SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi guys!

Looks like it's still quiet in here...... I hope that you are all o.k anyway and that life is good.

I am at home at the moment, today will defo be my cleaning day. Still back on the SS 100% and it's getting easier as the days go on. i didn't realise how hard it can be to go back on to it after you come out, but I have luckily managed it.

Still very focused on my goal's as I only have two months of SS left.

Anyway thats enough from me for now. Not a lot more to report just now.

See you later!

Hi all!

It feels a bit like I'm talking to myself but, hey ho!

Congratulations to Roberta who lost the most weight in our group this week! We didn't win this week but thats o.k. Lets see what we can do for next week.

There are not many of us that regulalry weigh in each week at the moment so I may talk to Deb about that when shye gets back, it could mean we need a few more regular members.....

I'm doing well, back on 100%despite the blip and I am really pleased. I intend to reach my goal no matter what.

Anyway I am going to bed shortly, I worked all day and now I am tired.

Take care

Morning all,

Still quite here I see, just me as usual.

Felling good today about eveything, really positive.

I have just weighed and I think i have lost a few pounds already this week so I am optimistic about my W.I tomorrow.

I just have to reach my goal by October, there is no room for error here. I must be the weight I want to be before Christmas!!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and being good.

Bye for now!

Hey Claudine,
Hope you're well :) That's great, you're doing really well :) It looks like a 1.2lbs loss for me this week unless anything comes off in the morning. Bit annoying as that is 3.6lbs in 2 weeks. I'm not sure whether I should move up to ss+ for a week but will speak to CDC. Really hoping to hit goal by Christmas as well x

Hey Shantel,

Don't lose heart. You have had great loss the whole time and if you don't do well this week you will get double the loss next week. Thats how it works. See what you CDC says, but the body will always catch up on itself.

Also you could well loss another pound today.

Let us know how you get on!

Last edited:
Thanks Claudine :)
I am not giving up, CD has made me feel so much happier than I've been in ages. I've had really good losses, so I need to look at the bigger picture. I just would really like to get to 11.7 by the end of November at least and start working up the plans. I'm really looking forward to the maintenance bit, though that is the hard part, I've been planning meals and collecting recipes. Good luck with your weigh in xxx

Hi!

I have woken this morning feeling really well. I am looking forward to my W.I later as I want reach my 3 stone lost mark. I know I am certain to reach that as i am only 1lb away. I know that I am sure to get a lbs this week.

I have a lot of running around to do today and a few things to sort out but that's no problem.

Well I hope that you are all doing well.

Good luck with your W.I Shantel, I can't wait to hear how you get on. I will be back to post my results later on too.

TA Ta for now.

Last edited:
Hey Claudine, good luck! I'm looking forward for you to hit your 3 stone mark!!

I weigh in on my own scales as my CDC comes to me and I lost 1.4lbs since yesterday making it 2.6lbs which I'm so happy about. Decided not to move up to SS+ and I'm now under 200lbs and have lost 2 stone. Thanks for your kind words yesterday, you're looking great in your new avatar picture xx

Hi Shantel,

Well done on the weight loss. Thats great news. That you have lost. Steady weight loss for you as usual.

I bet you are starting to look really good now.

Have a good day.

x

Hi there!

I lost 4lb this week and so I'm well chuffed with that really. I have reached my 3 stone lost milstone in 10 weeks!! WOO HOO!

I will go to be happy tonight!

Still a ways to go but it's all going in the right direction.

Catch you all later!

Hey Claudine,
I'm so happy for you, that's fabulous news. You honestly haven't got that long to go!

It's really strange, even though I've lost 2 stones, I still feel really conscious..I think I feel even more so than I did 2 stones heavier. I think my head needs to catch up, but I can't wait to work up the plans and start going to the gym. Hoping I'll be there by Christmas. Only time will tell. I need to lose 2 stones 10lbs before I work up the plans. It doesn't feel that big a challenge as it did once before x

Hi Shantel,

Hope you are doing well.

I totally get what you are saying about being self conscious. Although I am 3 stone plus down, I still feel very overweight indeed and it is a strange feeling. My bosy image is not great. (I will have to keep an eye on it). I think this is because we are so focussed on losing the weight and reaching our goals.

