SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

debkat said:
Keep with it girl, that said I drunk loads of vodka tonight out wi girls at theatre. No food has passed my lips tho at all which I'm quite proud of!

School day tomorrow tho! Oh dear I think May have hangover! Xx

Thanks Hun think am going to start of fresh next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok confession time, I have been terrible this week and been a pig! I'm therefore not being weighed this week and am restarting! Am so annoyed with myself but determined not to give up!

Well done Rebecca thats another great loss.

Jenni - New day new start weve all been there, well Ihave anyway. Onwards and upwards so to speak. You have done fantastic so far.

I must admit I have found it mentally hard this last few weeks, Im dreaming about going onto Slimming World and eating again. Anyhow, I need to stick at this for as long as I can to ensure I have the head start I need, as we will be buying dancing outfits soon, so need to get as low as possible for then.

I only lost 1lb this week, which was disappointing, however I also think it coincides with my 2nd week which was bad, as I appear to retain water the week before * week.

Have been looking at my CD calculator, and I only have 1lb to loose then Im in the overweight category, whoop. Ive planned it with a target of 10 stone, which at the moment tells me ive lost just over 44% of my overall planned loss. Ive also worked out how many calories I need (as of now) to maintain my weight. So Im going to use that when I get to goal.

On my calculator, my current estimated goal date is 28th March, that said, it does work out all your averages, when the first week is not really a realistic loss.

When I type in an average loss of 3lb a week from the start my estimated goal date is 18th April - that would be good.

Anyway how is everyone and what you up to? what do you do when you need to take your mind off food?

How is everyone today? I'm feeling good about myself! I've just taken some pics to compare against my start photos and you can def tell I've lost weight now! Whoop

The skinny lady is beginning to show! Xx

Apologies for the Xmas jim jams in the before pics (attractive)

Attachments

• image-4050874160.jpg
    image-4050874160.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1413356221.jpg
    image-1413356221.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-818701706.jpg
    image-818701706.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3870443218.jpg
    image-3870443218.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 39
debkat said:
How is everyone today? I'm feeling good about myself! I've just taken some pics to compare against my start photos and you can def tell I've lost weight now! Whoop

The skinny lady is beginning to show! Xx

Apologies for the Xmas jim jams in the before pics (attractive)

Totally can see the loss! Looking great!

Hey ladies! Apologies for absence, work has been crazy busy!

Deb - you look fabulous, can definitely see the lady starting to shine through :)

I had my weigh in this week, lost another 3lbs so only a few more weeks on 810 and I'll move onto step 3. I was thinking of joining Slimming World when I move onto step 3, is that possible or should I wait til I'm finished with the whole program?

I'm moving to slimming world when I've lost some more! That's because I don't like the cd steps! SW for me is much more of a lifestyle change and easy to follow!

Going to keep on this tho for as long as I can mentally manage it!

debkat said:
I'm moving to slimming world when I've lost some more! That's because I don't like the cd steps! SW for me is much more of a lifestyle change and easy to follow!

Going to keep on this tho for as long as I can mentally manage it!

Agree Deb but im trying to becpme a CDC so need to do the steps. Will be using SW plan when all done "dieting" tho. X

Jennifer89 said:
Agree Deb but im trying to becpme a CDC so need to do the steps. Will be using SW plan when all done "dieting" tho. X

Oh yes you will need to do it all then! But not a bad thing if your going to become a CDC. Xx

debkat said:
Oh yes you will need to do it all then! But not a bad thing if your going to become a CDC. Xx

Exactly :) dont min really. Its only the cost of both food and packs that puts me off. Lol. My CDC said i can do all of stepping up in 5 weeks so nt too bad. Just an extra month on top x

Exactly :) dont min really. Its only the cost of both food and packs that puts me off. Lol. My CDC said i can do all of stepping up in 5 weeks so nt too bad. Just an extra month on top x

Have you WI this week Jen? just about to work out the weeks results is all.

Hi, can I join pls, had a major blip this weekend but need to stay motivated now and need 22lb off by April, got my sons christening!!

Evening ladies, these are this weeks results, for all those who weighed in upto and including today.

Debs - Debkat - 1lb - 0.61% - total lost 19lbs - 10.38%
Kirsten - Princess - 3lbs - 2.05% - total 25lbs - 14.62%
Rebecca - 4lbs - 2.5% - total lost 24lbs - 13.04%
Jenni - Twisted - No WI - total lost 22lbs - 10.28%

Making this weeks joint winner of biggest looser and biggest % loss Rebecca - Well done hun!

Great losses ladies! good effort, heres for an even better week next week.

My wi is tomorrow, and Im really really hoping for a good loss, that way another stone before I go to Disney Paris is achievable.

Dont forget to post your weekly wi's from Monday onwards next week, and the weeks results will be posted Sunday night.

Dont forget ladies -
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING THIN FEELS

Last edited:
Hi, can I join pls, had a major blip this weekend but need to stay motivated now and need 22lb off by April, got my sons christening!!

Hi Jem, you are more than welcome to join, will offer you as much support as we can, look at how well you have done so far!

To keep me on track my goal is to loose another 17lbs by the end of March when I go to Disney Paris. My ultimate goal is to look good in a basque which I have to wear for a dancing show in June! lol.

Your goal for your sons christening is clearly your inspiration, just picture yourself on that day if you loose what your hoping!

Dont worry about the blip, weve all been there, just get back on it now, and let the skinny lady out!

xx:D

Hi debs,

Sometimes I think u need that blowout to get u back in it, I really needed to let my hair down! LO teething really bad and OH away, think if not would end up have lots, so a big one day thing turned out best option.... Lol

Bet you can't wait to go to Disneyland, we are gonna go next year, hubby goes to Afghan, so gonna save up and take the kids, Alesha my daughter will be nearly 4, when we go (she is 2 and half now) and is obsessed with all the disney characters, she knows them all.

We are also taking her to Disney on ice in April, she is getting giddy already and can't wait!! lol

Last edited:
I have changed my WI from today to Friday, I lost 3lb so far(that was in 3 days, of diet) but now stayed the same, after my blip this weekend, so gives me time to get back on it and lose abit more - plus this will give me a bit more encouragement to carry on and so I have 6 WI's to my Target date, which if I lose 3/4lb a week I will hit goal!!

That's good, just remember some people don't loose that every week! I for one only lost 2lb in my second week and only 1lb last week, but I tend to make up for it! And it usually coincides with run up to TOTM. I'm still on track tho which is great and loosing a stone a month!

You can do it this week! Stay strong! Just think of the end result! X

Back