SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

It's very hard to know at what point to come off SS and start working your way up isn't it? Because I am quite short, CD will allow me to SS until I reach my goal weight 10'7, although this goal may change if I am still not happy at that weight.

My only problem is, I have lost ALOT of weight from my waist, and not a lot from my hips, bum and thighs....unfortunately! So this is what I want to work on. So if I get to 10'7 and my waist is looking really unhealthy then I will just have to accept that my legs won't shrink anymore. I might be lucky and find that my legs keep on shrinking, in which case I would be happier to keep going until I am teeny weeny :)

I know EXACTLY what are you saying as my legs will never going to be skinny. While losing weight I am losing from everywhere but my legs... But the last lbs I lost seem to be coming off the legs - slowly but as this is my problematic area I cherish every single change and I am glad it actualy changes...
So don't worry hun - I truly believe that nearer the goal the more (long awaited) changes you'll start seeing.
I am quite hesitant to keep ss-ing further then to 10.6 as I am already starting to feel quite slim and wouldn't want to push myself to far as I might not really enjoy having skinny boyish figure. I always enjoyed my curves and would not want to lose them all...But getting things in perspective - being below 10stone is nowhere near to bein anorexic and once I used to being around 10s I might decide that I would be happier being 9 or 8s! (especialy that I am short as well - never asked you Becca - how tall are you?
For what I know now, getting to 10s and maintaining it for a while would be fantastic and (fairly) achievable. (me thinks)

BTW- I love your tiny little waist Becca - lovely hourglass figure :flirt2:

So how much you want off in time for easter Chlo? a stone? That's achievable... Will you be going straight onto calorie counting rather than working your way up the CD plans?

I think I will be back to WW (my own way) low carbs and no sugar. Other than that - just keeping a very close eye on my scale and trying to work out what works for me and what doesn't...

I'm so glad that us girls help you through and keep you going...
i do think there are a lot of people on this board that don't take it seriously enough *won't mention any names at this point* but it is people like that who make me more determined to succeed...!!

Couldn't agree more! That's EXACTLY how I feel - just being able to stick to it REGARDLESS and DESPITE the fact that many couldn't makes me even more focused on a prize....

I am looking forward to shedding this last stone or so and getting back to a more conventional way of life!! Looking forward to the opportunity of enjoying the finer foods and healthier choices too...whooo not long to go hopefully girls.

We all know it will be sooner than you think xxxx

Becca at moment I want to lose 6 stone to get me to where i was before i finished working with horses, then see how i go from there as wanna get back to gym as wanna start my application off for the police...cd is soooo easy in the summer that i'll probably do it till about July.

Agree the boards are really quiet....more so than last year, strange really...but as you say lots of people did come off the diet before chrimbo.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

I know EXACTLY what are you saying as my legs will never going to be skinny. While losing weight I am losing from everywhere but my legs... But the last lbs I lost seem to be coming off the legs - slowly but as this is my problematic area I cherish every single change and I am glad it actualy changes...
So don't worry hun - I truly believe that nearer the goal the more (long awaited) changes you'll start seeing.
I am quite hesitant to keep ss-ing further then to 10.6 as I am already starting to feel quite slim and wouldn't want to push myself to far as I might not really enjoy having skinny boyish figure. I always enjoyed my curves and would not want to lose them all...But getting things in perspective - being below 10stone is nowhere near to bein anorexic and once I used to being around 10s I might decide that I would be happier being 9 or 8s! (especialy that I am short as well - never asked you Becca - how tall are you?
For what I know now, getting to 10s and maintaining it for a while would be fantastic and (fairly) achievable. (me thinks)

BTW- I love your tiny little waist Becca - lovely hourglass figure :flirt2:

I am 5ft4 - EXACTLY the same as you :) hehe you look much slimmer than me in your pics though...and must I say, some gorgeous new pics have arrived on your profile! Think I may have to go check them out in a min!!

10 stones for someone our height I think is a very achievable goal and despite it not being as close to average BMI as we could hope for, because we are both pear shape, I think we'd look better sticking to the higher end of the spectrum for sure!!