It will keep us going, but we must also make sure we remind ourselves that we have done really well.

You will reach your goal in no time I am sure.

I have set my self the task to lose 36lb by the time I up the plans which in my view is a real tall order! Not sure i'll make it but going to give it a go.

You will definately reach your goal by Christmas, we both will.

I hope you have a good day. x

Hello all!

It's gone back very quiet here again. Well I am feeling really good today in general and in terms of the diet.

I am trying to do a little bit of exersize each day at the moment and it is helping me with my mood no end.

As I am almost halfway I feel like there is a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Today I am off so buming around at home with my daughter and going to try and cut the grass this afternoon! :sigh:

I hope everyone is O.K and being good.

Take care for now then.

Hey ladies

Just thought i'd pop by and see how you are all getting on...cast is off:happy036:and on 2nd day of 100 %:D after getting me head in a right state about diets and my weight..but back on track.

Been quiet here but glad to see ya doing well shantel and claudine hope you are having a lovely day. hope Debs is having a great holiday toox

Hey guys,
I'm doing well, still 100% and hoping for a bigger loss than my two previous weeks even though I can't complain as that could total 10lbs in a month :) I'm so close to being in the 13s and hoping to be there by Tuesday WI. CD is really great, however I know maintenance will be hard but this is the part I'm looking forward to. I've calculated that when I get to goal I will need 1800 calories to maintain without exercise and around 1900-2000 with light exercise. Therefore I've been planning meals and have decided that when I am maintaining, I will attempt to have a 400 calorie breakfast, lunch and dinner and then use the other 600 calories on healthy snacks. I'm really looking forward, I'm even planning to buy some low fat recipe books from amazon. I usually eat because of boredom, so I hope by experimenting with my meals I'll be less tempted to pick.

Claudine, that's great about the exercise. I keep meaning to do some gentle toning exercises! :)

Vicki, I'm glad you're back in the right place :) CD really is a case of mind over matter. Good luck!

Hi ladies!

Hi Shantel and Vicki glad to see you back with us!

Been at work today all day and working again tomorrow.

My routine is the opposite to most peoples, I work when people or off or in bed! Thats shift work for you!

Nothing to report here other thn that fact that I am still 100% on the diet. My sister is coming to stay with me for a few days next week which I am really looking forward to. It is hard not to eat and drink boose when we get together but I am going to resist!

I submitted the WI results for us this week. Only 3 results this week so it's doubtful we will win but thats o.k it's a great feeling to be involved.

Anyway girls Take care I am having an ealy night.

hey ladies, not got chance to chat or look thro how everyone been getting on, but just got hold of internet off Katie for a short while to check in our bags for flight home from spain, so thought I would check in and say hello.

Hope everyone is ok and still getting towards skinny beatchs, Im sure I will have put on, but have tried to be sensible with it, apart from the booze of course, any way TTFN
speak when I get home then I need to go SS 100% to get to my new goal, saw a photo of myself tonight and couldnt believe just how fat I still looked, hey ho, had a good holiday, just need some sleep, cos its too hot to sleep.

best wishes to all

xx

Hey Deb,

I am so pleased to hear from you and I hope you had a nice holiday. Things are really quiet here. I think we need to advertise for a couple more girls to boost our weigh ins each week and get some more regular posters here!

I look forward to hearing how your holiday.

x

Hi all,

Feeling happy and postitive this morning. This week gets off to a great start with my sister coming to visit then towards the middle of the week gets a little more difficult. On Wednesday I am in court with my daughters father about contact arrangements. These things can be nasty. I intend to be cool and calm though and it helps that I have been able to lose some weight so my confidence is through the roof!!! He needs to watch out for me! :giggle:

How is everyone else doing? Well I hope and being good on the diets?

I have my W.I tomorrow hoping for a good loss. I am a little anxious I won't lose what I want to by October. I am also a bit worried about coming off SS too, but I am sure I will be fine. It becomes a bit of a 'saftey net'.

Anyway thats enough ranting from me.

Tatty Bye

Hi all,

Just had to say that I have managed to take off ......8lb this week!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!

I have no idea how it happened! I can only think that it was because the week before last i came off plan for a few days and now my body is catching up!

SOOOOOOhappy!

Ta ta for now!! :bliss:

Last edited:
Back