SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Evening Ladies...

Sorry for not being around much........but oh my god i couldn't move today...physically found everything so hard even breathing haha..cos I over done it with a long day yesterday but learn by ya mistakes.:D

Not a gym bunny yet guys...got induction again saturday, not sure why as know all the machines just to do with health and saftey:rolleyes:

Mini your tattoo's sound lovely and really like the meanings of them..and the one on your wrist is soooo original and love what it means....how's you been today?

I nearly vomited at the gym the other day. Seriously! Thought maybe I had pushed it so far. Don't you feel better for going though? I do feel kind of proud of myself when I make it. I have an induction next week after having been going for 2 months?! I've figured most of it out already!

Do they give you a training schedule or anything? I'm hoping they'll teach me a few more toning exercises but we'll see.

Other than aching and stuff are you okay? Wasn't sure reading your post, but I may be misreading. Here's a hug anyway - :hug99:

Thanks for the comments on my tattoos. I love them. Really reminds me to stay strong and that works in the diet world as well.

I'm doing okay - terrified about weigh in tomorrow. I really want to lose at least 3lb but I'm not sure I will. Secretly I'll be soooooooo gutted even when people say things like "a pound is brilliant!". If I only lose a pound I'll be gutted. Anyway, fingers crossed and all that!

Love me x

Love you all!

Hugs all round xxxx

:zz:While everyone sane is asleep, 1:30 am and there is me, browsing minimins lol (what a sado :)) Someone call the doctor pleasssse xxx

Elllie - how are you sweetheart?

Vicky hun - hope you are going to feel better tomorrow...I'm always like that - won't go to the gym for ages and once I get there it's like there is no tomorrow. As a result next few days I can feel an exact location of every single muscle in my body and of course all the hard work goes out of the window. Be gentle with yourself hun xxx

Hailz - welcome back - good work with your self-control - keep up a good work!!!

Becca missy!!! How was your day? I know it got so quiet on these forums and might be a wee bit boring sometimes - especialy through the day. But on a brighter note - only the most determined stayed on so something to celebrate really.

Mini - good luck with your wi for tomorrow - and come on!!! a pound is a pound!!! Every single one is a good reason to be HAPPY!!!! (quietly think you are going come back and say - oh, I only lost 6lbs this week LMAO!!!) Either way I'll be jealous as I'm convinced that I'm not losing this week (admitedly by my own choice so won't be winging - too much...)

Hope, my lovely skinny beatchs, are going to have absolutely fabulous Thursday!!! :grouphugg:

:vibes:Sending you good vibes for tomorrow xxx :vibes:

Sorry for not being around much........but oh my god i couldn't move today...physically found everything so hard even breathing haha..cos I over done it with a long day yesterday but learn by ya mistakes.:D
No worries chicken, we do understand that sometimes people have lives to live and that we can't all be on here 24/7...although I wish we could be :p

Vicky hun - hope you are going to feel better tomorrow...I'm always like that - won't go to the gym for ages and once I get there it's like there is no tomorrow. As a result next few days I can feel an exact location of every single muscle in my body and of course all the hard work goes out of the window. Be gentle with yourself hun xxx
As Chloe says above, it's good to feel the burn...no pain no gain - that cannot be more true! Although when I excercise I don't do any more for a week because of the pain, whereas really, we should fight through the pain and keep going!!

Becca..thanks for the kick up the butt..it's only cos i never had the great 1st week everyone has feel cheated by a few lbs haha xx
No worries mate, you deserved it hahahaha just kidding, seriously though, when I first started on CD I used to be disappointed when I didn't lose more than 4lbs a week BUT now, I am not too bothered by the losses, I am enjoying becoming a slinkier me and any loss is good enough for me :) even inches!!
Becca missy!!! How was your day? I know it got so quiet on these forums and might be a wee bit boring sometimes - especialy through the day. But on a brighter note - only the most determined stayed on so something to celebrate really.

Hope, my lovely skinny beatchs, are going to have absolutely fabulous Thursday!!! :grouphugg:
:vibes:Sending you good vibes for tomorrow xxx :vibes:
You're absolutely right there Chlo - we have something to celebrate and that is that fact that we are still here....fighting the temptation!