Vicki, you will lose 6 stones in no time. I remember thinking at the start of my journey 'oh my goodness, i am going to be on this diet for so long' but it turns out the time has flown by!! and I have enjoyed every single bloody moment haha well, I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more with a little more food and drink :8855:

What happened to the London meeting that was supposed to happen at the weekend - did anyone go? I totally forgot about it...and had plans anyway! oops

Vicki, you will lose 6 stones in no time. I remember thinking at the start of my journey 'oh my goodness, i am going to be on this diet for so long' but it turns out the time has flown by!! and I have enjoyed every single bloody moment haha well, I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more with a little more food and drink :8855:

What happened to the London meeting that was supposed to happen at the weekend - did anyone go? I totally forgot about it...and had plans anyway! oops

It will fly by thats why i'm not faffing about anymore...just waste time haha..and least this chrimbo i can wear the little black dress:D

Wasn't the meet planned for the 20th?? i got mixed up haha

I thought that was the Birmingham one....on 20th.

I dunno lol ppl should make their minds up!! Then it doesn't confuse me, you and the likes!

I thought that was the Birmingham one....on 20th.

I dunno lol ppl should make their minds up!! Then it doesn't confuse me, you and the likes!
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

It is in fact 20th of March Miss Becca :flirt2:

Thank you for your comments - can't wait to see your new pics as well x

I am 5ft4 - EXACTLY the same as you :) hehe you look much slimmer than me in your pics though...and must I say, some gorgeous new pics have arrived on your profile! Think I may have to go check them out in a min!!

10 stones for someone our height I think is a very achievable goal and despite it not being as close to average BMI as we could hope for, because we are both pear shape, I think we'd look better sticking to the higher end of the spectrum for sure!!

You do look very slim hun - wait until your head catches with your body LOL
I am sticking with a high end for sure - no no to too skinny chicks haha

it turns out the time has flown by!! and I have enjoyed every single bloody moment haha well, I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more with a little more food and drink :8855:

No tempations allowed though haha

I am coming - although I have been invited to another place on 20th I will try to go to both places!

My friend got this experience voucher and already book cocktails and cupcakes event on 20th.
I have to confirm timing - just to make sure I'll get it right (for once haha)

Thank you Vicky for your lovely comments - I remember first time I joined minimins I would read over and over again other ppl stories and keep finding all these amazing journeys supported by bunch of photos and could never imagine that this could be me ... one day...

Still, long way to go but I am surely enjoying every step of this journey...I'm starting to like what I see in a mirror and it can be overwhelming sometimes. Sure, I can find number of things I am not happy with but decided to cherish what I have rather than longing for something I might not necessary get or be able to achieve.
Definitely in the zone and generally happpppppy chick for sure xxxx

Sending all the best vibes to all the team xxxxx

thanks for the lovely comments vicki :) can't wait for you to get some of ur pics up hehe

Chloe - you definitely are stunning so don't ever think otherwise, you should be so pleased with what you have achieved!!

Loaded few more pics up so go have a little peek...of my size 12 skirt hehe xx

ooohh chloe that sounds like a good day with the experience voucher, sounds like fun.

Becca I will defo get some pictures up soon...just realised tho i left most off the discs at home when i got the new laptop...so when i visit folks i'll upload some then and my scary before pictures hahahaha:D

Hope everyone has had a great day, mine was good till i tried to be clever and mix my vanilla shake with coffee...then couldn't drink it all as curdled so had a bar instead :eek: now ya can see how i live up to my user name :D. still don't get why people at work still have to ask if i want a sandwich, drink etc etc:rolleyes: think i'm gonna get a sign saying Vicki Say's NO :)

Knee is better today, as saturday was in lots of pain.....but it's typical that the pain will go before thurs as have doctors then come back after hehe.

think i'll go scout a few more members if it stays quiet, but thing is i feel people join the team then get bored/can't do the diet so don't post....not that it bothers me, this happened alot in all the teams last year, hence the challenge stopped, but as you say makes you more determined to succeed.

will pop in and out when i can tomorrow..on me own on front desk, so harder to skive haha.

have a lovely evening all x x

think i'll go scout a few more members if it stays quiet, but thing is i feel people join the team then get bored/can't do the diet so don't post....not that it bothers me, this happened alot in all the teams last year, hence the challenge stopped, but as you say makes you more determined to succeed.

There were a lot of members on here, but several have disappeared. I'd say go advertise for some new more active members. Would be nice having more posts in here wouldn't it xx

Hi ladies just a quick hi..

