SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning ladies!!

Did my own WI this morning. . . .

My restart is 12st 4lbs = 172pounds
so i have put on 6lbs in under a month. Yikers! There again i have been a bit stupid eating everything i could get my hands on hehe.

Oh well, new year, new me! Bring on the Skinny Beatchs best year!
2010 is my year to be skinny :)
Cant wait to get into a bikini and feel happy about it for once!

Right my plan by valentines day is to be 2 stone lighter.... 10st 4lbs sounds good to me :D
Anymore lighter than that and i'll be shocked!!

Hope all you ladies are ok today?!

Really glad to see all you ladies here and looking forward to your support and giving support also.

PS my laptop is broken :( So will only be on here either during the day ocassionally or possibly for a quick message in the evening whilst using other halves work laptop hehe

Good luck for everyone today xx

Hi girls,

Good to see everyone back, think its because its monday so everyone picked today as the new start :)

Thats me back on SS 100% as of today, I have gained 7lbs in the time I was off CD which was almost a month :eek: I really overdone the bad eating though so totally expected!

Rebecca, your willpower is amazing, dont know how you resisted all over Christmas like you did, well done x

Hayley, Kerena and Vicki, best of luck for your restart today. The weight will be flying off this team in no time :)

Has Chloe started CD now? Where is Eli and Shantel?

Vicki, just noticed your question a while back and our puppy is an English Bulldog called Vinnie - this is him
018-4.jpg

Morning everyone:eek:

Aww jools your puppy is sooooo cute,bet he keeps you busy:D good luck with your start today.

Hayley those few lbs will be gone in no time as you know, hope day 1 of the restart goes well:p

Day 1 for me also and so so so happy not to have to worry aboout what i'm eating..just slowly drinking the water in the hope that little and often will build up to 3 litres by end of the day.

Hope the rest of you ladies are ok, and will be on a lot today so chat soon:)

Hello ladies!!

So many of you back on track again, well done!!
I'm going to return to London on Fri so will prob go see my CD on Sat or Sun,so can get the day 1 out of the way asap! If not,I do have some spare packs in the house I think..Am soo scared, I have been stuffing my face for over a month now,I really have to do well that 1st week..!! :p

Thanks Vicki, I'm happy I can stay in the team! :) I'm gonna need you all!

Aaaaww, what a gorgeous puppy, Jools!! <3

Have you guys found the restart as difficult as in the beginning?

There's something wrong with my laptop at home as well, so prob cant come on as often as I would like until its been fixed but I'll try to go to go the internet cafe or smth.

Good luck with you lot's 1st week!! See you soon!

Hey ladies, how are you all?

Hayley - good to have you back girl, 6lbs gain is not so bad considering all those bacon sarnies you ate ;) hehe

Jools - 7lb gain is not so bad either - your pup is sooo cute!

Eli - good luck on your return, fingers crossed.

Kat, Shantel & Chloe, hope you are all well - where are you!?

Vicki - I work in London, had today off but apparently it is freezing up there! The weather forecast for tonight is not too good! Do you need my weight before or after weigh in? Weight on last weigh in was 201.5lbs.

Weigh in today went well. Another 7.75lbs lost over the past 2 weeks.

x

Its good to be back!!

I didnt eat many bacon sarnies at all if im honest but i did eat a lot of other naughty foods :confused:

Being good now though hehe

I envy your losses! Your doing incredibly well hunni.

xx

Hiya girls,

Really sorry but after discussions with hubby I have decided to quit CD for about 3 months. Financially we dont have anything spare until April which is when most of our loans are ending so I will be able to return then. I will keep popping in if thats ok but I understand that I will be replaced as a team member.

Good luck to all of you xx

hi eli,good to see you and bet you can't wait to get on the diet:D

hayley hope you had a good 1st day, and won't be long till the losses start:p

Rebecca, can't wait to get back to london on friday, has to be warmer than here and i have air con heater near my desk so can't wait to get back to work haha. and well done on the fab weight loss:D

This is for everyone but for the team thing I need everyones start weight to begin with from this week...then the loss at each weigh in...at present we have 7 active members so only six will count towards the weigh in, but don't think in the whole time skinny beatchs has been a team there has been a week where all 6 results have been submitted...so as it stands if everyone reports a loss, I won't submit mine, sorry if i've confused you all lol.

