SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Are you serious that I will start losing my hair?! Man as if this wasn't hard enough!

I think back along I may have asked to join this group, but I have a memory of a squid so am not sure. Either way, I've read it and wanted to say "Hi" so.... HI!

It seems a bit tense in places and, as an outsider, I can see where you are all coming from so I reckon all's well that ends well.

I have one question though..... what happened about the date with the aversion to Facebook statuses? I reckon he seemed a tad 'delicate' shall we say?

Also, Sue and Kez, I think you might be safe to go back in the water. Honestly.

Me x
:8855::8855::8855:
You've made my day....!! You definitely joined the group a while back but been MIA....where ya been..?? lol

Not to worry about the hair loss - it grows back apparently hahahaha

I've been hiding. So close to giving up and all - sh*t, this diet is hard!

I keep reading and running - which I know should result in slapped wrists. Now, I'm here though, you may regret it! I live on this forum as I'm not working at the moment (off sick - very long and boring story) so I'll be here every five mins.

I'm not good with names, but I'm trying to keep up. Can you give me a brief rundown of yourselves?

Here's mine:

All you need to know about me and what I believe:

Mustard is evil and must be stopped.
Heat Magazine is a guilty pleasure. Okay... it's more like a sickness.
Politics is important but Tories are wrong. Full Stop.
The Daily Mail is NOT a newspaper.
The Oscars are NOT fixed.
Jack Bauer is a God.

Anything else is open to discussion ....... (Oh, I'm also needing to lose over 100lbs, have a wonderful husband and a 5 year old son ummmmm)

Right - your turn!

Minirog it is very rare but hair loss is a common side effect...also just to add my hair used to fall out when i wasn't on cd so not too worried about it:D and our hair falls out at different times of the year...so don't panic too much...date never happened hun...as if i'd meet jeremy renner hah..well plenty of fish in the sea and be easier when finish cd and not got the dodgy breath haha :D

becca yeah am dying now...but my clever boy is now jumping 5'6 happily so hoping to get into some winning ways this summer:eek:

I've had a skinny latte...hoping this will see me through to six then i'll have 3 shakes so ss+ day..and lots of water..am dopey mare sometimes:rolleyes: aww i have images of you running away from the shetland now made me giggle but always loved horses...but can see ehy they scare people....saying that when i were younger a donkey chased my brother into a gorse bush...oh i cried laughin.

Hope ya all having a good day xxx

Here's mine:

Jack Bauer is a God.

How about Simon Cowell being more of a god than Jack Bauer...?! Oh yessssssss :)

Vicki - i bet you cried with laughter...such images running through my head! Bless him...!!

6pm with no shakes or food...? OMG I think 5pm is the latest I have gone ... and that's only because I was pre-occupied..:rolleyes: ahem...!!x

I've been hiding. So close to giving up and all - sh*t, this diet is hard!

I keep reading and running - which I know should result in slapped wrists. Now, I'm here though, you may regret it! I live on this forum as I'm not working at the moment (off sick - very long and boring story) so I'll be here every five mins.

I'm not good with names, but I'm trying to keep up. Can you give me a brief rundown of yourselves?

Here's mine:

Jack Bauer is a God.

Anything else is open to discussion ....... (Oh, I'm also needing to lose over 100lbs, have a wonderful husband and a 5 year old son ummmmm)

Right - your turn!

Mini, you sound like my kind of girl!!! What's more I think I suffer from Heat magazine sickness as well. Probably more with Becca as to Simon's a god but we can maybe overlook this one for once...haha
writst slapping long overdue for lurking in a background instead of chipping in as well :)

Welcome (yet again) to a MAD MAD HOUSE!!! Good banter guaranteed - warning! explosive and controversial point of views might appear at times!

Vicky!!! Are you becoming a real trooper then? Coffee until late with nothing else?!?!?!Hats off to you hun - fingers crossed you can do it (please note that no starvation method have been supported on this forum under any circumstances - methods used in this experiment are only by full consent of responsible (maybe a wee bit forgetfull) adult) haha

And Becca, why did you not...erhm....have any shakes until 5? eh?

The image of horse chasing Becca made my day. Not only she is a woman on a mission but hey she does rather energetic excercise effortlessly...yeah...right!

Better do some work xxx

Welcome (yet again) to a MAD MAD HOUSE!!! Good banter guaranteed - warning! explosive and controversial point of views might appear at times!
HAHA - not often, but sometimes ;)
And Becca, why did you not...erhm....have any shakes until 5? eh?

