SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning ladies!

Vicki I've seen Lovely Bones too, but I just didn't quite get it... I thought it was odd! I had really high expectations though, the book is really really good. It wasn't a bad film though, but you know when everyone has hyped something up so much? It was just a bit like that really.

How are you all doing today? I've actually got a day off today, no uni, no work, lovely! Have got the doctors in a bit and waiting for the courier to come and collect my old phones for that phone recycling place. Sent one off to another company Tuesday afternoon, they received it yesterday morning and the money was in my bank account by 7 yesterday! The other company is paying my to paypal though, the plan is to keep it in there with the money I've got from my current ebay sales and keep it towards shopping in Barcelona! :D

Morning everyone :)
Colder here today, windy to .. grrr hurry up spring time! ...
I had my hair done last night and its takin some getting used to... Ive had it all chopped off and dyed nearer my natural colour im kinda in shock i think .. lol ...
Im doing ok, the scales have moved :) so im looking forward to monday morning weigh in :) xx

I have been thinking abt having my hair done but it's so expensive...
I need to have a full head done this time so I'm looking at anything over £100 (sigh) I need it deperately but might wait until end of March - in time for Easter.
Did I mention that I booked the tickets and going home for Easter...Can't wait! Some additional motivation haha
Can't wait to see everyone's faces as they didn't see me for a while -haha

Kirsty, I know what you mean about shock results after hairdressing makeover. After getting a haircut two years ago I swore to myself that I'm not letting anyone cut my hair any more. haha
I'm growing my hair back atm xxx

I want long hair again!!!! It makes me want to cry at the moment, cry! Pah.

WOw thats alot of money! .. Ive got a lovely girl that comes to my house and she does a full head cut and blow for £46 :) she is an angel ... But she is leaving to have a baby soon !!!!!!!!!!! eeekk

I know but I really can't afford to save money on my hair - especially not knowing the results. As I'm growing it - it has to be right first time round. No space for mistakes - it would all fell out at once haha

How is ss/ss+ing going girlies? xxx

lol mini :) my girl is a professional ... she just does it mobile lol ..

ill try and get some piccies up lol :)

Uuuuu, Kirsty!!! I wouldn't even dare to think that you'd be getting unprofessional hair service...haha:flirt2:

Would do the same if I could find anyone trustworthy...
Pics would be grant - very pretty pleassse put them up xxx

Hi everyone...

Chloe i'd defo recommend the book for the lovely bones, so well written, i read it when it first came out:D..you going anywhere nice for easter ? not long now 4 weeks woo hoo.

I hate hairdressers...cost me £40 for trim other day...but i was very lucky when i home dyed my hair from blonde to brunette..never went green thank god haha.

hope everyone is having a lovely day x

I hate hairdressers...cost me £40 for trim other day...but i was very lucky when i home dyed my hair from blonde to brunette..never went green thank god haha.

OMG - the shades of green I used to get while experimenting on my locks...
But these times are over haha

I am visiting parents for Easter. They live in France atm... I can't wait to see them!
Only 4 weeks left! Yey!

Hi ladies!

Hows everyone?

Sorry havent been around, as I did not manage to start the diet, yet again...:break_diet:
I really feel its harder than the 1st time around.
I think later today when I get the chance I will come back and browse the b4 and after pictures for motivation..!

Hope you are having a lovely day!:)

Hi ladies!

Hows everyone?

Sorry havent been around, as I did not manage to start the diet, yet again...:break_diet:
I really feel its harder than the 1st time around.
I think later today when I get the chance I will come back and browse the b4 and after pictures for motivation..!

Hope you are having a lovely day!:)

Eli it is sooooo much harder 2nd time around, i struggle more than ever now days...hope ya ok hunx x

Good Afternoon ladies,

Glad to see you have been keeping the thread busy today :) sorry I haven't been posting much, got lots on at work !!

Chloe, ooh how exciting that you are going home! I bet you can't wait...well, it's something to look forward to anyway isn't it?!