I have to say though, you and Vicki better get your arses STRAIGHT back into gear after easter haha I don't want a repeat of Christmas time ;)

I am feeling those vibes baby.....:vibes: xxx

Hahah, feeling those vibes indeed xxx

Although I was not following CD this week (please don't bite) I didn't not put a single lb on!!!! The initial gain of 4lbs (filling up a glycogen to a normal level) is gone!!!! Does it mean I lost then? Well either way this week I sts-ed eating "normal" food - admitedly being very careful and I very much miss an abstinence and feeling of pureness (if you know what I mean) but I'm really chuffed that there is a light in a tunnell and I might be able to get back to a "normal world" with completely different attitude to food.
Christmas effect is not going to happen! I am more determined than ever to get back on track asap. Especialy, being so close to a goal. yey...
Roll on weekend x

I'll catch up on all the other posts shortly.... but wanted to say I lost 3lbs! Not bad really. I always want more but over a stone in 3 weeks isn't bad I guess.

Catch you in a bit.

xx

Morning all

My no energy yesterday was caused by the 2 hour training session on the gee gee lol...not the gym as only had a meeting...:D induction is saturday so will keep you posted...but me legs are still killing me still haha

Mini 3 lbs off well done chick..i bet you lost alot of inches too xx

Chloe well done hun for the sts -4lbs :p that is pretty good and should be proud of yourself x

Becca don't worry i'm back on cd from 11th April..and will be back on, not sure if i have a cdc tho as he has been a bit elusive recently haha

Hope ya all have a fab day and be back in a bit xx

Last edited:
For some motivation at hard times

I came across this thread by size102be on weight watchers forum and if ya struggling it is really good..hope you ladies like it also xxx

Hi I know myself being a yoyo 'dieter' how easy it is to give up and losing what I feel is 'slow' also makes me want to think I want to give up........

So before you do please read and think

Miss A and Miss B Have been yoyoing (losing weight & regaining weight) every year for 5 years,they both now have 4 stone to lose each after it started off 1 stone.....(Yoyoing usually makes us gain more than we lose over a period of time).

Miss A and Miss B started WW on Jan 02 2009 both losing that steady 'slow' 1 lbs a week..........

Miss B after 12 week's was really down at just losing 14lbs (1 stone :D) that she thought I cant do this anymore........
So she stopped
2 Months later May and 7lbs back on she thought OH NO SUMMERS HERE I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT
So she restarted WW
12 Weeks later again losing the fantastic 1 lbs a week she loses a stone
Again Miss B cant in her head feel this is fast enough so she stops again!
2 Months later Septembers and CHRISTMAS is mentioned at work the office party she gasps OH NO I have to lose weight,this time a stone has come back on so she restarts ww again
She sticks to plan she knows it works and by Jan 2nd 2010 she loses a stone :D

Miss A she started WW 2nd Jan 2009 and she loses that steady fantastic 1 lbs a week and by Jan 2nd 2010 she has lost her 4 stone and is in a size 10 and starts the New year yoyo free and in maintance, learning along the way that this is a plan for life and 1 lb per week is slow but consistant :D

So Miss A lost 4 stone
And Miss B Lost 3 stone but still has to lose 2 1/2 stone as she has regained and lost.....

So I was Miss B last year and every year
Now I am Miss A

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE?

Hahah, feeling those vibes indeed xxx

Although I was not following CD this week (please don't bite) I didn't not put a single lb on!!!! The initial gain of 4lbs (filling up a glycogen to a normal level) is gone!!!! Does it mean I lost then? Well either way this week I sts-ed eating "normal" food - admitedly being very careful and I very much miss an abstinence and feeling of pureness (if you know what I mean) but I'm really chuffed that there is a light in a tunnell and I might be able to get back to a "normal world" with completely different attitude to food.
Christmas effect is not going to happen! I am more determined than ever to get back on track asap. Especialy, being so close to a goal. yey...
Roll on weekend x

Bloody hell girl...I think a congratulations is in order....!! Totally admire you for STS - could have been tragic!! haha and definitely means you 'lost' the 4lbs glycogen store :)

I think it is amazing how this diet can change your attitude towards foods and different food types xx