Think I may do a post and see how many teams want to do the team comp thing as not sure how many are up and running:rolleyes:

Chloe,jools,kerena and shantel hope you ladies are ok xx

Hiya girls,

Really sorry but after discussions with hubby I have decided to quit CD for about 3 months. Financially we dont have anything spare until April which is when most of our loans are ending so I will be able to return then. I will keep popping in if thats ok but I understand that I will be replaced as a team member.

Good luck to all of you xx
aww jools sorry to see you go, but totally understand, and you'll always be a skinny beatch so keep in touch hun and we'll see you back before you know it:)

My start weight is 12st 4lb's (172 pounds), going by my scales! x

Sorry to hear you're leaving Jules.
Hope other SBs are okay.
I moved up to 1000 last week and lost 2.2lbs this week. Really pleased about that, now only 2lbs away from goal :) Hope you're all well xxx

Hello everyone!!!
What a breeze of a fresh air to see you all back here!!!
WELCOME BACK!!!
I am back in London today and have to book CDC to get my shakes!!!
Bit jet lagged as came back in the middle of the night and already at work so didn't even get a chance to find my old packs. I am doing detox today so water (dust!!!) and a wee bit of cooked chicken. I should find my old packs tonite so will be starting tomorrow LOL
I have gained bloody 6lbs in two weeks just by living at my mum's(unbelivable!!!!) but I am ready to rock!!!! Will update all the stats later today.
I am aiming to lose first 2 stone until Valentines and then will have to reevaluate how slim (loving the word already) I want to be.
Am glad everyone is back - absolutely loving all your enthusiasm xxxx
I am hoping to be able to stick to it this time xxxxx
Good luck for today girlies xxx

Hey everyone

woo hoo shantel that is a fab loss for 1000....bet ya on cloud nine, ya a true inspiration hun at how well you've done.

Good Luck with the start chloe, I had to delay my start as have a winter bug:( not very nice but back on track tomorrow:D
Hayley hope ya start is going well, and kerena hope ya ok hun, Eli will see you back on here soon huni

On the team thing, don't think we'll be submitting results for a while as not all the teams are full or up and running so no need to send the weights in just yet..but as soon as i hear about the weekly thing being started, i'm still happy to do the results:eek:

hiya! I'm on day one of CD today... is there a space on here for me to come back?

If not, I dont mind not weighing in and just chatting and supporting etc :)

x

hiya! I'm on day one of CD today... is there a space on here for me to come back?

If not, I dont mind not weighing in and just chatting and supporting etc :)

x

Hey hun, ya more than welcome to join us....At present the team challenge isn't on so not submitting results at the moment.:(
At present the team consists of Rebecca,Kerena,Chloe,Hayley,Eli,Shantel (who's working up the steps now:)) and Jools will be popping on as she's taking a lil break from cambridge..and me:D so you can come on here and chat as much as you like as i'm sure the other ladies will agree the thread is better when it's busy:eek:

Hope you are having a good start hun x

Thanks Dappy!

I have had:
1 x choc tetra
1 x hot choc/mint
1 x chicken & mushroom soup
200cal meal of tuna & cucumber

plus 2 pts water so far! I will manage to squeeze in the last 2 before bedtime :)

We're off to the cinema tonight so it will be a nice distraction! I'll have some pellegrino with a straw!

I hope you're all getting on alright! xx

Now for day of restart.....

Day 2 was pretty damn tough..... Shake in the morning, tin of tuna by 11 (couldnt shake off this light headnesses), another shake at 2, got a really bad headache by the afternoon :( had a chicken breast at 7 and then forgot to have my shake as i had a bath and then was playing in the snow with my OH and the puppy hehe

I did however drink lots, had 3 litres of water at work not including endless cups of green tea and today i have had my shake and a litre of water already.

Time for a green tea now and refill my water bottle after battling my way into work, only an hour and a half late *oops*

Sneaky WI this morning and have lost 2lb's :D:D

Hope all you ladies are doing well? x

Thanks Dappy!

I have had:
1 x choc tetra
1 x hot choc/mint
1 x chicken & mushroom soup
200cal meal of tuna & cucumber

plus 2 pts water so far! I will manage to squeeze in the last 2 before bedtime :)

We're off to the cinema tonight so it will be a nice distraction! I'll have some pellegrino with a straw!

I hope you're all getting on alright! xx

Hey you, welcome to the team! :)
What did you go see at the cinema?
Just noticed u live in kent - where abouts?
wishing you all the luck for your cd journey xxx
p.s. what's ya name??

Back