Eli, sorry to hear you are struggling hun, definitely think the before and after pics will help motivate you :)

All you other skinny beatchs....keep ss'ing :) xx

Evening ladies

How we all this evening?

I've had a very good day and even managed to blag a pair of prada frames off me boss so i can have vdu glasses so a happy bunny even tho i'm working saturday :( but least it keeps me away from starbucks haha.

My colleage at work wants me to go to weight watchers and got right mood on when said i didn't wanna go. I do love weight watchers, but think when you got a big weight journey ahead...it's too slow so said i'm loving what i'm doing:D

Scales are being very mean, but as i say to ther people it'll all come right at the end.:p

Hope everyone else is having a good evening xxx

Morning ladies,

I've realised why I've found the last couple of days so hard and had major cravings... today was first day of period. And it's arrived with a bang! I never used to get period pains, ever, but they seem to make up for it now! Don't know if nurofen and the like works, but I'm gong to grab some when I head to work and try them all day see if they'll get me through! The last few days I've also felt... I don't know... just really fat... does that make sense? Just feel really bloated, it's snuck up on me this time as the past month has gone so unbelievably fast! The first day is always the worst though, I'm out tomorrow so hoping that the pains will have died down by then. Oh the things we talk about... poo... periods... such lovely stuff!

Eli I totally agree, I think it is harder second time round, I'm not sure why though! I hope that today you manage to get your head and butt into gear and get started.

Vicki I'm with you on WW, I've got about 70lbs to lose still, I couldn't do that at 1-2lbs a week, I'd be there forever and get so disheartened by it!

Morning Ladies!

What a beautiful brand new day! Let's make it work for us x
It might be a struggle second time round ( I know as I am seconder this time round) but think that third time it will be even HARDER!!!

So, come on my fabulous team - we CAN do it!

Caroline, the best thing for periods is ibuprophen - works magic for me.

Vicky - I did WW for a little while and most definitely will be back to it while at my goal (my own version low carbs and no sugar of course) Did you mention Prada frames?!?!?! You uber-trendy Missy!!! I am envious now (a lot!!) And for a records: all scales are unpredictable evil! It takes lots of effort to be friends with them haha

Eli - come on you can do it chick!!!

Becca - isn't big loss week for you hun? xxx

Morning ladies glad to see ya all ok

Chloe this is my frame, boss had heart attack when i got it as only need them for pc haha

Prada Glasses - Prada PR19IV OBL1O1

Caroline hope the bloated feeling goes away soon, is nasty feeling as you feel like ya gaining especially on cd.

Eli how's it going? did the slide show inspire you hun:eek:

Becca how's it going?

Got busy day at work today, so will pop on later.

Happy skinny Friday woo hoo x

Chloe this is my frame, boss had heart attack when i got it as only need them for pc haha

Prada Glasses - Prada PR19IV OBL1O1

Happy skinny Friday woo hoo x

OMG!!! I almost fell off my chair as well!!! :eek:

Loving the frame (not so much price though :)

I don't know how did you manage to persuade your boss to get this frame but one thing for sure; your negotiation skills must be on proficient level (at least!!) haha

Oh, almost forgot...
I know it's been published on different thread, but in case you missed it please find link below - very interesting read x

The ketogenic diet: a complete guide ... - Google Books

Happy slim Friday everyone xxx

OMG!!! I almost fell off my chair as well!!! :eek:

Loving the frame (not so much price though :)

I don't know how did you manage to persuade your boss to get this frame but one thing for sure; your negotiation skills must be on proficient level (at least!!) haha

Oh, almost forgot...
I know it's been published on different thread, but in case you missed it please find link below - very interesting read x

The ketogenic diet: a complete guide ... - Google Books

Happy slim Friday everyone xxx

They only cost us £75 to buy from company so you can see how high the mark up is:rolleyes:

I saw that thread is really inyteresting..will check it out bit more later.

They only cost us £75 to buy from company so you can see how high the mark up is:rolleyes:

Say no more!!! no wonder I can never afford these...sob...haha
Well played Missy - right in time for new slimmer you xxx

Back