Becca don't worry i'm back on cd from 11th April..and will be back on, not sure if i have a cdc tho as he has been a bit elusive recently haha.

well i'm a happy chick.....guy i've liked for years texed me out of blue last night, chatted till 1.30 this morning;) and he is bootiful..gives me more incentive to ditch the weight haha xx

OOOhhhh ya lucky sod....you get all the male attention don't ya....!!! haha can you pass the next one my way PRETTY PLEASE!?!? So, is he on FB so we can have a little NOSE? lol
Bet you are tired today :rolleyes: hehe xx

OOOhhhh ya lucky sod....you get all the male attention don't ya....!!! haha can you pass the next one my way PRETTY PLEASE!?!? So, is he on FB so we can have a little NOSE? lol
Bet you are tired today :rolleyes: hehe xx

nah not too tired :)...been friends since I 1st met him about 4 years ago...wit woo lol...yeah he is on my facebook..cos i wanted someone pretty to look at lol.:D

Last edited:
hey all,

am still feeling a little hungry today and last have considered thinking sod it but your all right, worth sticking to it!

just ahd my weigh in after 10 days have lost another 6ibs!! wahooo!

very pleased, seen you all talking about exercise alot, i love working out but havent felt confident enough that i have enough energy to go out and do it! dont want to make myself ill! am hoping to move up to ss+ next week once my BMI is 26! yes!!

becca, think your totally right, this diet has totally changed my attitude towards food!! lets just hope it keeps up!

how you all doing today then? have a half day off school! yes! cant wait for the wknd to role around!

dapp mare loving the wieght watchers post you put up! makes you think doesnt it!

x x x

becca :D

well done hayley for the great loss you go chick...and hope the hunger disappears soon for you.. xx

Last edited:
evening everyone

quiet round minimins at mo....strange as normally so busy..

hope all you girls have had a lovely day today....shame the weather is *****:(

sun come back:)

Well done on the loss H4YLS. Awesome news. Makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

Vicki - tell us more about the man! I'm not on your Facebook so require a description please - LMAO!

Well, what the rest of you guys up to? I've had a PANTS day so am having extra CD packs. Wow - what I really want is a bloody Chinese. Bum.

Anyway hope you are all good. It really is quiet around here today, but then again, even I haven't been on.

Me x

Vicki - tell us more about the man! I'm not on your Facebook so require a description please - LMAO!

Tall dark and very sexy:D haha....there's not many guys that keep my attention but he does haha..but we're just mates:p

well done for using extra packs hun....so much better than the chinese....well maybe not but least the weight will come off with the packs hehe.

Last edited:
Oi, ladies - maybe it's quiet elsewhere but my fabulous skinny beatchs sure keep this thread busy.

Vicky - come on, we want more gosssssip - very pretty pleassse x

Becca - I couldn't help but smile each time I logged on briefly at work there was something new today lol If only I wasn't soooo unbelivably busy at work I'd have joined...

Mini - what Whistle dress do you want to squeeze your soon-to-be skinny arse? xxxx

Anyhoo, my day was good food wise....all good choices. Went out shopping after work and got myself pair of these beautiful high heeled pumps in nude. I LOVE them! These look like Christian LB but are Dorothy Perkins (shhhh don't tell anyone) and with my 20% from Cosmopolitan, they were real bargain. Thrilled to bits :)))

Chloe liking the sound of your new shoes sound very nice..:p

Not alot of gossip to say really except me and him are both fussy fookers haha...we've had so many ups and downs it's nice to keep him as a mate for now.:D
But if anything happens i'll let ya's know ;) haha.

Am so hyper only 4 days of work till i go away...such a kid at heart x

Gotta ask you folk a question...

have any of you ever had FYBOGEL original..? OH MY EFFIN GOD!! It's the foulest thing I have ever had to drink.... :( trying to help out my toilet troubles :( haha

Anyway, glad you all had a good day - the shoes sound fab Chlo - bet they look darn sexy with ya skinny jeans :D

Vicki - you used to date him didn't you? He's an ex for a reason but still, wudn't hurt giving it a go ;)

minirog - nothing wrong with having extra packs. I'm having an extra one today just because I love them sooo much :) tee hee

Back