SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Yeah, before xmas when I was on it, I was loosing a good amount, didn't have any lower than 2lb a week - so if I can do it like that again, lose a big chunk in my first 3 weeks and then 2 lb a week after that at least, I will be more than happy
- 22lb is my Target but would be happy with 14 - 18lb! At least it would be a stone off!

Should be able to do that in 5-6 weeks, have you downloaded the spreadsheet I've recommended on an earlier post on the thread? That will provide you with an estimated date based on each weekly loss!

Works for me!

No not yet Debs, will have a look and find it x Do you know what page its on, off the top of your head??

grrrr found it but can't open it, haven't got exel on this laptop!!!

Whoop whoop! I'm so chuffed wi today 5lb loss, makes up for last weeks 1lb . That 24lbs 4lbs off 2 stone mark, and wait for it, drum roll....... I'm no longer obese just overweight lol

Well done Deb, thats fab!! xxx

I know, been given a whole lot more inspiration now, I know its not realistic for me to expect this weekly, but its given me a real boost! specially with only 4lb to get to 2 stone, I could do this next week or the week after. Then I can think about the next 1/2 stone to my 90 day challenge! ooh then after that another 1/2 stone, but lets not get carried away. Baby steps!

So is today a good day for you or a bad day?

I'm feeling good, my boss just commented on my loss, and whilst he does not necessarily agree with the diet (another one who makes assumptions without knowing the facts) he has commented on how much more energetic I appear to be! And how well I've done!

Result = a very happy Debs at the mo!

I'm having a great day, went out for dinner last night, luckily it was a carvery and so I had 1 slice of turkey, cauliflower and broccoli. Had no dessert and so had a pot of tea as dessert. The girls I went with I haven't seen for 4 months and were shocked by my weight loss so I'm feeling motivated today! Cooking pancakes tonight but not for me!!!!

Belated weigh in at 2 and 3/4 lbs

Not great but ho hum.

Thats 18 and 3/4lbs in 5 weeks and 1 day. X

That's a great loss! Just short of a stone and a half in just over a month, let be honest that would never happen on a conventional diet, your hard work is paying off!

I had my WI today (2 days early cos I'm going to see Guy Martin talk in Glasgow on Thursday night :worthy:) so it's 1lb off for me which I'm happy with as I was only hoping for 2 this week (started back on a little food!)

I just made 16 pancakes( had family round and I'm the only one that cooks a good pancake) and I had a shake! I'm feeling so glad I didn't give in!

twistedwoman said:
I just made 16 pancakes( had family round and I'm the only one that cooks a good pancake) and I had a shake! I'm feeling so glad I didn't give in!

Well done Jenni what an absolute star you are! Xx

Back