SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well my restart didnt start! I have too many things going on in the next few days so made the decision to start 2010 as I mean to go on and start all over again on 1st Jan.

Sorry I'm being such a bad team member, if you want to replace me I understand :eek:

Jools you'll always be a skinny beatch member, until you don't want to be:eek: loads of us are off plan till Jan so that would mean we wouldn't have a team left haha:D

so no more talk of leaving as ya great to have here, and not too long before we'll all be back on plan and here to support each other:D.

On a note just want to confirm team members...

Jools
Eli
Hayley
Rebecca
Kerena
Shantel
Me
and MiniMimi if she comes to cambridge:D (sorry hun don't know ya name)

Sorry if i've forgotten anyone also:)

The rules of team is we can only submit 6 results a week but no rules on how many members...I personally feel if the thread is busy then it's more motivating for every one in the team:D so more the merrier:p if any one feels different just say :)

Hope all you other ladies are ok and will defo chat soon:p x x

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

I hope you all had a lovely xmas!

Im just quickly passing through, as am not back on CD yet...:sigh:
Congrats Vicki for becoming the team leader, you are perfect for it! Please please please save a a place, as def will be back as soon as I'll fly back to UK! Not sure when that is exactly, but early Jan anyhow.I reeally havent been doin well,like,at all,so am terrified at the weigh in. I havent been brave enough so far, i think am going to save it for the 1st official weigh in. I cant believe I have to start it aaall over again..But in 2010, ladies, we are going to banish the fat for good, am i right?!! Cant wait to be back!!

Have a fab new year and enjoy your last few drinks!!

Hello Ladies....

Good to hear you are all still here and all had a good xmas :) hehe

Well I stuck to SS+ over christmas...am pleased with myself :)

Look forward to everyone being back on track in 2010 !!

Glad you are all well xxx

On a note just want to confirm team members...

Jools
Eli
Hayley
Rebecca
Kerena
Shantel
Me
and MiniMimi if she comes to cambridge:D (sorry hun don't know ya name)
Aww, thank you sweetie. My name is Chloe and I am definitely starting CD (no choice now -especialy after staying at my mum's for far too long lol)
Rebeca you are doing so well - your losses truly inspired me and I am hoping with the restart in January we will all be able to support each other.
Hope everyone is doing well through Xmas and New Year.
This is to New Slim Year - we all CAN do it xxxxxxxxxxx

nice to meet you chloe and good luck with your start...so know what you mean about staying with ya mum, been at folks for last week and not looking forward to the scales on saturday but will be going down for sure:D

So the team at the moment is

Jools
Eli
Hayley
Rebecca
Kerena
Chloe
Me
Shantel

And just wanna say Eli, course ya still a member and look forward to seeing you in the new year:p

We will all get to goal in 2010 i'm sure:party0049:

Hope Everyone has a Great New Year and see you all soon x x

Thanks Vicki, glad I can stay on the team :D

Rebecca, well done on sticking to SS+, you have amazing willpower.

Have a fab New Year everyone and will catch up with you all soon xx

Happy new year girls :D

I am up and starting on the water which is no fun as its so cold but needs must! Day 1 of restart today, have gained 7lbs since my last weigh in :eek: I expected it to be big as I really went overboard. Oh well, back to it now and will hopefully shift that in the first week x

Good luck to all that are starting again x

:new_year: to everyone, hope you had a great night:D
Good luck on the start Jools, and as you say those lbs will be off in no time:p
I'll be joining you tomorrow in my start, and so excited have an extra week off work to get right into the diet, as my work colleagues are all very much food orientated...like at breakfast they are already talking about lunch:rolleyes:...so this time i'm not telling them about the diet...just gonna sneakly have my tetra when they aren't around lol:D.