The image of horse chasing Becca made my day. Not only she is a woman on a mission but hey she does rather energetic excercise effortlessly...yeah...right!

Better do some work xxx
I will leave that to your imagination ;) as for the horse...that wasn't on the same day I didn't have the shakes until 5pm hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HOME TIME!!

Here goes I disagree with all of you..........JEREMY RENNER and WENTWORTH MILLER are Gods haha..

Love Heat also as the only time I catch up on celeb gossip.

I'm young...ish free and single:D

Also hun ya 100 lbs will be gone in no time..and yep i'm sure cd is the hardest thing most of us have done:p

Vicky!!! Are you becoming a real trooper then? Coffee until late with nothing else?!?!?!Hats off to you hun - fingers crossed you can do it (please note that no starvation method have been supported on this forum under any circumstances - methods used in this experiment are only by full consent of responsible (maybe a wee bit forgetfull) adult) haha

Haha...I did have a shake before work...musta known i was gonna forget it as never normally have first one till later in day..still standing tho:p

Evening all

Hope ya all ok..just in...as had gym re focusing session tonight...also got another one saturday:p
And I did make it through the day 100% haha

watching supersize v superskinny oh my gosh at the morbidly obese woman.:( quite scary really.

on a bad note...i got weighed at my gym thing and in nearly 4 weeks i've lost 9.8 lbs..ok looks good on paper and i shouldn't be disappointed...but I know it's really slow...and my cdc prices ain't cheap either ....so going to keep going to next wedesday and hope for a great loss...if not i'll be going back to ww and living in the gym haha:p but will keep you posted.

hope you are all having a lovely evening..xx

Hiii!

So much to catch up on I see..! Havent been on for a while again, as been doing crap, and am ashamed, so rather lay low. Like I've said before, you are free to give my place for someone more deserving, I'll be happy to just pop in and catch up with you guys every now and again when am doing good. I should have enough packs to last me till the wkend, when I'll go and see my cdc,so will try again tomorrow so can drop at least a kilo or 2 before seeing her,lol! Its better for me, as am doing better when I actually have to report to someone what I been doing!

Vicki- I was watching it as well-almost made me cry, so sad. I know she got herself there, but still...and can you imagine what that kind of existence is like...:(

Chloe-Am sure your hair looks nice,it does in the pic already! :) The prices here are rediculous, though! I spent a year in Spain through uni and had highlights there for about £20, and it included wash and blowdry as well! Ok, I think tey used something quite strong meant for thick Spanish hairtype, but believe me,my hair was B-L-O-N-D-E!! (And according to the friend I was with, half of it in the sink,lol!)

Becca- Do you think the supplements have helped? mm..maybe i should invest in some, my hair has thinned alot throughout the years too, so not really looking forward to having it thin much more..

Minirog- Hello and welcome!

Sue, Kez- Hope your doing well with the diet today and decide to stay in the team.

Sorry, totally off topic, but does any of you have a wrist tattoo? (Do I remember wrong someone mentioning something about it or am I just imagining things..?) I want dd's name tattooed and was wondering how much it hurts. Is it specifically painful place? Possibly a stupid question, but does anything from the ink get to bloodstream if tattooed right over the veins?

Anyways, will let you know how things will go tomorrow. Have a fab 100% day tomorrow everyone! :)

Hello chica!!!

Have been thinking about getting tattoo for a while now and I'm going through the phases as to where I'd like to have it. Wrist ones are my fav choice but not sure if these are that painful really. Think it all depends of the size more than anything else...

as for the horse...that wasn't on the same day I didn't have the shakes until 5pm hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Erm....why not? It might only help getting to the goal xxx

Evening all

Hope ya all ok..just in...as had gym re focusing session tonight...

Gym! (rolls her eyes) before the first shake or after lol x

Vicky!!! Almost 10lbs in 4 weeks you are a black horse in this game, eh? Good on you hun xxx

Night night everyone xxx

Last edited:
Sorry, now I need to catch up!

Right - firstly Simon Cowell is a demi God but NOT the same as Jack. Jack is the man (not Keifer Sutherland you understand, my love is purely for a fictional character - does that make me REALLY sad?!) I do like Simon though - I LOVE American Idol. Although Randy Jackson is a bit predictable - he either says "Yo, Yo, Yo, that was hot" or "for me for you I think it didn't really work". Loon!

