SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey chix!

I'm back! I finally have my computer working, so will be popping in much more.
I haven't been SS:ing at all, am trying to start it tomorror or the day after, as have a week's supply sitting and waiting for me! lol

Phew, I just read through like 10 pages of posts, I def havent been here for a while!
OMG, Becca you are so amazing!! I wish I had your will power.

Vicki, are you ok now, or do you still have to use crutches?

Hi to all the other ladies! I will be back tomorrow,if I end up starting the diet. I figured if I start now, by the beginning on June I should look decent at least! ;)

Whooooo good to have you back Eli :) good luck for your re-start...!!
All aboard the skinny minnie express....:character00182:

Morning all!

Thanks, Becca, it's good to be back! The sunshine does wonders to your motivation! I think it makes you realise you cant hide under layers of winter clothes for long! lol

So far am doing ok (ok,its only been 2hrs!). Sipping some green tea(with mint-is that allowed? Am not quite sure which teas r ok...).

I hope everyone's going to have a lovely day! I'll pop in later, dd hates me using laptop,and keeps harrassing me.lol

Morning everyone :).. The sun is cracking the flags .. have been out with the dog and im feeling good! ....
Im planning a really good 100% week this week, sooooo day 2 !

Hello ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Things got a little bit crazy around here. Been working like mad on uni work, plus working a job, and catching up with a lot of people lately, it's exhausted me!

Got my dissertation finished now, woo!! So I have a bit more time to breathe now. It's not due for another 2 months, but this way it's done and I just don't have to worry about it!

I'll be honest, I haven't been sticking to CD for just over 2 weeks really :( With being so busy it just got so much easier saying I'll just have a sandwich or a this or that. Though I tried to be sensible. So I'm back on 100% from today, started back yesterday but had a slight blip! Have turned around to people at work and said not to buy me anything when they go to Tesco or Greggs or whatever, because they'll end up bringing something back to be nice, and that's what started it all really!

So I'm back, 6lbs heavier than I was when I last weighed myself on the 11th of Feb. Measurements haven't changed other than half an inch on my hips, so hoping to get it off this week.

How are you all doing?

xx

hey hey ladies

Loving seeingthe thread so busy..and welcome back eli and caroline:D

Eli...not on crutches now...but have gone and twisted me knee on my other leg haha so hobbling round still.

Becca I lose EVERYTHING...keys, money, purses etc etc lol...hence i'm called dappy alot haha. How you doing Chick?

Chloe hope ya ok hun?

Kirsty hope you are enjoting the sun..so warm when ya in it...loving it:D

Kate have you started cd yet? hope ya ok chick xxx

Hello Chicks,

I am OK - thanks - just work is getting really hectic lately....

Loving the weather outside and being able to cycle again.
I am seeing my CDC tomorrow eve so fingers crossed it'll be good one.
Becca-on-a-mission!!! how is your day going?

Vicky - I am the same - end up losing absolutely everything LOL

Eli and Caroline - welcome back - was starting to worry about you xxx

Kirsty - what a difference a lil bit of sun makes!!! I can't stop smiling haha

Hope everyone is enjoying their shrinking Tuesday xxx
will def catch up later

Can't believe your card has been cloned....how bad is that!! Any ideas where or when...!?

the only time i can think that it was done was when i paid my gym membership...bloke took terminal away for about 5 mins said needed to be nearer front desk........but who knows these days...but left the gym this month lol

Vicki - i'm doing good thanks chick...any news on ya card? Has any money been taken?

Chloe - on a bloody mission indeed!! :) u ok hun?

Am going to a fashion and music event tonight in Shoreditch, so know i'm gonna be knackered by 10pm!! lol

Chloe - on a bloody mission indeed!! :) u ok hun?

Am going to a fashion and music event tonight in Shoreditch, so know i'm gonna be knackered by 10pm!! lol

Look at you!!! Networking tonite hun?.. :flirt2:
Oh, I'm having quiet nite in. Being a good girl lately and trying to be focused like a hallogen light beam LOL
Only have my least fav shakes left but will have a new load tomorrow :D

What a fab weather these last two days - fingers crossed it will stay!!!

the only time i can think that it was done was when i paid my gym membership...bloke took terminal away for about 5 mins said needed to be nearer front desk........but who knows these days...but left the gym this month lol

I had a feeling that gyms are real evil for a while - now it's a proof LOL
On a serious note - don't worry bank will refund your money - it happened to me before xxc

Becca...Ya gonna be in my neck of the woods tonight as live at bottom end of shoreditch:D
the reason the bank knew it was being used was loads of stuff for a £1 was taken...think they were testing the waters..luckily it's only about £50 taken so gotta wait for a form to fill in.