Hope you are all having a lovely start to the new year, been tryiing to snow here at my folks so off to take the dog out for another walk:eek:

chat soon x

Good luck with your start tomorrow Vicki, hope you do better than I do with the water. Its so cold that I am battling to drink it :sigh: Sure I will get used to it x

I'm off for a walk with our puppy now too x

hey jools, i battle with the water too, try and drink it at room temperture in colder months as freeze me butt off when it's cold haha...... hope you had a lovely walk, what kind of puppy do you have? hope all the other ladies are ok x x.

Hey Ladies,

Glad to hear some of you are back on CD :) yippeee!!

I have a sneaky WI every morning and so far it seems I have lost around 6lbs over the past two weeks...which is good I suppose. Takes me into the 13 stones which I am absolutely OVER THE MOON about!! hehe I have to say, it has been really tough over xmas/new year...buffets galore!! But the compliments have all made it so worth it! Not just that but my best mate is also on CD and she is doing so well it's just inspires me that little bit more!!

Soooo, looking forward to you all being back on plan and for Vicki to submit the weekly weigh ins :) (thanks Vicki hehe)

Vicki, Jools, Hayley, Chloe, Eli, Shantel, Kat - HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

xxx

Afternoon ladies

Well done Rebecca on the loss especially over Christmas, that is amazing and well done for sticking to cd you should be so proud of yourself.:)

Jools hope the start is going well still, and to the other ladies hope you are all ok.

Sure the thread will get busier from monday:p

Hopefully the teams will get busier so irene will start the weekly weigh in thread again..but as soon as it starts if everyone messages me there start weight of that week and the loss i can go from there as have the excel file that works it all out for you:D And will do the results every Saturday.:eek:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x x

Hey Ladies

Hope ya all ok and having a great weekend, i had to delay my start so starting tomorrow 100% ss, so will be on here lots.

Soooo cold where my parents are, just had to invest in more jackets to keep me warm till friday when i'm back in london:D

hope the other skinny beatchs are ok and see you all soon x

Happy New Year Ladies!!

Shantel- Hows things
Rebecca- So proud of you for sticking to plan over xmas. Sorry about the bacon roll thing yesterday :( My bad xxx
Chloe - Nice to know your here hunni
Jools - Glad to see you
Eli - Where are you?
Kerena - How you getting on?

I've missed someone i know but name has escaped me. I apologise.

Well ladies i restart CD SS tomorrow and im soooo looking forward to it.
Get my car on tuesday so dead excited and happy and can get myself to cdc now :)

Been incredibly naughty over the festive period and put 6lbs on...... Not as bad as i thought but gonna take me a while to lose it again.

Hope to lose 2stone by valentines day.

I better go and cook last meal before cd starts..... back tomorrow ladies and i will be 100% :D

Hi girls,

Sorry I havent been around, my restart has been delayed until tomorrow which is when i see my CDC so will be back here as of tomorrow :)

Vicki - where does your Mum live? Sounds cold :) saying that - it is freezing in London too lol

Hayley - Good to see u back - bacon sandwiches def my fave :)

Jools - Are you back on the wagon now hun?

hey girls Happy new year :D
well im back on my cd horse today, and feel really in control and that I have chosen the right time to come back, i cant believe its been almost a month I have been off plan, thinkk i have gained 12lb :( but oh well not going to get too cross with myself I had a lovey birthday xmas and new year, sooo looking forward to be right back in the swing of it all though
hope you all had a great xmas and new year xx

wow becca you are doing great, well done hun xx

hey hey ladies....good to see the thread busy again and sure we'll all have a great 1st week:D

Rebecca my folks live in Norfolk right on the coast so freezing here at moment but loving taking the dog for walks, which can't do in London.

Good Luck Hayley and Jools with the restart, sure you'll do great and i'll be joining you tomorrow also! have just made sure all my water is ready in the fridge:p so all set to go.

Kerena well done on getting back on track today, and those lbs will be gone in no time hun.....thats the great thing with cd:D

Eli and Chloe hope you're ok ladies and all set for your start:)

Shantel know ya starting maintenance and working up the plans, but let us know how you are getting on, as you have been a great and inspiring member of skinny beatchs:)

Think this will be a good year for the skinny beatchs :p

Back