SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

I know I thought that, we would definitley have won if we could use my lose this week!
I have not been hungry at all really. I am really enjoying it. I do miss the social and comforting parts of eating for sure. Especially at the weekend when I might have treated myself to a take away or something but once I knew I was losing weight it seems more than worth it.

Hey all, hope you're all having a lovely sunday.

Oh my god likealobster, well done you that is sooooo impressive losing a stone, bet you are well happy. And you would have won the biggest loser with that loss:winner:

I'm behaving food wise this weekend as don't want the carb withdrawals, but out with my boyfriend tonight so my last treat is couple of glasses of red wine, and at least i won't be self concious about the lovely breath ya get on cambridge:p till our next date :D

And sooooo can't wait to not worry about calories and fat content in food, just lots of water and 3 shakes bliss.
I'm quite lucky as my counsellor uses my scales as delivers, had this one before but stupidly quit in january after a week then felt to embarrased to contact him again. So got another one who was useless just dumped me products, weighed me then left.....money grabber and crap counsellor:mad:

Hope all you girls are ok and so glad are team is full again and sure we'll all suceed this time:girlpower:

Will be on tomorrow night to check in and say hi

Vicky

Hey Ladies,

How have you all been so far this weekend? likealobster well done, that's a fantastic loss. You must be pleased as punch to have lost a stone in a week.... I'm so pleased for you.

Dappymare I sure your new counciller will be much better than your last one, I was surprised to read your counciller does home deliveries.... I trek all over Dundee every week to go to my councillers house... novel idea...

Mum of 4 , how are you getting on, I'm quite lucky as my daughter is 15 and my OH has kindly suggested the he do all the cooking and shopping so I don't get tempted, I dont think I would manage if I was looking after 4 active boys.

Hey Fatfrog, I have weighed my self the morning and haven't lost anymore weight from Friday, I'm not dishearted and am still totally into Cambridge.... Hope your having a good day at work.

British Claire, Hope your going at it fine, looking ofrwrd to chatting with you later....

Hello everybody! Phew, finally finished work and back at home again :) Been 100% today, had butterscotch shake, tomato soup, n just made a hot mint choc... had 2l water and 3 cups coffee using my milk allowance (put the rest in my hot choc). Just one meal left to go before end of day.. Not feeling as though i've lost much/anything this week, it's day 8 for me today.. I guess my first WI with my CDC Weds will decide my fate! I'm totally dreading it.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a successful weekend?! xx

I also had butterscotch today, but I turned it into a mousse, yum yum.....I tried the golden vegtable drink as well....It totally filled me up yum yum

Morning everyone , sorry I was not around last night . Hope everyone had a great weekend ? Good luck Dappymare with starting cd today . Claire don't worry about your weigh in on wednesday , I am sure you will be really happy with your loss . GillyBee

SORRY I sent the message too early !!! GillyBee you are so lucky not to have to cook or shop ! It feels like I am cooking for the boys all day ! I made a huge roast chicken dinner for them yesterday , oh my gosh just the smell !!!!!!!!!

Mum of 4 boys!:eek:
I can't believe you managed that.

WELL DONE:happy096:

It must take a lot of will power to cook for a family and still stay away from the eating part. It just goes to show how you must really be ready for this.

Hi Likealonster I was just writting a note to you !!!! Thanks ,it is hard not to sit down with the family and enjoy sunday lunch, I do worry what sort of message it sends to the kids ? I think they feel like I am being punished for being overweight ! i don't want to give them any bad feelings about food . None of them are over weight but they do run around ALL DAY ! Welldone with 15 lb loss .

Ah Collete,
pleased to meet you, my name is Sinead haha!

I can understand the worries you are having about passing issues with food and weight on to your children. I have lived with my sisters children most of my adult life and have had the same concerns. I guess if they see it as a choice you are making rather something you dislike being imposed upon you they are less likely to pay much atteention to it. That is juat what I have been thinkin about this morning, doesn't mean I am right!

Thanks btw, I am struggling to believe it. But have checked checked and checked again and I dropped a stone. I figure it just proves how badly I was eating before!

Thanks Sinead I think you are spot on , I should tell them I am on the diet for my health and that I don't mind not having the same food as them . I see you live in Leeds ? I come from Harrogate ! we have however just moved to The Isle of Mull in scotland ( where Balamory is filmed ) It is a beautiful island and great for the kids to grow up , there are only 10 kids in their class ! .

yes some of them lost over 100 lbs in 12 weeks but they do work out at the gym for hours every day and night !!! How are you finding doing the diet at college ? are you there full time ?

Back