Chloe agree gyms are evil....but great for perving at fit men....ahem lol...except one I went to had no fit men so:wave_cry: haha.

Chloe agree gyms are evil....but great for perving at fit men....ahem lol...except one I went to had no fit men so:wave_cry: haha.
No wonder you left hun xxx:flirt2:

I forgot how hard CD can be sometimes!! Am really craving stuff at the moment, and really not wanting shakes and stuff. Don't think I'm hungry, just want stuff, you know? Just can't seem to face the idea of shakes and soups and having to force them down. Hopefully I'll get used to it though, and it won't be so bad again. *sigh* Why did I do this to myself? Hopefully I'l step on the scales tomorrow and see even a tiny loss to remind myself it's worth it.

Hi lovelies!

Sorry I've not been around much. I've been a poorly person :-(

Anyway. How are you all? How's the diet going?

Love me x

Vicki - where abouts do you live then? I went to a pub called the last days of decadence or someething!? am bloody shattered this morning. have realised i definitely can't survive on 4 hours sleep to have to get up and do an 80mile drive :(

Kate - what's up?x

Vicki - where abouts do you live then? I went to a pub called the last days of decadence or someething!? am bloody shattered this morning. have realised i definitely can't survive on 4 hours sleep to have to get up and do an 80mile drive :(

I know that pub:eek: I live at bottom end of shoreditch just before you hit hackney...i realised long time ago i need at least 8 hours sleep lol.

How you feeling now?

Kate whats up chick? have you started cd yet?

Caroline I know the diet is tough and i crave loads of things mainly fruit and veg....but know i didn't eat them in the first place hence on cd lol.....and this sounds horrid...but when i'm feeling down about cd i go to weight watchers/slimming world forum and when i see good losses of 0.5 lb to 2lb i know cd is the way to go:D

Hope everyone else is ok x x

Hello my lovely team.

The orange thing outside seems to dissapear beyond grey clouds...
Fingers crossed it's only temporary change...

Becca - you party animal!!! I can't really do things like that anymore...
Yep, getting too old for getting only 4hours sleep haha

Girls, hope your cravings will go away... There are so many techniques to distract you from food thoughts - it might be worth researching... I know it's difficult but not impossible...
I just switched off my craving button - end off. And if/when I get these naughtly thoughts I just have this big flashing sign saying NO!!!
And before my mind gets into negotiations with me or tries to elaborate on the subject I cut it off completely and don't even get to analysing it further. This is the only way which actualy works for me...
I'm sure you'll be able to find one which works for you...

Beside, once you in control you'll get so much satisfaction and it does gets easier the more you practice...I never thought I'd be able to do this but I am on such a high from being able to stay in control - it's unreallllll!!!!!!

I am seeing my cdc tonite - not expecting mind-blowing results but slowly chipping off all these stubborn lbs!!

Happy shrinking Wednesday everyone xxxx

Beside, once you in control you'll get so much satisfaction and it does gets easier the more you practice...I never thought I'd be able to do this but I am on such a high from being able to stay in control - it's unreallllll!!!!!!

I am seeing my cdc tonite - not expecting mind-blowing results but slowly chipping off all these stubborn lbs!!

Happy shrinking Wednesday everyone xxxx

Good luck with weigh in tonight Chloe, sure you'll be surprised...mine is next wednesday can't wait:D

Totally agree about how good being in control feels..love the high i get when i turn down the constant lunch offers at work and the alcohol on nights out:eek:

Hows the rest of the skinny beatchs doing?? hope ya ok

And last night i found my new cd treat...the cranberry bar..love em:D feels like a proper guilty treat yum yum x x

Evening all

Very quiet today...Hope you've all had a good day, I've been good and looking forward to weigh in next week so can get my mix a mousse:D

Hope everyone is ok and see you tomorrow x x

Morning skinny beatchs!!!

What a lovely sunny morning!!
Got nice results yesterday 2lbs off!!!Yey.
It's good to feel back on track!!!

I am aiming for a whole stone this March so better be good...

Went to see "Lovely Bones" in cinema - it's very touching and beautiful story... Definitely recommend it...Might actualy buy the book as it's always better than movies...

Otherwise - nothing else to report.

Have a fab skinny Thursday everyone xxx

Back