SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Don't you dare give in! You've done soo well and your my living proof that this diet is possible! lol

Hey ladies

Kez...cd is the best for quick results...just soooooo hardcore, reason i chose it was i faffed around doing ww.

Sue..keep ya self busy and you'll be fine.

Hope all the other skinny beatchs are ok...becca..chloe miss ya;)

I've had to come off plan for day or so as got fluey yesterday lunch time and it just got worse, but i'm quite good now at getting back on track so not too worried:eek:

Hope ya all having a good day and have a lovely evening.

Hellohellohello!

I'm back,yet again! lol
Had a stomack bug over the wkend, so was feeling really crappy. Was supposed to restart on MOnday, but we went for a late Mothers Day lunch, as couldnt go on Sun. TODAY, finally, I have started!! Just had my 1st meal, and am almost done with the 1st 1,5l bottle of water. Was starving in the morning, but when I went out for a walk and had a coffee, it faded.

Hows everyone? Planned that date yet, Vicki?! You walking man-magnet!;)

Be back later!

Hellohellohello!

I'm back,yet again! lol
Had a stomack bug over the wkend, so was feeling really crappy. Was supposed to restart on MOnday, but we went for a late Mothers Day lunch, as couldnt go on Sun. TODAY, finally, I have started!! Just had my 1st meal, and am almost done with the 1st 1,5l bottle of water. Was starving in the morning, but when I went out for a walk and had a coffee, it faded.

Hows everyone? Planned that date yet, Vicki?! You walking man-magnet!;)

Be back later!

woo hoo hun...

nah date was suppose to be tonight..but ill:(..plus he went bit mental over a facebook status haha..not bothered really tho xx

Haha, luckily I havent really wasted the meals when "starting" before, so still got amost week's worth..!

Oh no, did it actually develop into a full blown flu/cold?(I've never been able to remember what the difference is..lol!)
He went mental over smth u wrote? Hmm..what could be THAT bad..?? Or is he one of those ppl who got no sense of humor whatsoever? Great that you're not bothered tho, and ooon to the next one! lol!

Sue..keep ya self busy and you'll be fine.

My other half is off work today, I haven't the energy to keep myself busy after this morning ;):rotflmao::angeldevil:

This hunger isn't going to stop me sticking to the plan but it's damned uncomfortable!

Anyone who gets snotty about a comment on the Facebook profiel of someone they don't know all that well is a bit of a prat! Better off without xx

he got upset as wrote on my status that i wanted Jeremy Renner in me stocking for chrimbo lol...petty...but not that bothered...as I've been offered a job in the states Next year so if i do that or the police not got much time for a relationship:rolleyes:

Whatever i got has turned in to full blown flu....shakes, shivers look like rudolf haha but back on ss as the food ain't helped and i'm not hungry..as long as I'm better for next week as going to the nanny mcphee premier.....soooooooo excited haha.

Hope all you other ladies are ok...just messing about with my new phone...as finally got it sorted after the whole iphone disaster x

What!!!! If I got upset everytime my OH said he wanted to bed Angelina Jolie or Liv Tyler or Kelly Brooks! He sounds a little tempremental to me.

What!!!! If I got upset everytime my OH said he wanted to bed Angelina Jolie or Liv Tyler or Kelly Brooks! He sounds a little tempremental to me.

lol...it was random of him..but i have so much to look forward in next few weeks that i'm not bothered haha.

Think older you get and are single the more fussy you get also x

HEY all, well my name is hayley 24, determined to become 10 stone 4ish!! am really happy on cd at the moment and have just discovered the cranberry bar...twas immense. took it to the cinema to wtch green zone...very good film!

have started to do a little more excericse and am determined to get to 11 stone 2 in the next few weeks so i can move up to ss+. even though i know i can go onto it now..i want to hold off till my bmi is 26!

found hunegr pangs terrible and have at times been the grumpiest woman in england!! but am much better in he last 10 days or so and am enjoying the slow eb of compliments about weight loss!! bring on summer hey ladies!!

how are you all getting along today?? x x x

Oooh, sounds like next year is going to be exciting for you, Vicki! Where abouts in the States would you be going? I so wish I could move there at least for a bit at some stage. Am annoyed with myself that didnt make the most of working holiday visa on summer holiday whilst in uni.

Yeah, you def better off without that dude,he sounds like there would always be drama over the smallest things!

Been doing ok today, drinking my 4th litre of water atm. Had some tuna and a shake earlier. Is it normal that you feel thirstier on cd? I feel like the more I drink the thirstier I get..

Am watching an episode of Desperate Housewives which I've seen while I was in Finland and on Sunday on E4. Can you tell am hooked? lol

Hi H4ylz, welcome to the group!

