SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hello all

So sorry not been around I been really bad struggling to get back on ss after the hols, been to see my cdc and have put on 8lbs, she has advised low carb with cd for a week then go ss and it should be easier, so Im going to take her advise, and do this from monday, I could not have done it over the weekend.

Just cant believe how hard it has been to get back on, so from tomorrow, going to post daily, and make certain for myself that I am good, with the plan of going ss as soon as I can.

Totally need to get back in the swing, as with my new goal and weight gain I now have a stone and a half to loose, and would like to do this and be maintaining easily by xmas.

Welcome to all the newbies, you will all do fabuously, what are your names tho?

Right, uniforms sorted check, packed lunches done check, kids out of bath, eh no, there you go theres my queue I need to go and pluck them out, Katie starts high school, and Amelia starts full time school in the morning, I think Im more worried than they are.

take care everyone

Debs

Hi everyone!

Wow it's buzzing on here at the moment! I love it!!

Hey Shantel! great to see you back and well done on the loss so far! You have done so well and should be so proud of yourself! This sounds like the best time of your life so far!! Enjoy it!

Ms Munchless - It's great that you lost that much! 6.6lbs is a great loss! You must be pleased. When I go to my CDC it is at her house but not really in private. Her kids and hubby are always around, but I don't really mind! They all know i'm fat and heavy which is why I see her. Not sure how I would feel doing it in an office with a bunch of stangers though.......Hmmmmm. Is it very uncomfortable?

Hey Vicki - glad you had a great weekend. You sound really determined and positive at the moment which is great.

Deb - Great to hear from you again and that you will be back regulalrly. Let me know when you are ready to be TL again, just keeping you spot warm for you!

OFM - HOw are you getting on?

Well as for me I managed to get rid of 1lb overnight but this will not be enough to bring me to STS on Tuesday. So it's likely that I will be showing a 3/4+lbs this week, which really is my own fault. Anyway this will give me the kick up the as* i need to get back into and reach goal.

Damn that Vodka! So naughty but so very nice!

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Loads of love!!

Great loss Ms Munch-Les!
Good luck getting back on SS Debs!
Claudine, I'm glad you enjoyed your time off, try not to worry about the scales, it'll all be water and glycogen and will be off in no time.

Scales are being nice to me, fingers crossed they remain that way until WI tomorrow. Not much to do today, other than scan a few bits and pieces and look for a new desk! Have a lovely day everyone x

Evening Ladies,

Sorry not posted but had a busy day and was in a temper as got called in to work AGAIN, as they couldn't work the printer......Does help when ya press print dur lol. So hoping I have a work free day tomorrow on my last day off. Been low carbing today so got 2 days till my delivery and can't wait for me shakes.

Claudine and Shantel, Good luck with your weigh in girls, I'm sure you'll see a good result in the scales, and claudine am so with ya about loving vodka.:D

Debs Hope the low carbing is going ok before your ss start know what you are going through so we're all here to give you support, as you've always given us support in the team:eek:

I have a question about signatures- I can only have about 350 characters. Does this go up with time so I could add goal etc?

MsMunch-less....The more you post the bigger ya signature gets, there is lots of last letter games on main cambridge forum, or just post on other threads:D well done 6lbs is a great loss so roll on for ya next weigh in:eek:
My cdc comes to my work so try and do it as quiet as possible so no one hears me weight :rolleyes: but he tends to shout it then wonders why i glare at him haha.

Hope ofm is ok, and it's so good that skinny beatchs is active team at moment :D

Hope ya all having a lovely evening x

I lost 3.6lbs this week! I'm soo chuffed. This takes me to 13:3.2 :) I can't wait to see the 12s! I'm soo happy! This is the lightest I have been in 2 years ;) It also means I have to lose 24lbs before I start working up the plans to get to my final goal of 10.7 :) I've also lost over half the weight I need to lose. I've lost 41.6lbs just slightly short of 3 stone. So happy, can't wait to truly be a skinny beatch!

Thanks for your kind words Vicki, low carbing will definitely help! Don't forget to weigh yourself, as you'll be losing some weight by low carbing x

Oh yes, Im in the 'trusted zone':D

I'm in the purple.

