SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Afternoon Girls hope you are all having a great bank hol weekend.

Hi kim I'm not sure how many members we have, but you are more than welcome to come and chat to us and become a skinny beatch too:D

To get a ticker easiest way to explain is go to tutorials at top of page then go set up ticker at ticker factory, quite easy to do if need more hepl let us know. Well done for starting the diet and the worst days are over know for you and when you have you're 1st weigh in that will motivate you so much more.

I'm having monthly meetings with my councellor now as think i'll be more motivated to stick to it, and can weigh me self weekly with just me underwear as cast has added an extra 9 lbs to me weight:8855:
And don't think my cdc will be impressed seeing me in me underwear:D

My weigh day will be sunday mornings so will give 1st one on the 19th if you want it towards team:p

Very quiet here but sure everyone is busy with family things as easter. x

Hey Vicki hunni! How's your ol pin coping? Bless you, i bet it's a nightmare for you dragging your cast around.. have they given you crutches too?

Hello to Kim and of course like Vicki said, you're more than welcome to join our team thread and become a Skinny Beatch with us :) Not too sure how many people we have weighing in with us atm as i get so easily confused with comings and goings.. Naj is team leader and so best person to ask :)

Well i'm doing the SS+ 3 plus food option yesterday, today and tomorrow. Went to mums last night and stopped to tea, had tiny bit of cod cooked in water with a little green vegs (fish friday n all that), going out for a chicken salad for tea tonight with the fella and also having a tuna/chicken salad at mums for tea tomorrow.. All things that are allowed on SS+ though so not stressing out too much due to having the odd one or two coffees with minimal amount of milk in.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but the last few days my skin's been a tad itchy, bit strange as don't normally suffer with this.

Hope you're all today, weather's dead dreary today in Lincs and really depressing the hell outta me :-( Bring out the sunshine!!! xx

hey Claire, weather is the same in London i wanna know where this sun is they keep sayings coming:p

Yeah still getting used to the cast and i'm quite good with crutches as had them about year and half ago after another riding accident:8855: and have to say quite like going out with the cast as get so much attention from men:character00100: went to starbucks with a mate today and she were dragging me round like a puppy so she could pull.:D

But on a serious note I can't wait for 6 weeks to be up as can't sratch me foot when it itches.:)

and the meals sound lovely by the way claire, least it gives you bit more variety:p

It's finally stopped raining here though still really dismal and grey. I'm laughing away to myself here thinking of you trudging around Starbucks with your mate chatting to blokes with your cast on :) Hahaha, well funny. xx

Hey Ladies,

How are you all doing, I am totally totally struggling to get back in the zone. I weighed in with my CD on Friday and i've managed to put on 2lbs....... and if i'm honest i'm extremely lucky it was only 2lbs... So i am resigned to stick it out for a full 7 days at least, so i'm half way through day 1 and can't wait until next friday.... I am needing some serious help....

Hi Gilly and welcome back:D I totally understand what you are going through as restarting or getting back on track is always soooooooooo much harder. We're all here to support each other so when you're having a thought bto wobble come on and bend our ears. you've done sooo well so far so keep it up hun....21 days to break the habit and once the 1st few days are over it'll get easier x x

Morning ladies :)

Gilly i've added you to msn hunni and i'll encourage you all the way :) I'm not exactly being the best at CD this week either, past two days and tonight i've had chicken salads for tea but also the odd coffee or two during the day.. Just can't seem to get my head back into it but i'm sure once i have my wi next week after not seeing him last week the pants result will put me right back where i need to be and sticking to it!

Not heard from the others much recently.. i've not got a wi result this week so not sure if anyone else has one they'd like to submit in my place this week?

Hope you're legs ok Vicki and the weather's much better in London today. It's grey here in Lincs today but at least not yet raining (hopefully i haven't spoken too soon!)... xx

Afternoon gils hope you're all having a lovely easter...any news with who's wi etc yet. been very quiet here lately:p

Leg is ok i think claire just pain in the arse trying to move etc...got work on tuesday, still not sure how i'm goona explain it yet lol..:p:p

Hope rest of you girls are ok ??

Yes it's definately on the quiet side at the moment, no doubt people are busy with family etc over easter :) Hope everyone's having a fab time off.

I bet you're dreading going back to work tues Vicki! What on earth are you going to say? Can you tell them you did it over this weekend rather than give away your sneaky sicky?? I'm sooo wanting to go the gym this afternoon, not sure why... Shuts at 4 tho n i've gotta re-register with them so not sure if it's worth it?!?! Hmm... May go investigate i think. Going to mum n dads for tea tonight, chicken salad for me. How're you getting on with SS+ Vicki?? Your blood pressure doing ok on it? xx

Aww Claire re registering at gym is always a pain but is worth it.

Think I'm going to say I did my leg on friday lol and see what happens, they know i'm a clumsy mare so probably won't question it.

