SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi all

Lin, Im so chuffed for you, keep us posted on how it all goes with the new fella, I bet you feel like a new woman, not only in body now, but I bet it feels like being a really young woman again, now your courting. lol. so glad also that you are still loosing and continuing to find it easy, that makes me rest a little better too.

Shantel, fantastic loss hun, well done, keep up the hard work.

Claudine, dont worry about not having the wi this week, you already have a guestimate from your own scales so you know you have lost, and it will make for a fantastic wi next week, keep up the hard work. As for the little one and potty training, if it seems at all stressful to the little one, then it is too soon, well thats my take on doing it twice anyway, its really about the reactions of the kids rather than our stress, they will only do it when they are comfortable to do it. In the meantime, why not try taking the potty up to the bathroom, so she can sit on her toilet at the same time as you, just like mummy. Not everyones cup of tea, but I found it worked with one of mine. Good luck!

Hello to Roberta, and vicky, hope jules is ok too, not heard in a while since she went in hospital.

Got my psychometric tests tomorrow, so swotting up on maths again tonight, still dont get it, dont need any of it for my job, I have a team of people in management information who do all that for me, and if I had wanted a job in MI I would have applied for one, hey ho, all part of our 'development' they say, we'll see!

Personally I think I have put weight on this week since going to the 810, but not too sure, will see on Friday. Either way going to go back down a plan next week, just to give it that final push before the hols, cos I know I will gain on holiday, then back to it on my return.

Onwards and upwards ladies!!!!!!

Wishing you all the luck in the world for todsay Debs. I'm sure you will be fine, and thanks alot for the tips re: Potty. I'm going to give it a go.

Lets us know how you get on.

xx

Hey Girls

Woo hoo Lin way to go, am so pleased you have bagged yaself a fittie, bet you are on cloud nine hun:character00100:and well done for still losing weight... I can't wait to be were you are now:D and as I've always said you are my thinspiration as you have done amazing since you started:p and as of monday i am aiming for 20 weeks 100% ss, so when ever I get norty thoughts in my head about food your advise always pops in to my head :D

Shantel....well done hun, that's an amazing weight loss, you should be so proud of yourself.

Debs Good luck with your exam today, and i'm sure you will be in for a shock when you have weigh in,:eek:

Claudine hope you are ok and enjoying your new home.

This week I have had to come off cd till monday, doctor told me to come off it for few weeks (cos of my leg) but I feel if i do that I'll never get back on it. Plus I didn't have enough space in my suitcase to pack them and it was differcult enough getting on and off trains with crutches lol.
But have been really good, as we are so close to beach have been having fresh fish and salad everyday, keeping it all low carb and think i'm still slightly in ketosis. But Am so looking forward to getting back on to ss come monday and have just bought a smoothie maker so can make my shakes with lots of crushed ice mmmmm lol.

well good luck with the weigh in this week girls, as you are all doing so well, thank god for minimins tho, as not seeing my cdc for 3 weeks and feels like an eternity:rolleyes:

Hope you are all having a lovely day, be back soon x xx

Last edited:
My mood is :eek: tonight.

Only 1lb lost. I'm sure my CDC thinks I have cheated but I absolutely haven't.

Only thing I can think of is that this week I was weighed in the evening (when I am drowning in water) rather than in the morning.

Still...pretty fed up. 13lb is not so great against some of you guys.

evening ladies,

Debs hope went well with exam, maths i couldnt do it i need a calculator to add up the change in my purse lol Hope your well i bet you havent put on on 810.

Vicki, glad you feel i have helped you, its all good stuff, low carbing is great vicki i think you will still have a good loss you will be fine getting back on board, it means too much for you not to.

Claudine dont worry about the potty stuff debs is right they will do it when ready, just a little gentle help in the right direction.

well i am gobsmaked yet again this week 4lb off tonight, shock i deffo need to up the food, it hard though when your not hungry, but i shouldnt moan about it next week im going to try and up it so i can maintain my weigh for a bit face and shoulders are looking boney me boney thats so strange to say, new fella still gorgeous. Hope bubble doesnt burst.

Catch you all later xxxxxxx

Roberta sometimes the losses can slow down on some weeks but remain 100% and you'll be fine.
That's great Lin, only 5lbs to goal!
Good luck with the potty training Claudine.
I hope the exams went well Debs.

This is a short update from me as I'm sick with a chest infection. I've been feeling hot and cold and could not move my limbs, however I've been 100% and just rested. I feel quite sick, not hungry though this morning I felt peckish. I just took some paracetamol and I'm about to have my final pack. I might also have some sparkling water with some water flavouring :) I love the berry water flavouring but do not have 1 teaspoon a day in 1 litre, I've limited myself to under a quarter per teaspoon in a glass of sparkling water x

Oh shantel im sorry your feeling poorly, you are doing great its even harder when your sick, good for you paracetamol and early night will really help, its good that you are setting limits as to how much water flavour you are having, this sort of action will really help you throughout cd, big hugs to you x x x x x

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? I'm good, still on the diet but having a really strange week. I'm calling it a fat week!! I look in the mirror and look huge and despite the weight loss I feel the fattest woman in the world. Also find myself wishing my life away, fantasising about being really slim when I know I should take each day as it comes.

I'll have a word with myself and I'll be O.k in a day or two!! :whip:

Debs - How did you get on dear? Hope all is well with you. I'm sure you nailed it!!