It's taking 4 days,(one day longer than usual) but here I am, Im in Ketosis:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I was due to weigh in on thursday, but it will be friday now, so will update soon.:)

ofm xx

Hello ladies,

Some good losses again from everyone, wish I could say the same, but I will get back into it again, I know, its just proving difficult for some reason, gawd knows why.

Anyway have booked a treat for OH and me, by a 3 day weekend in Edinburgh. Its not while Nov, but its something to look forward to, and will be really nice to have some time together without the kids, to Bond, so to speak again. Its cost me nothing for the hotel, as it all came courtesy of tesco club card points (4 x the value), and we staying in a really nice hotel 10 mins in either direction to castle or shops, couldnt get better.

Kids really enjoyed their first day, Katie loved and is still loving high school, although Amelia's first couple of days at full time school gone well, its been a bit of pain for us, with her leaving her sandwich box on day one, along with brand new cardi, day 2 resulted in leaving the lid off her sarni box, and putting the drinks bottle back in the bag upside down and open, so drink everywhere, hey ho we will get there. its all new to her.

OFM - glad to hear you in ketosis, thats fab news. Gonna come and join you with that soon gal!

ttfn

Hi guys!

Hope everyone's day has been great!

Congratulations on your weight loss, Sbridge! You are sooo cloe to your goal!

Yeeyy, glad you are in ketois, OFM! Pounds are going to start dropping!

One question on ketosis,ladies, as am slightly clueless; Do you straight away get out of ketosis if you eat the tiniest bit? Does it then take 3 or so days to get into it again? I have to confess- I had two bites of chicken shawarma yesterday...I feel awful,as apparently last week it affected me, when I messed up my first day..I feel so dissapointed in myself.
However, since the day 3 I have lost 3 inches off my waist, so am over the moon!

Oh, and yeah, being weighed in front of people IS a bit uncomfortable,especially when the people actually gather around the table to see the display! Next time I'm going to go so early I can just jump on the scales and get out asap!

Claudine,dappymare and Debs; have a lovely rest of the evening!

XX

OFM, ketosis really is great!

Debs, you must be looking forward for that break! Aww, I'm sure you DD will settle in soon, it's all so new at that age :)

Ms Munch-less, thank you so much, really chuffed. This is the lightest I have been in years :) I think it depends how carb tolerant you are, if it's just protein you should remain in ketosis but bread, rice etc. can knock you out of ketosis temporarily. As it's chicken, you should still be in and if you're not, it won't take you long to get back in as it was only 2 bites xx

Morning Girls

Sorry didn't pop on yesterday had some sushi and think it were dodgy lol...all set for my restart tomorrow or friday depending on when me stuff gets delivered tomorrow:eek:

Shantel well done on such a fab loss, bet you are well chuffed.

well done msmunchless on the inch loss, inch loss is always good.

hi to all the other skinny beatchs...have sneaked on pc at work so gotta keep it brief lol. chat later ladies

Hi Ladies!!

Looks like i missed a fair bit not stopping by yesterday!!

Well done on your loss Shantel. I'm so pleased for you. Not long to go now....

Well done to OFM and Ms Muchless for sticking with it. I know you munched munchless :giggle: but bites of chicken are not the end of the world.

I envy you all being in Ketosis because I certainly am not...plus...at WI gained 5lbs this week... Sniff Sniff!

It really is my own fault. Anyway the shame of it has given me a kick and I am now more determined than ever to fget on with it. It has put me back by a week though cos i have it all worked out....

I refuse to change any of my tickers until I can put losses on them again. It's just too de-motivating.

So now I am back 100% but not in Ketosis. I can feel the hunger. But I am hoping for a half decent loss next week Tuesday!

Vicki - Glad you are on track. I bet you can't wait to get going! Good luck.

Debs - It made be chuckle to read about your daughter and School. I have all that to look forward to. The weekend in Edinburgh sounds great too!

Well, I am off to cut my lawn and distract myself from thinking about bread. But really I am not tempted at all! I have eaten enough carbs to last me the next 2 months.

xxxlove to all. I will try and check in again later.

Evening skinny beatchs

Claudine I know you had a gain, but just think how quick it's gonna come off, you'll be back in ketosis soon and you'll be back on track for ya goal in no time, remember alot of the gain is water gain, so ya gonna have a great loss at next weigh in am sure, you've done amazing so won't be long till ya updating ya ticker.

