SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi, do you still have a space in your team? I am on day 4 and feel left out of the team games! :p
Any chance I could join. As you see I have plenty to lose so I will be around for a while!
x

Hi likealobster I THINK WE HAVE ONE PLACE LEFT so I am sure you will be very welcome to join - you dont fancy being the leader do you ? no one else really wants to take the lead ? !

haha I had got that from the stream, not sure why it is so unattractive to everyone. I'll be the leader; spend enough time online!
I have the team as:

1. Dappymare
  2. GillyBee
  3. Fatfrog
  4. British claire 84
  5. likealobster
I hope this is correct. Let me know if not. My weigh ins are fortnightly so not sure how that will work. I will read up on my role as TL and then get back to you all with how I'll do it. It might be easier for me if you all send me your stats to my personal email. But not sure yet, like I said I'll get back to you later tonight
'citing!
x

Ok that was quicker to get to grips with than I expected!
I am more than happy to do our weekly stats.
I will prompt you all on a Thursday for your weekly loss and will work out our stats on a Saturday unless this is too early for anyone?
Do you want me to submit some this week? I could do them tomorrow if you do. I haven't done a full week yet so I can't get involved yet but as long as 3 of you can then we can still take part as a team!
Get back to me,
Cheers

you taking the lead would be great . you forgot to put my name down boo hoo !!!!!!!!!!! With me that makes 6 which is what we need I hope ! ?

Doh!
So sorry about that mum of 4 boys! I had just cut and pasted from earlier on and added myself but that is no excuse, how rude of me.
Here is the full list then:

1. Dappymare
  2. GillyBee
  3. Fatfrog
  4. British claire 84
  5. mum of 4 boys
  6. likealobster
Any decisions on this week?

Claire good luck with your police training , it sounds really exciting and will also speed up the weight loss . Don't worry about the nosy person at work telling you the diet is a bad idea , I get that all the time from my mum and dad and sister and most annoyingly my mother-in law !!!!! it drives me made but at the end of the day I know its better to loose weight then to be unhappy and unhealthy .Sorry to all the girls for my spelling , as you will get to know its terrible !!! and the worst thing is that I am married to a Teacher !!!

Hi likealobster and welcome to the team:D

I can't do weigh in this week as not re startin till monday, like you i get weighed every fortnight on a wednesday but will weigh my self on sunday mornings and submit my results then:) as results are submitted that night plus every one has different weigh days :eek:

Likealobster dont be daft I dont mind x I am not sure what everyone wants to do about getting the numbers to you ? I think Dappymare is starting on Monday .

Hey mum of 4 How's you?

Thought I'd pop on as not about now till monday evening, Well if everyone wants to post next week that would be good or if we have three results this week we can post them to get team on the go.

I am happy to wait till next week so we can all start as a team together , if thats ok with everyone else ? I am fine thanks but can't seem to get to sleep at the moment , thats why I am on the lap top at nearly 1 in the morning !!!! How are you ? have you had some nice food before your monday start ? are you looking forward to it ? Now we have a full team I think it will really help us all .

Well likealobster and Dappymare my hubby is telling me to come to bed so I better go . Welcome to the team Dappymare and thanks for taking the lead ! I dont even know how to put all my own info on to my posts !! Good Luck with your start on Monday Dappymare .Goodnight all .

Good night mum of 4 boys,

Sunday mornings is fine. If we all weigh ourselves tomorrow morning and then again same time next week and you make sure I have your info by 12:00.

I'll be sure and remind everyone at the end of the week too.

Hey everyone good luck with weight losses today, have just quickly come on to see how every1 is, going to work in 5 so will catch up later, Go us we have a full team again YAY x

I have weighed myself this morning for my start weight and if my scales are the same as my CDC (which I am sure they are not) then I have lost a stone since I started. I know that is probably more to do with the variation of the scales than my actual weight loss but it is so encouraging to know I have definitely loss something decent.
Can't wait to get back to my CDC to know for sure!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh 'cited!

WOW A STONE IN LESS THAN A WEEK ?! That is brilliant , well done you must be over the moon ? How are you finding it ? are you hungry ? do you miss food and the whole social part of eating ? When is your cd weigh in ? I find not having a nice meal with my hubby at end of the day, the worst part .

Back