Lin - Loving the new pic! You look so HOT! Really slim! I look at you and it keeps me going....really! So glad you are still losing weight. It's funny how you are losing so much now you have gone back to food! I look forward to hearing more about whats going on with you! So great to be worried about LOSING weight instead of gaining! Love it!

Shantel - I'm sorry you are ill and I hope that you are remembering to take care of yourself. Well done for keeping 100% though.

Vicki - Nice to hear from you and I'm pleased you are still being sensible with your diet and stuff. It can be really tough to do when you are with family, so well done!

Roberta, don't worry! The same thing happend to me in week 3. The week after I lost 7! The body always catches up with itself. Don't feel bad. You have lost loads so far! More than you would on most other diets. Just stick with it and you will be O.K straight up!

Having a good day so far in general despite my mood. Working tonight so out of boredom I'm sure I'll be back on later.

Take care all, Hi to anyone not mentioned.

Laters!

Hi Claudine, your comment about being the fastest woman in the word made me laugh coz that was me, i too dreamed of being skinny im not skinny at the mo but getting there at last, ive said it before its all about control with food i have won the battle and have the control over myself changing routine is very important small changes in what you do each day really helps, you are very stong minded this will help you greatly, i never took this diet on day at a time even though i used to say it all the time, i just wanted it to be then of the journey and be slim, nothing wrong with thinking like that i think its a health approach to cd it worked for me anyway, thanks for saying i look hot by the way, my new fella seems to think so to how fab is that,

Well ive had an interesting day, a married guy hit on me cheecky git, thought i was single now, sod his own wife unbelievable. Then took my max to beach to which he moaned the whole time about the sand in his eyes, shoes, socks, hands, head, oh and ice cream, it was funny coz even though im not having cd products anymore i couldnt bring myself to lick it when starting to drip got my tissue out and wiped it lol

Hope every on is ok and being good just off to facebook now oh must find Debs and add.

Catch you later girls x x x

Just added you debs on facebook, and i have just looked at your pic you look so different on FB than on christeneing photie it doesnt look like you at all, wow dance the slimville dance lol

Hi all

I'm at work.........anyone got two matchsticks? LOL.......So bored even laughing at my own gags....
yawn..

Got the night stretching ahead of me and my co-worker is watching some S**T film so i won't be joining him!

I just thought I'd do a quick post to kill some time.

Thanks for your comments Lin, sometimes I think I'm mad for wishing my life away the way I do, but I'm so glad it seems it's a natural thing with this diet or in fact with any diet. Centainly the best thing I could have done was to join these forums. They keep you going for sure.

Deb, hope alls well.

hhmmmmmm... not much else to say really.

Hi to all the Skinny Beatch's anyway.

Gonna toddle off now and find something to do..... Quick time check.....3 mins gone.. damn is that all? :)

Check in with you all soon!

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

I'm like that all the time, I constantly think about what it would be like to be slim and hopefully I will experience. Can't believe how quickly time flies; I'm hoping it will continue to fly and I'll be at goal soon. Still have a bad chest, so I'm staying in and resting today. Hope you're all well x

Hi all - just a quick post for now sorry, exam done - answered 60% of total amount, got to wait weeks tho for results - Hubby got put on redundancy notice today - OMG - and I lost 1lb, back to ss+ next week tho to give it a last push before hols, also then thinking of moving my goal another half stone lighter, but will see after hols.

TTFN will post later when got more time

Hey team,
Just popping in quickly to say hi and hope everyone is well. Sorry I have not been around much, I have been recovering and I'm feeling much better now :) Hope all is well xx

Hi all,

I hope you are all well.

Hi Deb well done for the pound loss. Sorry to hear about the redundnacy. I hope all turns out O.K.

I'm still getting on with diet, hoping to loose a decent amount this week really, but we shall see.

Nothing to report my end, been working this weekend. Thats what pays the bills!

Anyway I hope you are all doing well.

Gotta run

Claudine

Hello all

Sorry not posted much been really really busy, Im away from next week, so does anyone want to post the results while im away??, its not hard, and I could talk you through it.

If not no problem, I can carry on when I return from hols.

With the hubby being made redundant, even though this is not until Oct, I am seriously thinking of becomming a cdc, was talking to mine on Friday night, and its really worth doing, she more than willing to sponser me to do it, cos she says I have the right attitude, business skills etc to do it, and I dont live near enough to her for it to take away business from her.

When I get back from my hols, and move back to my old department, I have a new General Manager, so going to check with him, that he ok with me doing this, as I will need to commit to a week day night or two, and possibly a weekend day. If he says its ok, think he should then want to check the possibility of advertising at work, (not normally a problem) just dont know how they will take an Ops manager advertising, might be seen as a bit of a no no.

Anyway all being well, will then arrange for the training, interview and exams,etc, which my cdc says will be a walk in the park for me.

Hope everyone doing ok, seems to be no one talking this week, has everyone got swine flu????

ttfn xxxx

Oink Oink debby,

Hi guys, been a busy bee, new bloke that i thought was so wonderful turns out to be not so wonderful, live and learn lol had good fun though plenty more fish in the sea, debs you will be brill as a cdc when i get big again lol you can be mine. enjoying my new figure so much got myself some lovely new sports gear size 10 omg size 10 feels great on nice and tight lol

Been trying to eat a bit more, still never hungry weird it is thought i would have been mooching through the cuboards by now raming everthing into my mouth but no not at all, great stuff, got to get to bed now early start

will pop on tomorrow to have a read back and see whats what with everyone

Hope you are all well guys x x

Back