SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning girls, all very quiet on the skinny beatchs thread....well looking forward to seeing my cdc, luckily on my lil break off cd i have stayed the same :D but never thought i'd say this.....but i have broken my tooth and can't see the dentist for a week, and i'm sooooo happy i can't eat lol, so will start off again on ss + till the tooth is fixed then go up to 810 if the energy level is rubbish:cool:

Well done on staying 100% claudine, I'm sure you'll reach all ya goals in time:D

Hope the skinny beatches that are left are having a good day

Hi Ladies!

Wow Vicki... you do seem to go through the wars babes!! I hope that all with tooth will be O.K and you are not in too much pain!

Nothing to report my end. I am working tonight so pottering around trying to take it easy a bit.

Just went shopping with my daughter so... not really taking it easy but hey ho!

Well I hope you all have great days. I'm sure i'll be around later on

hey Claudine

Yeah am proper clumsy:eek:, but think I broke my tooth grinding my teeth in my sleep as always do that:p

hope you had a lovely day shopping with your daughter

Morning Girls

Hope you are all having a good start to the day, so happy as it's bank hol weekend, then 2 days at work then I'm off for 6 days:D

Hope the rest of the skinny beatchs left have a great weekend too.

Hopefully catch up soon

Hi Ladies!

How are you all? Fine I hope!

Hey Vicki! Great when you know you have some time off isn't it? I am on Annual Leave as of the end of next week myself and I am really looking forward to it!

This week is my 810 week as I have been doing CD SS for 12 weeks.

Having some chicken breasts and it is really nice to be able to eat something and not feel guilty about it!!

Counting the minutes until I have some now....tick tock!

Anyway I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Hey Claudine, I really can't wait to have those days off. Just gonna chill and my mum is coming to visit so can't wait. We're taking my nan to one of the best food markets around....know it's gonna be a killer haha...but will be sticking 100% with cd.

Have you any plans for your week off? Bet you can't wait...and hope you enjoy ya chicken later, i'm sure it'll taste gorgeous:p

Very quiet on the skinny beatch thread lately:gen157:

Hope you're all having a great weekend, I've had a quiet one cos of the tooth, so nowt exciting but playing wii sports resort....Thankfully the basket ball part gives the bingo wings a workout:D Off to play golf with a very fit guy:p Just worried about the loo facilities in between holes haha as looks like i may have to find a bush:eek:

Hope you all have a good one x x

Evening Ladies,

Well today had a good and bad day, good day diet wise, but bad day that i've decided to go on to weight watchers. The friend I played golf with today is a doctor, and I know Cd is safe , but he told me a horror story of his best mates sister who did cd, and it scared me with what happened to her a year later. I worked out I'll still be at goal in march which is only 6 weeks later than cd, so i'm gonna be sensible and do it the slow way! Think I've spent too long fannying about with cd that i know it'll never work for me and end of day just wasting money:rolleyes:

Well done on all ya losses and good luck with future losses, ya all amazing. Will still be on minimins on ww forum, so will pop by to see how ya going.

Take care Ladies:wave_cry:

Good luck with weight watchers DappyMare.
Good to see you back Lin.
Hope you're well Claudine.

I've been good, bit annoyed as up until yesterday the scales were showing a 3lb loss, however I went to the nottinghill carnival and walked around for ages in the heat and did some strength training, so I may be retaining water. Still 100% and lost 2.4lbs this week.

Hi all!

Hey Vicki. Sorry to see you go, but don't be a stranger. I understand that some people do become ill after doing the CD and I understand your concerns. Good luck with Weight Watchers!!

Hi Lin nice to see you again. It's been quiet here since you have been gone!

I have reached a big mileston today. I have lost 4 stone! And i could not be happier! This means that I have only got just under 3 stone to lose to get to goal and i can't wait for the weight to come off! I should defo reach my goal before christmas now!

I think i really might do it this time!

Well take care all!

Hi guys,

some of you won't remember me but hopefully some of you will! I was a Skinny Beatch for about 3 days a few months ago :(

Well, you'll be pleased to know I will be meeting my new CDC on Thursday evening for an hour and will be starting CD all over again in the hope to lose at least 3 stone before Christmas and to be eating normal in time for Christmas :)

I hope I can still join you guys for chat and support even if there's no room for me to weigh in officially with you...

Much love! Kirsty x

Hi Kirsty!!

Glad to have you back!

There is still plenty of room for you, as a matter of fact there are only two of us Weighing and that is not enough to post scores for the weekly challenges so it would be great to have you!

