SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Ya becca.... Same to you!!

Hey I changed becca ;) x re: ya know who LOL

Sue... Wish you loads of success!! You on a great team here!!!

Evening ladies....

Firstly welcome Suepat and bigbum, bigbum do you have a name as feel bad calling you that:p
I'm Vicki 32 currently living in london...been faffin with cd all last year but finally on my way to goal now as joining the police later in the year so need to be fit..plus don't wanna be this fat at my 33rd.

Suepat sorry to hear about your dad, but if you ever wanna chat,rant,moan feel free to do it hear and good luck with the start on cd it's truely the best diet:eek:

Woo hoo leah....saw ya sneaking in haha...have to say you are one of the reasons i kicked me arse in to gear this month as you have done so well and should be really proud of how you done..:D especially with all the hols..i'd end up 5 stone heavier if i went to states haha.

This is just a quicky as not long had a complete nevrous breakdown as thought me cdc couldn't visit me till april....(am a proper drama queen anyway haha) all sorted so seeing him in a bit, will be happy once i got me mix a mousse hehe.

hope you all had a lovely day...will be on in a bit xxx

Aww thanks vicky :) you're all a true inspiration to each other xxxx

I couldn't have a male CDC !!! O nooooo be way embarassed LOL

Good luck with ya m'a'm LOL

How fantastic to see thread being busy!!!

Welcome ladies - this journey will be turning point in your life - do stick to it!!!It's sooooo worth every sacrifice you'll make xxx

Erm...Leah hun, come on you could be our "VIP" team member! LOL

FULL HOUSE then! Eh?

Have a fab evenining everyone xxx

hiya everyone

this is a busy thread, glad you could have me!!

My name is helen, I'm 38 and live in teeside. have done all the diets before have even done lighterlife twice but not thinking of the past. this must be my 20th attempt at cambridge as well!!

I think it has finally sunk in that I need to do this as I can't stick to any other diet anyway including ones with food!

I am married and have 1 daughter (nearly 16!) and i dog will try and add some photos at some point. not sure whether to remain anonymous for now, until my weight drops a bit lol.

this thread looks great and am glad it is busy. Looking forward to starting tomorrow and hope I can ake it through one day at a time.

Speak later

helen x x

Hi Helen and welcome :) ( feel I've gate crashed now haha)

Me a VIP member? LOL! I'm too naughty for VIP membership haha I'd be corrupting your angelic heads so I'll leave ya be :D

Full house indeed, i like it...

Am interested to know where Caroline, Jools and Kirsty and Kate have all disappeared to..!? :massmoon:

Sue, so sorry to hear about your dad's ill health, fingers crossed the results bring good news. Will be thinking of you. Definitely not an easy journey to be undertaking at such a difficult time but we will be with you every step of the way, without a doubt. As Vicki has said, if you ever need a rant or a moan then come on here (we have to put up with Vicki's rants all the time ;) hehe)

Hope you lovely ladies are all having a good evening xx

I am married and have 1 daughter (nearly 16!) and i dog will try and add some photos at some point. not sure whether to remain anonymous for now, until my weight drops a bit lol.

Hi Helen, nice to meet you...
definitely get some pictures up so we can track ya progress :) and so we can put face to a name!!

Good luck with ya start tomorrow! x

As Vicki has said, if you ever need a rant or a moan then come on here (we have to put up with Vicki's rants all the time ;) hehe)
sigh - we have to indeed:sign0151:

Yeah there are few ppl missing atm - we should put some "missing ppl" posters around!:missing:

Sue, ((((((((big hugs)))))))))) - it must be difficult enough going through problems and getting on with CD - loving your spirit already!!!

Helen, it's the best team ever (not being biased or anything haha) - glad to see you on a board xxx:gen126: It's more fun doing it in such a good company...

Sending you all lovely ladies (including our VIP member - you know who you are :sign0151:) best skinny-beatchs-vibes:vibes:

Evening all....i'm back haha

:innocent0002: me rant surely not hehe, well only a lil bit :D
All my supplys are in and got my cranberry bars also which i love...shame can't have 3 of them a day lol.

