SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Aww i do think cd make things seem alot worse sometimes...i'm proper drama queen and my family have at least another 7 months of it hehe...try and find things to pamper yaself with...i find that helps:p

I'm in it for 7 months or so too so our families had better be prepared :D

Ah well, first weigh in tomorrow which will hopefully be a confidence boost. Have a great end of the weekend and Monday xx

I'm in it for 7 months or so too so our families had better be prepared :D

Ah well, first weigh in tomorrow which will hopefully be a confidence boost. Have a great end of the weekend and Monday xx

Good luck with weigh in...i'm sure you'll have a great loss :)

Chloe mate, are you serious?! I just had a peek on the link - is it the old guy with the long hair and the beard that you fancy...?! DEFINITELY think there is reason to be worried if it is haha although he looks a bit like Tom Hanks...don't you think?!

Yep, I know...that's why I'm worried...:argh:
On a brighter note - gorgeous day had an amazing time with my friends! Went cycling to Box Hill. What a fantastic place.

Hope all you skinny beatchs enjoying themeselves (as much as possible of course.)
Catch up soon xxx

Morning ladies,

Just a quick post before I run off to work. Things have been pretty busy around here again, and I fell off the wagon again! Well, to be honest I never completely got on the wagon again! I'm sick and tired of faffing about now, I don't want to be fat anymore!! I went shopping for a night out last weekend and got into a size 16 top, that's 3 or 4 16s I've got now. It's obviously a generous 16, so I can't be too happy with it, but it was still a good feeling! I've been faffing about for 3 or 4 weeks now and not been losing anything and I kinda forgot what that feeling was like! I'm going to do try to get back on it today. No, I'm not going to try, I AM going to do it! I'm going to stop taking money out with me I think, I'll take money for the bus and a bottle of water, but I don't need anything else, so I'm just not going to take my purse and hopefully I'll stop buying other food! I just need to get my mojo back, I've done it before, so I know I can do it again, just got to get my head in the game!

Ha so much for a quick post! Sorry about that! Hope you ladies are all doing well, I'll have to try and catch up on the posts later, I better get off to work! Hope you all have a fab and 100% day! xx

Wow I've missed a lot today haven't I!! :p

I've managed to stick 100% so far, even though I forgot to take my shake and shaker with me, so just about to have 'lunch' now. Been wanting lots of bad things today, so hopefully I'll make it through the next 3 hours until the shop closes, then I'll have no choice :D

Hope you're all having great days x

Wow Sue, thats so fantastic!

10lbs, that's fantastic well done you!!

Morning all

Good to see you back caroline...How's day 2 going?

Sue well done on the 10 lbs great loss..

hope all you other ladies are having a fab day in the lovely sunshine x x

Afternoon Vicki, day 2 is going well, glugging on my water and had my oriental soup a couple of hours ago and actually really enjoyed it! I love your signature pic, he's so pretty! I dream right along with you :D Hows your day going?

Afternoon Vicki, day 2 is going well, glugging on my water and had my oriental soup a couple of hours ago and actually really enjoyed it! I love your signature pic, he's so pretty! I dream right along with you :D Hows your day going?

I wish i liked the soups...really make me queazy lol..Oh I now have a Jeremy Renner obcession thanks to watching The Hurt Locker at the weekend:D he is beautiful..and even more so in the uniform haha,

my day is going well..really hungry tho...doesn't help i'm surrounded bu nice coffee shops and take aways lol x

may i be rude and ask wjether i would be able to join your team?? x x x

Course you can join., think one member has left so welcome to the team. Sure others will be on later to introduce themselves x

oh lovely thank you very much!! x x x hope everyone is having a good day!:)

Hi, welcome to the team!! I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Caroline, I'm 23 and at uni, umm yeah that's all I can think of to say!!

I haven't seen The Hurt Locker yet and I'm not really sure what I know him from! I've just looked on imdb and he's done guest appearances in House and CSI so I think it's that! But yes, very beautiful, I might have to watch The Hurt Locker now!!

Ahh he was in SWAT! That's why I know him :)

Hi

I'm Sue. 41, 42 soon. Live on the south coast with my 11 year old son and wonderful (most of the time) other half. I work from home so am on here more than I should, but as I need to work to get paid not as much as I'd like.

Well done on your losses so far xx

Hey all, sorry I have been a bit vacant on the posting front. Have been fighting with my outer fat devil and inner thin angels!

I 'think' I have almost decided to restart on CD tomorrow. I cannot be trusted to control anything that goes into my mouht, I need an absolute regimented plan with no room to sway.

Well I've got the plan, I just need to know how to stick to it.

Welcome to the group h4yls, I'm a group newbie as well. How you finding the plan so far? Looks like you've been steaming on through! Kez x

Back