Hope all of you ladies have had a great day, can't wait to get started and get the first week over with as thats me bad time :rolleyes:

Off to play wii sports resort as kinda addicted to it:D

Nite Nite and chat soon x x

Hey all

How's everyone today? Hope everyone is having a good start to this lovely day:D

So excited today as get my packs so should be re starting tomorrow, so just gotta get throught the first week and am off:p

Hope everyone is ok, and catch up soon

Hi there all,

How are you?

Quiet today...

I have been out and about all day and so it has been easy to stick to SS. Currently on day two and it's going well. I am almost into Ketosis now.

Vicki hope all goes well. Good luck for the re-start!

Hello to all the other Skinny Beatchs!!!!

Feeling good today and I am hoping that I will feel even better tomorrow!

Look forward to hearing how everyone is getting on!!

X

Hello all,

Still doing the 2 shakes a day and a meal, so far so good, so really hoping to start ss+ next week.

I wouldnt mind, but when I have been off plan just for an evening out, its been no problem to get on track again, but this time struggling so much more.

I feel like i have lost nothing this week, although did not start till monday, wi tomorrow night, so hopefully I will have lost something to spur me on again to ss. Although it is my totm, so that could have something to do with it, as I do feel rather bloated.

Hope everyone is doing well, Claudine you seem to be back on track, and vicky good luck with the restart, sure you gonna do really well.

Long live the skinny beatchs.

x

OMG just been looking at everyones current weight against what it was when I went on holiday, and there has been some massive losses.

well done ladies, it also looks like we have a full team now, which is great.

right then, let us all set out our stall for next week, do our very best and see if we can be the best group! Up for it???

x

Hi Skinny babes!

Hi Deb! Glad to hear you are back on track! yea I am up for that mini challenge!

For next week I am hoping for 6lbs! this will get me back on track. so fingers crossed!

I am hoping for a large loss!

How are you all doing with your diets? We have not heard from some of the Newbies for a while.

Vicki - is today the day? let us know how you are getting on.

I'll be back on later!

Hello to all!

Morning Everyone

How's everyone today? Debs I'm up for that challenge, As know this time I'm gonna be 100% and a challenge is always good:D

Claudine, I'm Starting on Saturday (tomorrow) as at dentist today and was advised to eat something today as having a root canal:cry:. Will put my weight details up tomorrow on the details page. Seeing my weight today has kicked me up the arse.. so roll on Tomorrow, (also another reason for me starting tomorrow is that i'll know i'll be 100% now, instead of thinking one lil drink won't hurt on a friday night which leads to 6:eek:). So I'm starting the water drinking today and into ss tomorrow:p

Debs good luck with ss + I'm sure you'll have a good week and a good loss :D

Claudine I'm sure you get a good loss next week as you're so determined, so should be a good week next week for the skinny beatchs.:talk017:

Hope, shantel, ofm and mzmunchless are all ok and having a good week

Be back on after the dentist:brushing teeth:

Hey Hey Hey,

Well it's Friday night and I am feeling good. I'm 100% I have no social life to talk of as a result and I love it!

Gonna watch the Tudors tonight in bed.... :bliss:

I hope you are all doing well too!

I look forward to hearing whats happening with you all xx

Hi all!

Sorry havent been on for a while! First of all,I apologise if my spelling is horrendous,as my daughter did something to the laptop and the whole keyboard is absolutely messed up.

**WARNING- MENTIONING OF FOOD!**
I ate yestrday! I dont mean nibbling,i mean ATE! It was my bofriend's sister's graduation party, and just couldnt resist...I tried,but wasnt strong enough. Was 0,6kgs more this morning. Am back on track today,and need to ask you something. Should i just continue as normal, or does this somehow set me back in a sense that shoul i eg start eating bars later than next week,as i normally would?

Also a stupid question: what is totm short of?

Glad you are feeling great, Claudine! You are always so positive,its spurs me on and makes me wanna give myself a kick on the backside for even thinking about food! I AM going to start thinking more positive!

Good luck with your first day, Dappy Mare!

Hope everyone else is doing great today as well!

XX

Back