SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Evening all,

Still going strong although I've discovered I hate nearly every foodpack I bought :p

I only like so far, strawberry tetra, vegetable soup and fruits of the forest shake... everything else was a case of pinching my nose and swallowing down like poison :8855:

Trying to get up to my CDC tonight or tomorrow to swop over the food packs I can't stand... only got 2 strawberry tetras left :eek: and after that it's liquid poison!

How are we all doing today?

Sorry to hear your changing to a different plan kirsty, but I totally understand your reasons and I wish you the greatest luck in everything... don't forget to pop back to see us hun xxx

Evening girls....hope ya all had a good day, to be honest i had a pants day...been soooooo dizzy and was even asked at work if i was ok as apparently looked like nobody was at home lol that was just before i nearly passed out lol.

Off to doctor's tomorrow to see about dizzyness as it's constant and have drunk plenty of water and had the extra shake. and grrrr still not in ketosis think me system is messed up lol:p but off to bed soon and hoping the bed don't spin:D

Hope you all had a lovely day and evening and i'm soooo excited about my x trainer as cheaper than my gym haha

Vicki sorry you're feeling so dizzy. I've had a few dizzy days but doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as what you're going through at the moment, hope the doc gets it sorted for you.

Emma well done on sticking with it, hope you get to see your CDC soon to get the sachets swapped for ones you like. I'm off to see mine for wi in a little while, been thinking about what to get too. Think i'm going to go for 2 x porridge a day, a bar a day and a tetra a day for a change and see how i get on with that.

Good luck today girls x

Thanks Collette! Still feels wierd to me to see a bloke CDC.. I'm going in jeans as i'm meeting a girl off here afterwards for a chin wag but going to take a pair of shorts with me and hope he'll let me change somewhere.. Will update you all later, have a good day everyone, be strong x

Claire,
:happy036:, you thought you weren't going to lose!!!! well done!!!!!

Thanks Collette and Naj! Got big smile on my face tonight.

Vicki, i've just bought the cross trainer too!! It's being delivered next Friday, 10th April and so looking forward to it. Am pretty skint atm but ho hum, have put it on my Virgin card for the time being so i'll at least have been paid before the bill comes. Hope it's a good one for us both! Yippee, gonna get some tunes on in my front room and go for it :) xx

Hmm, just told my mum i'd ordered the Cross Trainer and she basically said she wouldn't want it stuck in the front room and that it'd be used for a little while and then sit there not being used, basically just a fad. I explained that yes maybe i would use it until i can go to the gym and then sell it on but she was still really negative and de-motivating.. Made me realise why i have failed things in the past with such a lack of positivity from her.

Anyways, i've emailed Argos to try cancel the order. Mixed feelings really. Sigh. :-( x

:eek:Oh my god claire I had exactly same thing from my mum.....saying how was i gonna move it when i move later in year as wouldn't fit in car, so cancelled mine today to:cry: you can ring the argos customer care up to cancel it hun.

Ok doctors aren't very happy with me as my blood pressure has dropped dangerously low and been monitored all day:(, so kinda still doing cambridge but on a higher plan kinda like slimfast till it's all sorted :rolleyes:..so don't mind if you guys don't want me on team.
Hope the rest of you girls had a good day and how did ya meet go claire and well done with weigh in this week x

Vicky/Claire,
I know it sounds bad, but don't listen to your mothers!!!! you never know if you'll use it until you have it, and if we never do things because they're not practical... well, I sure wouldn't have 2 kids now!!!!
I moved house and had to bring sofas and furniture, if there is a will, there is a way...
My dad is like that, always negative, so now I simply don't listen... or I don't tell him things I know he'll moan about :D:D:D
Vicky, you're definitely part of the team... :cool:
Haven't been drinking water lately, I know I should, but I just can't stomach it... I never enjoyed drinking, the only way I enjoy it is with lemon in it, but we can't use it:mad::mad::mad:
Going to bed soon, so night all and talk tomorrow...