Touch wood blood pressure is ok, gonna try ss from tomorrow and see what happens, just can't wait to see my councellor as only have porridge and choc shakes for a week :rolleyes: and least he'll bring me the tetra's which i do miss.

hope you have a lovely time at your parents claire..do miss seeing my folks as they live in norfolk which is bit far to travel for just the weekend lol,

Aww, bless ya huni, yeah that is a tad far. Did you move to London for work then? Or did your parents move to norfolk? Norfolk's lovely.. Not been to London hardly at all, was thinking the other day i must go again! I get so horribly lost though as i'm defo not a city girl, haha. At least you know SS+ is going ok so if the SS doesn't work out you can always step back up again and the losses are almost the same too. Gonna give the gym a miss today as pushing it a bit for time now but reckon i'm gonna go back tomorrow. I can get discount through the police but not sure if they'll do it straight away as i don't get my warrant card till passing the course. Might have to pay as i go till end of june if that's the case. Not sure where this spurt of energy has come from as not had it before now and still actually feel quite tired lol.. Might be to do with the funky tunes i've been listening too!

Am on msn btw if any of you Skinny Beatches wanna add me it's [email protected] for a chin wag anytime :) xx

Morning ladies :)

Had a mahoosive migraine last night whilst walking home from mum n dads after tea. By the time i got home i was in total agony, worst pain i've had with a migraine, and also felt sick. Went straight to bed at 2100 and forced myself to sleep it off. Woke at 2300 and had my porridge for last meal of the day which i struggled to get down but made myself. Then went back to sleep and this is me waking up at 1155hrs the following morning! Still got a banging headache and feeling slightly woozy :-( Just about to have first porridge of the day along with a coffee hoping the caffeine helps as it sometimes does, along with two strong migraine pain killers.

Was hoping to go to the gym today but there is no way that's happening now unfortunately. Think i'm going to be mostly staying in making the most of it before back to work tomorrow. xx

Aww sorry to here about the mirgaine claire, luckily I've never had them but know they are nasty when they come... i'm not long up either and had porridge for brekkie too:p am counting the days down till next monday when can get more variety.

It's raining here in london so is definietly a stay in bed day and watch rubbish movies hehe but bedknobs and broomsticks is on later and love that...:D god help me i'll probably watch high school musical 2 as well, never guess i'm 31 haha.

Hope all you girls have a great 100% day xx

Aww, i might very well join you on that tele plan Vicki! Just about 110 miles up the road north :) Just taken some painkillers but they don't usually do anything to help at all. Got my appointment with CDC this weds, defo don't think it'll be the 6-7lbs loss over two weeks i was hoping for as have had far too many salads out over the last couple weeks lol... Ooopsy. Need to make more of a concerted effort now and stop being such a wet kit kat. xx

Claire I think you'll be shocked at your weight loss on wednesday as it's not like you've eaten take aways and stuff as all been healthy stuff you've had so you should still see a good loss still:D

Aww here's hoping hey Vicki!! :rolleyes: Think i kicked myself outta ketosis a couple times briefly due to amount of lettuce/sauce i'd had on the salads but read a post from KD yesterday stating that you still lose the same amount of weight not being in ketosis, it just give you the not hungry feeling etc so that cheered me up a bit and i also feel i slipped back into it quite easily the following day too.

The damn neighbours have just started playing loud dance music underneath my bedroom (i have a flat) with goddamn base :cry: I so want to go downstairs and punch them right now :copon: Grr..

Been thinking recently about getting a new tattoo once i'm a Skinny Beatch and found a good site on the web to look at other peoples designs etc. Here are a couple i like, if you're bored n wanna gleg..

I like this one but want to somehow encorporate it into the flowers one i have on my lower back already My Second Tattoo!! Tattoo Pictures at Checkoutmyink.com

I want to get some stars into the design i already have along my lower back which is flowers but not sure how to do it then came across this one too which i like the look of going down the side Tattoo #63201 Tattoo Pictures at Checkoutmyink.com I'd change the big flower second up from bottom as don't think it looks realistic n also would add in some stars somehow..

xx

Afternoon Ladies, hope everyone's having a good bank holiday monday, have been reading back the thread... Even tho I've had a hard few weeks I have managed to join and frequent the gym a fair bit, I am loving the step class (until I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror)...

I was also thinking about getting a new tattoo and the OH has offered to pay for it but I'm not sure what to get or where am looking for inspiration.....

Looks like lunch time is nearly over, so I'll pop back later...

Hey Gilly :D Good to hear from you hunni, it seems like ages.. Hope you're doing ok and well done for joining and going to the gym! Good on ya :D I was going to go today but can barely lift my head off the pillow at the moment :jelous:

I used this website for some inspiration for tattoo's CheckOutMyInk.com - Free Tattoo Pictures, Design, Piercing and Community
There are loads of user submitted photos and it's easy to search for ones you fancy, just type things like 'flowers' 'stars' etc into the search bar, well that's what i did.

xx

You Girls are so brave getting tattoo's i'm such a wimp when it comes to pain!:rolleyes:

Hope you're all ok i think i'm coming down with a cold to top things off:D

Back