sort of place with the rest of the country, how do you think youve done this week?

Lin/Claire, I'm bigger on top instead, but sizes are so funny!!!! I now fit in 14 size trousers... well, some of them at least!!!!!!
Lin, last week I only lost 1.5lbs, and it didn't feel nice... and to think that prior to CD I would have paid to always lose that amount each week!!!!!!!!!

Oh blimey, the idea of being weighed in Boots is way scary!! I think i've lost for sure this week, i'm having an educated guess at 3lb's :) lol.. I'm hoping for an average of 6lbs when i go to see the CDC next week over two weeks as that'll take me to 15st dead on :) and over 2stone lost in less than two months which i'd be well chuffed with! x

Claire, you started exactly 1 week after me... and I also hope to lose 2 stones in total this week... 2lbs to go... after last week of only 1.5, I really hope to lose it!!!!!!!

Naj you are so right you, i think anything under 3lb is a little upsetting on CD we all have such high expectations, i would love to be the other way round big on top smaller arse and legs, clothes look so much better i dont like being a pear lol.

Hows your day been?

Claire I hope you do a little more to get you in the 14's if not wont be long now, Ive weighed in boots, people have glared at me too, so yes not one of my better ideas lol

LOL at Lin, i don't like being a pear either it's rubbish! I can never get bottoms to fit quite right as totally out of proportion waist/bottom size! Have had tree trunk legs since i was about 6 months old! I have a photo to prove it and my Grandad even said he used to nickname me tree trunk legs!!! Charming hey! Lol...

Naj, i'm sure you're going to do more than 2lb's this week, i have a feeling in my water.. or maybes that's just me necking the pints of water down too late at night... haha.. But seriously though, fingers crossed for us both as 2 stone in 2 months is a massive achievement! xx

Not bad, took the day off work today, went around looking at shops... Need to get a fitted wardrobe for the spare room, as it's not very big it's the only way to get some storage in it... so a guy came to have a look and he'll let us know tomorrow the price... I hope it's not too much, as I don't want to spend loads on it!!!!!!!!

Lin, i'm definately up for getting in the 14's! I'd love it! Can only SS+ till end of May though as need to go up some calories for a week in june due to doing my personal safety training for the police, 3 days of cuffing/gassing/batoning and running round like idiots and there's no way i'm attempting it on ss+, it's just not worth the risk of feeling pants as if i fail i fail the course and need to do it all again.. I'll go up for a week and then back down to carry on till i'm in the 14's :)

We can do it!! xx

Its just as they say 1st per month, god by xmas i could be 5stone lol good luck to both of you,

Was always teased about me trunks as a kid, i too have photies - shocking they are, as soon as i was old enough to make my own decisions on clothes, i coverd them up and thats how its staying - never tosee the light of day again lol

Naj - hope you get a good deal, maybe in the current climate it will help him seal a deal

Claire, get you with your Cuffing and batoning oh and gassing sounds exciting, bloody hard but fun too, im sure youll sail though tough bird like you.

Well think ill head off to bed now, our max will have my up with a sparrows fart so il bid you all goodnight and heres to a great day tomorrow,

Back