SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Caroline! Welome to the group :)

I am doing pretty well as it's almost twelve and I am not even hungry yet. Will have my first shake after twelve then.
Just tried orange bar last night and it was yummy!!! ended up chewing it for like half an hour. Good stuff. I am sure I will stock on it next time.
I wanted to change my CDC ( not very supportive atm) and went to see another one last nite. She was OK-ish but she wanted to charge me £7 registration fee!!!! I have been on minimins for a while and never have I heard about this type of fee for CD!!!!!Is this something you guys paid as well?
I was rather unpleasantly shocked since my previous one didn't even mentioned any additional charges. And she even didn't take my pic!
I know I might be a wee bit pain but if there are some things you expect - you are very disapointed when you don't receive it.
I think I might stick to my old one then :). She seems to be very professional comparing to new one (not to mention that much cheaper as well)

Hope you all doing well xxx

hey ladies

Well done on the 4 lb loss hayley, still a good loss hun:D

Chloe I've had 3 cdc and none of them charged a registration fee, thats well naughty:( have you looked at any others??

Rebecca How's weigh in go? Hope ya ok hun.

Caroline, least ta didn't pick at bad things and i'm sure you'll see a loss soon.

I had the swine flu jab yesterday, and feeling rough today:( so if i get through today the rest of the time will be a breeze:p

Eli you still around chick??

Chloe I've had 3 cdc and none of them charged a registration fee, thats well naughty:( have you looked at any others??

That's what I thought!!!! It was really cheeky and proper rip off!!! I didn't pay all of it but still had to pay more than expected. And tbh I am really pd off because the only reason why I can't do full ss is the fact that I can't really afford it. Grrrrr!!!! She was so expensive as well!
I think I'll have to check prices first next time around :-(

I had the swine flu jab yesterday, and feeling rough today:( so if i get through today the rest of the time will be a breeze:p
Ah, poor girl - hope you're feeling a wee bit better now.
and yeah, Hayley! good luck on your loss!!!

Chloe there have been a few people who have mentioned it. I've never had a CDC tell me to pay a registration fee though! What are her prices like other than that?

I ate Pizza Hut today :(

I know - such a foul play!!!
Her prices were sky high as well - £2 per sachet and bars £2.25!!!!!
She sold me 7*sachets for 13 so that was the only thing but overall I am not going there EVER again!!!

What did you have in Pizza Hut you naughty girl? x

I know - such a foul play!!!
Her prices were sky high as well - £2 per sachet and bars £2.25!!!!!
She sold me 7*sachets for 13 so that was the only thing but overall I am not going there EVER again!!!

Ouch that is pricey....I moan about mine and he only charges £1.85 for sachets and £2.05 for bars and tetra's

Today is a good day ladies :D

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

I went to Miton Keynes with my mother yesterday as she has MS and struggles to carry things and walk so i went to support her. She ended up buying 3 pairs of pumps, one leopard print, silver pair and a black sparkly sequin pair (all for £6, gotta love QS sometimes, bit like Primark) :) Wooohooo some pretty shoes without wearing heels *fabulous*
Also got my jeans back off her that never used to fit me but now do and dont fit her lol, also gained some black trousers and a cardigan i gave her that i bought new and wasnt sure of lol..... she thought it looked really nice on me *typical*
Also seeing as my mum is colour blind and cant tell the diference between blues and greens she made me sort out all her jewellery and colour co-ordinate it all with what she has in her wardrobe **tedious job but it made her happy** I did gain some jewellery out of it though as she is funny about not having matching necklaces and earrings :rolleyes:
Dont bother me in the slightest :D

When i got home my OH thought id been on a spending spree hahaha, not a penny spent by me :) Woopwoop

I was completely 100% yesterday and intend to be till Valentines cos OH is taking me to dinner :D Never been taken out on Valentines day before :p
Would love to be a stone lighter. :candledinner:

So my valentines goal is to be 11 stone!!!

:character00148: Right im going to stop blabbering about me now heehee

Becca, where are you hunni? x

Chloe, sorry to hear your not able to stay on SS, CD is quite expensive isnt it?! x

Vicky, How you feeling today? I haven't even thought about having the swine flu jab, havent even had the flu jab this time round..... So forgetful me!! Hope your not feeling rough today x

Have a good day ladies :)

Hello girlies!

How is everyone doing today?

I am doing exceptionaly well!! Roll on weekend!!!
xxx

Hayley sounds like you had a good day of shopping!

Pizza Hut was the buffet. To be honest, the last two days have just been one huge blip and I've put on almost 3lbs because of it. They weren't the easiest of days for me, at all, not in terms of the diet, just a lot went on, and so diet just went out the window so I focused on just getting things I had to done, rather than worrying about the diet. I wish I had stuck to it, but I'm not going to worry about it now. There's enough stress and upset without getting stressed and upset over putting on 3lbs!

