SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

I am only in college 1 day a week and this is my last week. I am doing an industrial relations course through the union. I am a rep in my office.
I found it ok but as it was in my first week i didn't have a tetra to take so I just didn't have any food while I was there and just drank lots of water.

Oh well done , you must have been so hungry ? It will be better for you when you get the box drinks and bars ! I have a porridge in the morning ( plain I dont like the cinnemon ! ) a bar for lunch and a choc box in the evening . Have you done Cambridge before ?

Thanks but I wasn't as hungry as I had expected. I find that it is more that I miss food and eating with people that actually feel hungry. I was shocked by this.
Not done CD before, I started Lighter Life a couple of years ago but was not in the right place mentally to do it and I didn't relaly like the group idea. Wish I'd known about CD then because it would have been so much cheaper and more like what I was looking for.
I usually have porridge in the morning and then soup in the afternoon and a hot shake at night. I am also suprised by the fact I don't hate the packs and actually quite enjoy some of them! The porridge is excellent

Have you done this before?

Yes I really miss the social aspect of eating . As we have moved away from our family and friends we have no babysitters and so not much social life ! So a nice meal and a bottle of wine was our little treat .Well at least I dont have to worry about going out with the girls and not eating or drinking , as they now live over 300 miles away !!! They are coming to stay at Easter as is my sister and her family ,so that should be interesting ! Have to decide what to do about food ? I did Lighter life , like you , a couple of years ago . The group was so big that we only had time to all get weighed and watch the dvd ( not good ! ) there was not much help given . I did loose 3 st in 10 weeks which was great but as you can guess I put it all back on when I went back to my old ways . I hope In can learn HOW not to do this after CD ?

Hiya everyone! Just checking in :) Having another good day today so far, a shake and soup down, just two shakes to go.. Oh and finally got some ketostix to check i'm in ketosis and hurray it seems I am! Nice to see actual evidence especially in the early days. Hope everyone's doing well today.. xx

Hey Ladies,

It seems we are on first name term, incase you hadn't guessed my names Gill. I'm loving the names Claire, Sinnead and Collette all brill names and i'm plain boring Gill. I'M GUTTED i missed biggest loser, I think I like to watch those programmes more because I'm nosey and I like knowing it's not just me who cannot control my eating..... I super lurve super size verses super skinny does anyone wathc this.

I think my brain has just clicked that this is for keeps and I 'm now not very fussed about eating lunch with everyone in the canteen or passing on treats in the office,It's become like second nature.. How is everyone else coping with this....

I have found that I'm really sleepy and veryvery cold most of the time.....anyone else.

Hello Gill! Yes I watch Supersize, Superskinny sometimes, great programme. Also loving Colleen's real women too, their makeovers look amazing, would love to be made up and dressed by someone who knows what they're doing. I've not had the sleepy thing Gill though to be honest i'm always pretty shattered as have a pants shift system at work n on top of commuting it tires me out. I don't think CD has added to this in fact i've been thinking the last couple of days I feel like I have more energy. I totally agree on the feeling cold business though, the end of last week for a good three or four days I could not stop shivering! It felt like I was cold on the inside and hot showers, heating and warm clothes only slightly alleviated this. I'm feeling much better these last couple of days though and that's in general too. Could still really really eat a pizza or other such nice things, a lovely beef stew with dumplings would go down a treat right now! However I feel stronger and more able to cope with these feelings at the moment. My brother lives with me at the mo and i'm finding if I have my teatime shake before he gets in from work and cooks some rubbish for tea I don't fancy it as much. xx

I'm totally feeling the cold, I go into the office and turn the heating up showing anyone who will look my goose bumps and as soon as I leave the office there is a rush to turn it down and there starts the heating cycle for the day , I have resorted to calling Rebecca (my colleague) the heating controller and I'M THE REBEL.....

I try to come home after my OH and daughter have had thier tea, or I give them the puppy dog eyes and make them describe every mouth full, however there have been a few evenings that I have come home and the smell coming form the kitchen made me want to quite literally want to lick the oven tray (I kind you not). Only my shame kept me back, and then a few hours later I find myself wondering what all the bother was for....

We all seem to fairly commited and that's a great sign for us winning the team battle for most weight lost, come on the SKINNY BEATCHES

Evening Girlies...so glad to hear everyone is having a good day, I start cambridge tomorrow as got food poisoning from eating out last night, or may have been alcohol poisoning :8855:i'm justing joking about that as didn't drink much:p, but good thing is my last meal has put me off food for a long time!!!

Looking forward to my chocolate tetra's for breakfast and lunch tomorrow then i split my last one into 2 coffee's and have a mocha!! mmmm kinda don't miss my daily starbucks then:D

Btw i'm not living on the tetra's just thats all i got till my porridge and other shakes arrive, but love the tetra's at work as they are sooo discreet!!

So hopefully we all have a wicked week this week and get in the running for winning team. hope you are all having a lovely evening.

Vicky:talk017:

I'm having an ok evening ta Dappymare.. Just wondering, how'd u get that skinny beatchs logo below?? I'd love one, we need to advertise our great team ladies! :) xx

Oh I've never heard of tetra's being used for coffee before.....mmmm sounds nice. How does that work?
Would also like my own sparklie logo....... am a bit of a magpie..tee hee

It's a shame that your last meal was a blow out.....my last meal (whic seems like lon ago) was a buffet at Jimmy Chung....faby doo.

I'm sure you'll have a sterling week just like the rest of this fantastic team....

Hi everyone, Ihope you are all well. I am stressed out not doing great on diet at mo so tomorrow I will be back on top form.
i weighed myself yesterday, do I need to let anyone know my before and after weight next Sunday?
sorry brain is not working very well today, gonna go to bed and will speak to ya all tomorrow.
PS girlies i am a yorkshire chick too x

Hey gilly, well i put half cup of black coffee in a mug then add half of my tetra then have other half later, there's not many flavours I like so have to try different things with them lol....am looking forward to weight loss this week but know i'll struggle when i meet up with my bloke...but being part of the best team on minimins i know i'll be strong and keep to 100% with lots of breath spray and tooth brush in handbag lol.

Aww fatfrog We're all here to support each other and i'm sure you'll do well, we all know how tough this diet can be, well i'm starting it for 3rd time:p

To get the glitzy logo you can either copy and paste mine and put it on you're signature, or go to glitterkiss.com where you can make up your own:D

Vicky

Just to add i'm a london chick.....well for now till i move later in the year!:rolleyes:

Know what you mean on the man front Dappymare! I've just started meeting up with someone new after being single for three years (long time). I'm all a bit nervous at the moment and I started CD the day after I met him so can't do all the normal things i'd normally do like meeting for lunch, going out for meals etc etc.. And to make matters worse have had a pretty mad and stressful day at work today without a break and I couldn't even come home and have a nice cold glass of rose wine to wind down with.. That was pretty hard as although I don't drink that much or often anymore not to be able to have one after a hard day at work was difficult! xx

Hi everyone nice to hear from the whole team today . It is so nice to have our own little team to help us through the good and bad times !

Yep best of luck to everyone from Me too!! Last day before first WI for me, eeek! Am scared to death of WI Weds as don't feel as though i've lost much at all.. x

I am sure you will get a great surprise Claire ! Have you not weighed yourself at home ? I cant stop jumping on the scales , it drives me mad as it goes up and down all day ! I tried hinding them but I can't cope and go and get them again !!!

Back