Hope you are all having a good day, have advertised on the vacancy thread so see what happens...

Hope ya all ok, be back later xxx

Hiya

Posted on team advertising thread and heard you may have some space.

I am 38 and need to lose a lot of weight. Have tried every diet going and to be honest think cambridge is no more difficult than including food. I feel I am addicted to food. I was due to start today but I am on antibiotics and finish them tomorrow so am going to start then.

Hope I can join you all and get to know you all better and hopefully get encouragement all the ay to goal!!!

SPeak soon

bigbum x x

Hello ladies

I was going to ask if you have room for a small one - but then remembered it's erm.......... over 20 years since I was a small one!

I started this morning and have alreadysorted out the clothes I'm going to take on holiday with me in August xx

Major rant warning

Yeah, would be great to make our thread super busy - can't wait to see new faces here haha

I am having such a busy day in the office - it's unreal!!!

Yesterday I had a conversation with my sister about our current weight(she's doing year placement in France atm) She is typical skinny teenager - tall, beautiful and really slim. And she said abt her being on one of this stupid diets (yet again) so I asked her how much did she weigh atm. So she says 9.2s!!!!!!!! Being very tall makes her very very skinny!!!
The point I'm making is that I've been thinking about my goal weight for a while and settled with an idea that I'll be happy with anything between 9.6-10s as "i wouldn't want to look anorexic"
Yet, to look like her I'd need to be under 8s!!!
She really does my head in!!!Why ppl want to be THAT slim? I do respect fact that everyone is different but why would you push your body so far?!?!?Or maybe, just maybe, once I'll be under 10s I might decide to go lower...I don't know it yet but certainly don't appreciate my lil sister to make me feel fatter than I am!!!
Rant over. Sorry to dump in on you xxx

Yesterday I had a conversation with my sister about our current weight(she's doing year placement in France atm) She is typical skinny teenager - tall, beautiful and really slim. And she said abt her being on one of this stupid diets (yet again) so I asked her how much did she weigh atm. So she says 9.2s!!!!!!!! Being very tall makes her very very skinny!!!
The point I'm making is that I've been thinking about my goal weight for a while and settled with an idea that I'll be happy with anything between 9.6-10s as "i wouldn't want to look anorexic"
Yet, to look like her I'd need to be under 8s!!!
She really does my head in!!!Why ppl want to be THAT slim? I do respect fact that everyone is different but why would you push your body so far?!?!?Or maybe, just maybe, once I'll be under 10s I might decide to go lower...I don't know it yet but certainly don't appreciate my lil sister to make me feel fatter than I am!!!
Rant over. Sorry to dump in on you xxx
This is serious though hun, I hope that doesn't make her ill!! How much weight does she want to lose??!!

Hey bigbum and suepat,

Welcome to the team! :) nice to see some new faces.

bigbum, good luck with your start tomo!! :) make sure you keep us posted!! name?

Suepat, how is your first day on CD? Are you SS'ing? Is your name Sue? lol

I am Becca, all stats in my signature if needed ;) There's only a few of us left on here posting regularly...me, Vicki (dappymare) and Chlo (minimimi) and they are both fabulous girls, very supportive :)

***knocks very quietly***

Hello girls...not here to join the club thing .just wanted to say what a FAB team you all are!!! Been reading most of your posts on here :D

I know most of you and some i dont too well....but want to say you are doing FABBY!!!!!

*creeps back out*
xxxxx

***knocks very quietly***

Hello girls...not here to join the club thing .just wanted to say what a FAB team you all are!!! Been reading most of your posts on here :D

I know most of you and some i dont too well....but want to say you are doing FABBY!!!!!

*creeps back out*
xxxxx

Oi, gerrout!! haha

Leah YOU are FAB !!!

Hi Becca

I've found it ok today. Had nothing to mix my shakes with so had porridge for breakfast and lunch but my OH got home with a blender after work today so had a rather scrummy mint chocolate shake for tea!

I'm doing SS as I know that the moment I have something 'proper' to eat I'll go off the rails. Having said that, it's handy to know there will be times that I can still dine out.

My dad's undergoing tests for prostate cancer (looking more and more like he has got it as the days pass - find out for definite on Friday) and my parents live up in Lincolnshire so trying to eat a balanced diet is one extra worry I could do without!

The stories and posts on here are a really great inspiration x

Back