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and see how you all are doing.
Get-well-wishes to you, Vicki!:hug99:

Good nite al!

Hello ladies

I hope you are all well today. Another lovely day down on the southcoast.

just had a meeting at my son's school about a trip to France 19-23 April. They have to meet the coach at 4.30am - which is better than the 3.30am he originally told me.

I can't wait. 5 days of peace! Me and the OH are going away for a couple of days. Bliss!

Hi hun, have been thinking the same lol
It's just not the same without our old crew xxxx

I have the worst flu imaginable that I'm even unable to go out to get anything to stock the fridge (maybe it's not such a bad thing afterall lol) Hope I'll be able to get to work tomorrow (as it's far too busy to allow even an odd day off) So then yes, with tummy full of paracetamol and ache in every muscle of my body I think I can't be CD-ing atm. I am still doing low carb and not allowing myself a binge but I really want to start feeling better soon...
How is rest of the crew going? I'm guessing Becca is almost on a goal by now...haha
and Vicky is sticking to CD, am I right?

My plan is to be careful with food for the next week and then break for Easter as I'm going home...And once back after easter I'm going CD-ing until goal. I can't wait to get back on track...Although I must admit that I no longer crave stupidly for bad food or stuff myself mindlessly with anything...I'm quite chuffed and impressed as to how much CD changes your attitude to food... I love it and pray that this will stay with me forever.
Have a fab rest of the weekend my lovelies xxxx

:DHey hey ladies

Good to see you back:p

Aww big hugs to you chloe hope you feel better soon....The flu bug thats going round is sooo nasty, like you had to work through it but still on cd...just on days i was really ill i had an extra pack or a skinny latte...even tho i wanted to stop...but nearly easter an will be off plan for my hols but sensible:eek:.then straight back on it

xxx

Last edited:
I have the worst flu imaginable that I'm even unable to go out to get anything to stock the fridge (maybe it's not such a bad thing afterall lol) Hope I'll be able to get to work tomorrow (as it's far too busy to allow even an odd day off) So then yes, with tummy full of paracetamol and ache in every muscle of my body I think I can't be CD-ing atm. I am still doing low carb and not allowing myself a binge but I really want to start feeling better soon...
How is rest of the crew going? I'm guessing Becca is almost on a goal by now...haha
and Vicky is sticking to CD, am I right?

My plan is to be careful with food for the next week and then break for Easter as I'm going home...And once back after easter I'm going CD-ing until goal. I can't wait to get back on track...Although I must admit that I no longer crave stupidly for bad food or stuff myself mindlessly with anything...I'm quite chuffed and impressed as to how much CD changes your attitude to food... I love it and pray that this will stay with me forever.
Have a fab rest of the weekend my lovelies xxxx

awww no chloe, that's not very good. sorry to hear you are not well!! Def not wise to stick to CD while you are ill (unless it works for you of course) Vicki - did you SS while you had a cold last week??

Know exactly what you mean about craving bad food, i just crave CD food hahaha sad isn't it...??

You are both so lucky going home over easter...!! wish i was going away, the weather here just isn't cutting it!!

I am no where near goal haha still a stone to go. had 810 week and think i may have put on a pound or two hehe i'll let you girlies know tomorrow...!!

Good to have you two back....really missed talking to you both....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vicki - did u go on that date or not??

Vicki - did you SS while you had a cold last week??

Hey hun..i wasn't going to....did plan to have a meal at night, but by time i got in from work...i just didn't want to eat so had a shake, so kinda ss+ but it has taken a lil bit longer for cold to go and I have been taking extra vitamins to help my immune system:p

I am no where near goal haha still a stone to go. had 810 week and think i may have put on a pound or two hehe i'll let you girlies know tomorrow...!!

Good to have you two back....really missed talking to you both....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vicki - did u go on that date or not??

hun won't take you as long as you think to get to goal..you'll be there before you know it...and good luck for weigh in tomorrow:D

Date never happened as he went a bit wierd about my status on jeremy renner..as if i'll ever meet him lol. but not to bothered :p

aww glad we're all back:grouphugg:

hun won't take you as long as you think to get to goal..you'll be there before you know it...and good luck for weigh in tomorrow:D

Date never happened as he went a bit wierd about my status on jeremy renner..as if i'll ever meet him lol. but not to bothered :p

aww glad we're all back:grouphugg:
I hope it doesn't take me long, but the only thing is, i'm not sure that i wanna end at 10'7 - it's only because i've been recommended it - so will see how i feel when i get there i suppose!

He does sound like a bit of a nutcase, already obsessive and not even been on date 1 yet haha u can't be doing with that eh!

I'm glad we are back...and love the smily u put in there...

hope you girls have a good day at work...x

Back