Hope you all have a lovely day today, I'm back to SS, no cheats, 100% all day! x

Oh hello Caroline! Glad 2 see u r back on track! Hope everything else is going well in ur life xxx
Good luck to everyone today- have a fab Sat girlies xxx

afternoon ladies

i haven't deserted you all honest:p but the swine flu jab really knocked me, tried to ss, but was feeling sick and queazy so on advise of gp came off it for few days but back on ss with vengence tomorrow as like hayley want stone off by valentines:D

Hope every one is ok Eli you still with us hun, come say hi, even if it's going badly chick:D

well just bought a nice new non touch screen phone (hurray) so that'll keep me entertained through the 1st day (again lol) tomorrow x x

Morning Ladies,

Hope your all well and had a nice weekend?!

I'm emotional all over again, really dotn know why though. Havent cheated at all, been 100% and drunk plenty of water and green tea. Im just finiding it difficult to hide how im really feeling on this diet from my boyfriend. I know it upsets him when im not myself.
I got upset last night watching 'Its me or the dog' lol and i dont do getting upset at things like that.
Today i have woken up in the same emotional state, been narky with the assistant manager already and upset the boyfriend. Doing well today already :sigh:

Boyfriend is going away tomorrow till Friday and i know i know im not going to like it cos i have been away from him for 1 night. Argh!!

I do however intend to stick to this diet and get to goal cos im sick of being the fat friend!!!

Saturday we couldnt be bothered to go anywhere so we didnt, yesterday we went to Milton Keynes shopping and then planned to see Avatar but every showing was full so going to go tonight.
I'm hoping tonight is a better night. . . If the OH finishes work on time *hmmm*

Sorry for the Monday morning rant girls, please excuse me lol.

I will be in a better mood soon :eek:

Aww Hayley I'm sorry you're having a hard time with it hun. Why do you think that is? What's making you feel that way? Do you think it's a side effect of the diet, or something going on beyond that? Hope you feel better about things today!

The diet last time made me very grumpy, this time it hasnt been so bad im just easily upset and the first week i was constantly tired. Probably didnt help that i couldnt sleep last night.
And no im not pregnant before anyone asks the question, would take some kind of miracle!

I'm hoping this all gets better soon, at least my OH gets a break from me lol x

Aww yeah you probably are just tired. Maybe try and take some time to pamper yourself and make yourself feel good and get a few early nights, maybe it'll help.

I'm going to have plenty of time for pampering while he is away so no worries there :D
Seeing my parents tomorrow night, got CDC on Wednesday and puppy training class Thursday night and then OH is back on Friday and i have the day off woohoo!!

Thank you caroline :)

Hayley this sound like a good plan!!!
Hope you'll be feeling better soon. x

Have a good day girlies xxx

Hi all!

Sorry its been a while once again, still dont have access to internet at home.

I been doing carpcrapcrap! Went for my 1st weigh in on Sat and had lost 6lbs, so I guess thats ok.
Ate over the weekend,so from now have to try to be better again. Just findin it soo hard to drink water when its so cold.

I tried to quickly read through the messages, but forgive me if I have missed something major!
My CDC charged me £10 initially for registration. She said its a one off and doesnt matter how long breaks I have, I never have to pay it again. Didnt even realise everyone do not do this!
I dont know how much she charges per item, but 21 packs of what ever £35.

Oh, hi and welcome Caroline!

Sorry I'm rambling, cant think when have to do many things at once! :p I'll try to be around a bit more often!

lil moan

Hey ladies

Where are we all? Hope ya all ok? I'm back on track and have the extra insentive to stay on track as my cdc thinks i'll be ideal for slimmer of the year this year:eek: so gonna be good girl till goal:) plus i wanna start training to be a cdc when my bmi is ok, so when i move i'll have some work...

have work do tomorrow so gonna make the chef grill me some chicken if not salad it is:p

Hayley hope ya feeling better today chick, i know cd has made me more sensitive to mood swings..just go and chill out in bed with a dvd when i feel down:eek:

had the worse start to the year as found out at weekend guy i've been seeing is on a dating website:mad: so joined it, messaged him and told him to jog on lol.

Least things can only get better :D

Hope everyone else is ok..chat soon x x

Hello girlies,

so quiet here recently.

Hope everyone is doing OK though!

Hayley - are you feeling a lil better hun? I know I'm usualy in full mood swing at the beginning but once it's gone it's a real breeze...

Oh, Vicky, don't worry - stupid guys!!! I've had so much problems last year and all down to men. (well in fact to man but I tend to blame whole population - always makes me feel better LOL)
Don't worry hun - you'll be better off with someone who actualy deserves you. xx

Rebecca where are you hun??? You've been truly missed here...
Caroline - how are you doing today?

Have a wonderful day girlies and catch up with all of you (hopefuly) soon..

Back