Vicki, how spooky is that hey?! Well i tried to ring them but office was closed so i emailed them, will hopefully hear back tmoz. Just felt like a right kick in the teeth to me after feeling so positive today after wi, lovely sunshine etc. It kind of feels like she secretly wants me to fail at stuff so she can say 'ha ha i told u so'. Bit of a strange scenario really, i mean she says well done for my wi results etc but i never feel as though she's meaning stuff she says.

The meet went well thanks, she's lovely :) And we're hopefully going to meet again soon. Was good to chat to someone who's actually doing the diet rather than trying to explain it to friends/family/colleagues etc who don't fully get what you're talking about so just nod and agree lol.

Sorry to hear about your low blood pressure Vicki, i had that once and felt the same, dizzy and not quite with it etc. What's the doc wanting you to do? Just monitor it? Of course we still want you on the Skinny Beatches team ya daftmare ;-) You're one of us now and that's thru thick n thin (in more ways than one there!).

Naj, thanks for your reply, you talk sense and i totally agree with you. I'm normally a sod em all type girl but can't be bothered with the grief over this one. I'll just have to walk more i guess and i have a couple of dance dvd's i could always do. I'm going to join the local council gym once i'm finished on my training course as i can get discount using my id :) Until then i suppose it's just doing a bit now and again but not too much as going to be SS+ing for another couple months ish. xx

Morning girls, just checking in before heading out for the day. Am going out with the boy to The Deep at Hull, wanted to go there for years now but never managed to get there. Still half asleep atm tho, had a rubbish sleep as things were still playing on my mind after last night. Taking a bar and a tetra with me and just had porridge so unless there's a really tasty salad going begging at the restaurant then i'll be prepared. Also taking plenty of water with me to ensure i'm not caught short with none available.

Vicki, hope you're feeling better today?? Bless you, can't be nice being dizzy all the time, and i'm blonde so get more than my fair share of dizziness lol!

Collette how are the boys and hubby? You still getting on ok?

Naj, you still doing ok? What day do you have your wi? Do we have any spaces in the team as i think there's a couple people wanting a team in the advertising thread.. I'm confused as to who we have with us now (easily done, as i said, i'm blonde in more ways than one!).

We've not heard from the rest of the team for a little while, hope everyone's getting on ok?

Have a good day Skinny Beatches xx

Hi all , hope you are feeling better Vicky and you are soooo part of team x Claire I hope you have a great day at The Deep , we went there with the kids and had a great time . Emma how is week 1 going ? hope you are feeling o.k ? Naj , I agree with you that we dont have to listen to our Mums all the time , they are not allways right !!! RE- ORDER that trainer !!! We are thinking of getting a puppy but I know my Mum would have a fit if I told her so I am not telling her untill we get it !! ( or not ???? )

Hi Guys

First just want to thanks to Naj for invitingto join this team, Jusy a little about myself, im 36 married ish, with a little boy age 3 deceided to go on CD basically so i didnt die and leave my baby without a mummy, started at 18st 2lb over 9 weeks managed to shed 3st 3lb want to get to 10st by end of august so another 5stone to go, been 100% so far and looking forward to the next few months getting the blubber off,

Lin, :welcome2: to our team...

Claire (British Claire 84), Vicky (DappyMare), Emma (Orange Sox), Collette (Mum of 4 boys) and me, Naj (Food Lover) make up the Skinny Beatchs to be very soon, wow, you had a great weight loss so far...
Reason why I want to lose weight: (too many, I'll only name a few!!!)... to be able to run after my 2 kids, have another baby, Look/Feel good, buy clothes that fit me!!!!

Hi Nicki k , Hope your 1st week on CD is going well ? wellcome to the Skinny Beatchs - for the official weight loss competion we can only enter 6 team members but you can take my official place and I am quite happy to come on here to chat and Moan !! ETC I am not worried about entering my numbers . Wellcome to Lin too , WOW your weight loss so far is Brilliant - Welldone . Looking forward to getting to know you both x Collette x

Back