Leah I prefer a bloke to weigh me only cos i'd be so embarrased at not losing so keeps me on the straight and narrow haha...only bad thing is they really, really don't get totm..:rotflmao:

welcome to the team helen, we are all here to support ya, but cd is well worth the results:eek:

Chloe forgot to say lurve ya new avatar..:D

missing in action posters should be sent out for the rest of the team..:p come on eli,jools,kirsty and caroline where are you.

hope ya all having lovely evenings...i'm off to enter some shows with my naughty horse...just gotta decide which ones to enter x

:innocent0002: me rant surely not hehe, well only a lil bit :D

Nah, of course not haha:ignore::ignore: won't say anymore LOL
No but seriously I'm loving your rants so feel free to talk about anything bothering you :psiholog: I'm here to hold your hand haha

Leah I prefer a bloke to weigh me only cos i'd be so embarrased at not losing so keeps me on the straight and narrow haha...only bad thing is they really, really don't get totm..:rotflmao:

Really? I don't understand why would they not get totm...mhm...:sigh:

Although blokes (some of them anyway) are nice to look at :character00115: :character00116: they are rather useless when it comes to anything else
:lost:

I better stop now as might be done for sexual discrimination on this forum:giggle:

missing in action posters should be sent out for the rest of the team..:p come on eli,jools,kirsty and caroline where are you.
Come on girls!!!You better come out now because our sheriff is getting rather impatient!!!(not to mention wanted posters in print!!!) :sign0151:

Nah, of course not haha:ignore::ignore: won't say anymore LOL
No but seriously I'm loving your rants so feel free to talk about anything bothering you :psiholog: I'm here to hold your hand haha

hehe chloe...have to say tho you and becca have been fab, and if it weren't for you ladies being such an inspiration and fab team members, i woulda struggled more so..and this is the longest i've been on cd so i'm so happy you ladies joined the team.:D

Last edited:
Evening all!

Welcome Sue & Helen! Hope your CD-journeys have started well :)

I'm popping in again, tail between my legs..:eek: Tomorrow is a new day..!

Oooh Vicki I love your glasses!!
Becca- Omg, you'll have so fab time shopping in NY for all new slim you! And Mexico; all I can say: its hard to even remember when I've worn a bikini comfortably! lol
It's crazy when I think back when I weighed what is now my goal weigh, I still felt really insecure esp about my stomack,although used to be quite muscly and toned. I'd love to be there now. Why is one never happy..:sigh:

Chloe-You are so pretty! If I have time I'll go spy you lot's pictures for motivation! ;P

Oh I just read about the LOndon meet. Hmm, I think I have to properly start the diet before showing my face. lol

Have a good night all!

Hey Eli, good to see ya hun...go for it tomorrow, you will get there i'm sure get first week outta the weigh and you'll sail through it, and be at goal in no time:D

Thanks for comment about me glasses.....love them too except me lens just popped out so gonna beat the technician up in the morning:rotflmao:

Hope ya ok chick....and don't be a stranger we're all here for ya:eek:

Thanks for the encouragement,Vicki. I will try to do it this time. You're right, just need the 1st week out of the way, by then you get used to it already.

Oh how nice to get a face to you,havent seen a pic of you before! The dog is so gorgeous! Is s/he your parents'?

Oh no about the lense! Already! What were you watching..?! Heehee...

I'll def try to be around more, I just feel like a fraud being here when am doing crap.

Gonna go to bed as my bum is getting tired from all the sitting around with the laptop, am sitting on a floor cushion, because OH has hijacked the sofa..hmph..! lol

Becca- Omg, you'll have so fab time shopping in NY for all new slim you! And Mexico; all I can say: its hard to even remember when I've worn a bikini comfortably! lol
It's crazy when I think back when I weighed what is now my goal weigh, I still felt really insecure esp about my stomack,although used to be quite muscly and toned. I'd love to be there now. Why is one never happy..:sigh:
Us ladies will never be happy regardless of what we do or achieve in life...just the way it goes!! Are you starting SS today Eli? Good luck and fingers crossed that this is your week xx

hehe chloe...have to say tho you and becca have been fab, and if it weren't for you ladies being such an inspiration and fab team members, i woulda struggled more so..and this is the longest i've been on cd so i'm so happy you ladies joined the team.:D

Awww thanks! and the same goes for you Vicki, you have both been great inspiration :) whoop keep going with CD girl, the struggle will be worth it in the end! :)

Morning ladies

How are we all today?

Eli If i feel like cheating i always come on here, takes the temptation away haha....the dog is the one I bought My folks in October...her name is Chelsea and is as crazy as me...so we get on really well:D

Becca how's you today? hope ya having a good start to the day.

And hope all you other skinny beatchs are having a top day :p

Be back later

xxx

Becca how's you today? hope ya having a good start to the day.
Yea, all good here thanks Vic, love the new pic of you with the doggie!! :) you don't even look as though u need to lose weight hun!!

I am having a boring day today.

I have totally changed my CD tactics as well. I have only been taking one shake to work so that when I get home I have TWO to look forward to :) hehe because I am usually so busy at work I don't think about food. It's when I get home in the evenings that I get bored and want to pick!! Still addicted to the choc tetras which doesn't help much because as soon as i have one i want another because they are sooooo bloody de-li-cious!! :eek:

You having a good day ladies?x

Back