Next - I have a wrist tattoo and a back tattoo and the wrist didn't hurt any more than the back one. It feels like someone pinching you. The sound is scarier than the actual feel. I love my tattoo and would recommend them to all, but, personally, I think they are a lot better when they actually mean something to you. I'm not sure what you wanted to have done - but I waited for a year to decide what to have done.

I am totally struggling with the bloody diet, but have been warned it's just week three syndrome so am hanging in there!

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Me x

Simon Cowell - demi GOD?!?!?!omg that made my day. (maybe a little late though) I still stand my grounds on this one! He's lushhhhhh....

What tattoos do you have then? I can't wait any longer for getting my done as I have been waiting for years now...I don't seem to have guts to actualy go out and have it done. (as yet of course)

"Yo, Yo, Yo, that was hot" or "for me for you I think it didn't really
work" - LMAO!!!!

I know that week three might be a struggle sometime so hang on in there - it's really reallly worth it xxxx

I have two Japanese symbols on my back (I know this is a little predictable!) but there meaning was important. I had them done when I was in tough situations. One means "courage" which I had done after getting out of a violent relationship. The other means "different and special" which I had done when I was suffering my first bout of depression. I love them both :D

On my wrist I have...... now I'm kind of scared to say this because it sometimes freaks people out. It might give you a false impression of who I am and what I stand for...... right...... on my wrist I have:

"2 Cor 4:8" as a Christian it is really special to me and I had it done about 2 months ago. I have been through a TOUGH year and this was my way of giving myself some strength. The reference is to this passage: "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; we are persecuted, but not abandoned; we are struck down, but not destroyed".

Phew that was a bit serious. I hope i haven't totally weirded you out.

Anyway to reassure you that I am not a scary Christian type out to convert you or judge others feel free to watch my fave tv clip in the world. President Bartlett is the type of Christian I aspire to be:

YouTube - President Bartlet takes on Dr. Jacobs

Hmmm...... did any of that make sense?!

They sound like nice tattoo's minirog, particularly the one on your wrist. I like the idea of that totally!! oooh, definitely week 3 syndrome...stick with it hun and think of your skinny ass when you have lost all those pounds!!!

Chloe - what would you get done though? They say to pick your design and if in 6 months time you still like it then happy days...it is likely you will change your mind though...and no suprise, this thing will be with your for life afterall!!

I've also considered a tattoo on my wrist but don't have anything meaningful to put there right now...give me a few years maybe!!

Ummm, can we have some pictures of the hair please Chlooooo..?

Vicki - did the gym session go OK? Please don't leave CD - I know it isn't cheap but it's no more expensive than WW when you analyse it. Also, 10lbs in 4 weeks is a bloody achievement girl...that would be 0lbs had you been effin about for the past 4 weeks so give yaself a pat on the back and pick ur sad arse off the ground girl. Your losses are no different to mine really hun, 2/3lbs a week is good :) now believe in yourself...!!

Eli - come on girl, you can do this. You have done it once and you can do it again :) get focused on your goal and put your mind to it. and make sure you book that appointment with ur CDC over the weekend...please :)

Mini, your tattoos sound very interesting - especialy having so much meaning behind...Well impressed xx
I have been toying with an idea of having one on my wrist but still not sure what. Well, I did in fact wanted to have a three stars but it seems everyone is getting it so it's not going to be very unique.
Also, I love an idea of a cupcake (lots of colour and strawberry on top) but this would need to go somewhere less visible...erm...me thinks haha. Also like angel wings but this would be slightly OTT...
You can see how decisive I am! NOT

Becca - will upload some pics later but still going for redo as if I am paying so much in a first place I will not settle for OK-ish one...(wish I had the same attitude to men)

Vicky - you gym-chick! How is your day going so far? Made sure you got your shakes with you today?

Ellie - come on chick - get your skinny beatchs ass back in here!!!!
You can do it!!!

