SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

KirstyJewcy

Fighting the Flab!
HELLO!!

I'm starting CD on Monday and want to be in a team ... as there seems to be no vacancies i'm starting one up ... who wants to join me!!!

Number 24 is good because i am 24!! and have 24lbs to loose (i actually have 23 but whats 1 more pound)

Lets get going!!!
Names please :)

Team 24 Members
KirstyJewcy
INTHESUMMEROF69
GillyBee
DappyMare

I was thinking of the name ... Skinny Beatchs ... but i don't know if other people may think its a bit tastless ... give me your thoughts or other suggestions.

Also who would like to be the Team Leader? I don't really because i have a lot of uni work at the moment and don't want to let other people down ... so anyone willling?

Loving the name, also lots of wok commitment so am passing on the job of team leader........... come on the skinny beatch's....woo hoo

Hi
starting tomorrow (15th) so if you still need someone would love to join.
Can't be team leader though

Team 24 Members
KirstyJewcy
INTHESUMMEROF69
GillyBee
DappyMare
Spacibo

1 MORE SPACE LEFT - team leader also needed.

Are we agreed on Skinny Beatchs as the team name? Not sure if there are any males in the group?

Love the name too so think we should stick to that :eek: but don't think I can be team leader due to work hours as busy for next 2 weeks

Hi

love the team name.
What would the team leader have to do?
(I know I said I can't but once I know what to do, I might be able to squeeze it in ;))

Hi can I be in your team guys, i started on Tuesday and having first weigh in this Tuesday :)

Team 24 Skinny Beatchs Members
KirstyJewcy
INTHESUMMEROF69
GillyBee
DappyMare
Spacibo
Fatfrog

TEAM FULL - yipee!!! Lets get skinny!

Spacibo ...
this is the rules for the team and team leader ... let us know if you would be happy to be the team leader for the Skinny Beatchs

Each team has 6 members, one of whom is the designated team leader.

Each member weighs weekly and submits results to the team leader.

Team leader submits weekly team % result and biggest loser result between Thurs and Sun either on the weekly thread or by pm. Deadline is Sun at 6 pm.

A team needs to have 3 results to be able to win the Team award

Calculations for each individual %:
number of lbs lost divided by weight last week in pounds multiplied by 100.

Calculations for team %:
total number of lbs lost divided by total number of last week's weights in pounds multiplied by 100

Aw! Seems I missed it. I'm starting/restarting today (15 Feb) - should I start another team or can I squeeze into this one?

Hey team mates, I am sorry not making excuses but I wont be able to be a team leader I have recently gone back to work after maternity leave and got a lil part time job to pay for this diet so I am too busy.
I hope thats ok;)
I am really pleased to be part of the team though, I think it encourages you that lil bit more, cos ya dont wanna let ur team mates down.
Anyhooo I hope your CD day is going well and will speak soon, just in from work and goin to get some porridge. Yummy for my tummy :)

Come on my fellow Skinny's, hope your all off to a flying start...... We can definately do this...

Remember the more you drink the quicker you shrink!!!!!!!!!!1

Back