Good luck with the first week!

Thanks Claudine!

Wow - only 2? I guess it's that time of year when there's not many newbs!

I will be giving my first weigh in details a week on Friday so you'll have to wait until then because I'm not starting til this Friday!

In a sense I can't wait - I am at breaking point really! I hope I can stick to it this time for more than just a few days...

x

Hi Kirsty!

Well there will be all the support and encouragement you need here if you need it!

It can be a very hard diet to get into and stay on.

look forward to hearing how you get one once you start.

TTFN

By the way.. Congratulations Shantel!!

2lbs is great!!!

Sorry only just saw your entry there's been a little bit of traffi here today for a change!

You are doing so well and will soon be at goal I think!

Well done X

Hello ladies,

Really sorry not been around, I have been so busy, but I also not been a good girl, its been so hard to get back to ss.

Got weighed on my return from hols, and put on 9lb and whilst its not showing on my clothes, I was feeling really down, and struggled to get back on again. I stuck nicely to fish or chicken and salad on hols, but I dont think the copius amounts of alcohol and bread did me any good. Anyway my cdc back from her hols on friday, so back on ss again now, will wi on friday to see how much I will have put on with her scales.

Everyone has been doing really well, so fabulously well, and Claudine you done a really good job on keeping things going even tho its been really quiet. Do you want to carry on being the lead member?? Although clearly we need to get some more people on board.

I prob need to do a few weeks back on ss, then Im guessing I will need to go up the plans, so my hope is that by xmas I will be maintaining, although I am going to re think my goal weight and looking to go to 9.5 stones, which is half stone less than my previous goal.

I have picked my company car, and did go for the ford focus titanium, its really nice, and whilst I know it does not compare to the audi a4, it does mean I will be £100 a month better off in my take home pay, and that is more important to me than a flashy car, In 3 years time may be in a better position to go for the better car.

Work has been hard since my return, it appears everyone going down with swine flu, or should I say, playing on going down with swine flu, in a lot of cases, so I have had to play bad cop to get it back under target again, which it is now thank fully.

Hols were really good, private villa was fab, so many small touches you dont normally get, I have also booked for Kos next year, only 11.5 months to wait. lol.

Shantell - well done on the exam results I bet you are so proud of yourself.

Anyway ttfn. x

Hi Ladies!

Hi Deb! Nice to hear from you again and I am so glad you had a great hols and that Work is good and keeping you busy.

Great that you will be going back on the diet as at the moment there are not many of us weighing in so we have not been able to enter the challenge fo ages. But I think that is set to change as Kirsty has re-joined us and I have advertised for more members.

I can carry on as a team leader if you think it will help you out Deb. I am not azs busy as you are and will be happy to fill in. DO let me know when you want the position back though as your so good at it.!

I look forward to your next visit! Don't work too hard!

How is everyone else doing today? I am having a lazy day today. I have started selling things on ebay so I will be giving that my full attention today.

I'll be back on later.

Well... I am in prep for Friday!

I have had 2 bowls of cheerios and will have some salad for lunch then a normal dinner + plenty of water of course!

Tomorrow I'll have some fruit for breakfast, some salad for lunch and a normal dinner + plenty of water and then I'll be starting SS on Friday morning.

I look forward to weighing in next Friday - who knows how much I'll lose?! I lost 7lbs in 3 days the last time! and that was doing SS+

xx

Hey Hey Hey Ladies!!

How are you all this fine morning?

Fine I hope.

Kirsty - Well done on the Prep for the diet. Kind of exciting isn't it. I remember being so happy to start it but nervous at the same time.

Good luck with the first few days. Use this site if it gets tough. It helped me!

Shantel - Where are you? I hope you are well. No doubt you are getting things ready for uni...you must be starting soon??

Deb - Hope you ok.

Vicki - I know you are going to WW but I hope you pop in every now and again to say hi!

As for me I am taking a planned few days off CD. I have a social thing tomorrow night and intend on drinking alcohol. So I am off the diet until Sunday/Monday. I don't expect a loss next week, but I'll be happy as long as I don't put on.

Luckily although restarting is quite hard, I can do it with no problems as I am really determined to lose the next two stones now!! Looking forward to the next 8 weeks being 100% to get it all shifted!

Anyway thats enough from me for now. I am working tonight so I will pop in tonight to say Hi because I am sure I'll be bored!
I have advertised for more members so there should be more of us soon!!

Back