I for a change, am on holidays, well not yet but my CDC is!?!?! and won't be back until I'm back from Easter. Yeah, I know I could find a new one but I think I won't...Still have enough shakes to last me until Tuesday next week and then Easter at home so officialy will be back on CD on 7 April and ss-ing until my goal. BIG TIME!
Yet still not sure what my goal's going to be...exactly but will work it out once I'm there xxx

Have a fab shrinking Wednesday everyone xxx

Becca - will upload some pics later but still going for redo as if I am paying so much in a first place I will not settle for OK-ish one...(wish I had the same attitude to men)

I for a change, am on holidays, well not yet but my CDC is!?!?! and won't be back until I'm back from Easter. Yeah, I know I could find a new one but I think I won't...Still have enough shakes to last me until Tuesday next week and then Easter at home so officialy will be back on CD on 7 April and ss-ing until my goal. BIG TIME!
Yet still not sure what my goal's going to be...exactly but will work it out once I'm there xxx
Thank you please :) can't wait to see it...bet it looks fab!!

Holidays...!? :eek: Noooo...you can't leave me haha 7th April seems a LONG way off hun....how many days will you be off plan for??

Quiet in this little place today....xx

Evening Ladies...

Sorry for not being around much........but oh my god i couldn't move today...physically found everything so hard even breathing haha..cos I over done it with a long day yesterday but learn by ya mistakes.:D

Not a gym bunny yet guys...got induction again saturday, not sure why as know all the machines just to do with health and saftey:rolleyes:

Mini your tattoo's sound lovely and really like the meanings of them..and the one on your wrist is soooo original and love what it means....how's you been today?

Chloe i'm so excited for easter too..i'm not back to work till the 12th woo hoo..and yep remembered my shakes :D and as becca says bet ya hair looks fab.

Becca..thanks for the kick up the butt..it's only cos i never had the great 1st week everyone has feel cheated by a few lbs haha xx

Eli you can do this hun.....i know how you feel as i was like that for so long and sure to take a bit of time getting back in to it after easter. but i have faith in ya hun xxx

hope ya all having a lovely evening..i'm so having an early night and hopefully will feel more active in the morning hahah....

hi all, sorry iv been so rubbish

iv had a really busy week and this is the first real chance iv had to get on here!

went on a conference on monday night....i had to eat due to work dinner etc, had broccoli and mushrooms in some sort fo sauce thing and yesterday ahd to ave chicken and broccoli but teh chicken had tomato type sauce on it...scraped as much as i could off but i think its had a bad effect on me!! have felt in a bad mood all day...and slightly hungry!! feel like packing it all in but am determined to keep going! think its because im trying to lure myself back into ketosis! worried iv come out of it!

i feel like a cheat even though my cdc knew about this and advised me what to eat :( :cry:

im not sure ive lost any weight either! it will be 10 days tomorrow since my last weigh in and i dont feel like ive lost much, even though its showing in my clothes!!

i will be fine again by tomorrow night/friday fingers crossed just finding it hard tonight :cry:

how are you all doing? im enjoying looking in the mirror and no longer seeing double chins!!

my sister started cd last friday too so that is keeping me going!

anyone else having a rubbish day?? x x x x

hi all, sorry iv been so rubbish

iv had a really busy week and this is the first real chance iv had to get on here!

went on a conference on monday night....i had to eat due to work dinner etc, had broccoli and mushrooms in some sort fo sauce thing and yesterday ahd to ave chicken and broccoli but teh chicken had tomato type sauce on it...scraped as much as i could off but i think its had a bad effect on me!! have felt in a bad mood all day...and slightly hungry!! feel like packing it all in but am determined to keep going! think its because im trying to lure myself back into ketosis! worried iv come out of it!

i feel like a cheat even though my cdc knew about this and advised me what to eat :( :cry:

im not sure ive lost any weight either! it will be 10 days tomorrow since my last weigh in and i dont feel like ive lost much, even though its showing in my clothes!!

i will be fine again by tomorrow night/friday fingers crossed just finding it hard tonight :cry:

how are you all doing? im enjoying looking in the mirror and no longer seeing double chins!!

my sister started cd last friday too so that is keeping me going!

anyone else having a rubbish day?? x x x x

Hey hun...good to see you back....aww chin up hun, there is far worse things you could have cheated with, sometimes social things get in the way with diets..but i think you did amazing, many people would have thought sod it and just eaten anything on the menu.

And I'm sure you'll be surprised by weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for ya:)

I have been toying with an idea of having one on my wrist but still not sure what. Well, I did in fact wanted to have a three stars but it seems everyone is getting it so it's not going to be very unique.
Also, I love an idea of a cupcake (lots of colour and strawberry on top) but this would need to go somewhere less visible...erm...me thinks haha.

Ha Ha - I love the idea of a cupcake, but there is a danger I may start gnawing at my own wrist!
:D

Back