Skinny Minnnies and Natural Fat Girls?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Source: Grazia Magazine Survey.

Skinny minnies and natural fat girls

1. Kelly Brook (26): 5' 8"/ size 12/ bust 34E/ 8st 5lb. "You mean women actually like my big bum?"
2. Kate Moss (32): 5' 7"/ size 6/ bust 34B/ 7st 5lb. On losing weight after giving birth to daughter Lila Grace in 2003: "I worked out a bit and watched what I ate a bit, but I didn't make an intensive effort."

3. Catherine Zeta Jones (36): 5' 8"/ size 10/ bust 34C/ 9st 3lb. "I want to be able to look nice and wear nice clothes. Dieting is hard work."

Keira Knightley (21): 5' 7"/ size 8/ bust 32B/ 8st 3lb. "The very thought of a diet makes me want chips and ice cream."

5. Sienna Miller (24): 5' 6"/ size 6/ bust 32B/ 7st 5lb. "I've lost weight and my boobs have gone - they're just clinging on for dear life."

6. Kate Winslet (30): 5' 6"/ size 8 top, 10 bottom/ bust 34C/ 9st 4lb. "My stomach is crinkly and my boobs are like the ears of a dog. After my baby, my bottom looked like purple sprouting broccoli."

7. Davina McCall (38): 5' 7"/ size 10 top, 12 bottom/ bust 34B/ 9st 10lb. "I'm never going to be a skinny-minny."

8. Charlotte Church (20): 5' 4"/ size 12/ bust 36C/ 9st 11lb. "I've never dieted. I love a good curry and a bacon fry-up. I'm a natural fat girl."

9. Victoria Beckham (31): 5' 6"/ size 4/ bust 34C/ 7st 7lb. "I've got saggy skin on my stomach. And I've got no bum. I look awful naked."

10. Elizabeth Hurley (40): 5' 6"/ size 8/ bust 36B/ 8st 10lb. "I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe."

I thought this was very interesting the variation in size and just how big their bust size are:rolleyes:

I find it fascninating how two people can be the same height and weight pretty much and yet be so different in dress sizes.....

Sienna Miller (24): 5' 6"/ size 6/ bust 32B/ 7st 5.

and yet

Victoria Beckham (31): 5' 6"/ size 4/ bust 34C/ 7st 7lb

the other thing that jumped out at me is

Charlotte Church (20): 5' 4"/ size 12/ bust 36C/ 9st 11lb. "I've never dieted. I love a good curry and a bacon fry-up. I'm a natural fat girl."

Since when has a size 12 been Fat? With a BMI of 22.1 she is spot on with what the so called experts say she should be.

Davina McCall (38): 5' 7"/ size 10 top, 12 bottom/ bust 34B/ 9st 10lb. "I'm never going to be a skinny-minny."

Ditto bmi 21.3.

It's attitudes like this as to what is fat that really really get my goat.

Elizabeth Hurley (40): 5' 6"/ size 8/ bust 36B/ 8st 10lb. "I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe."

Sorry Liz but if that's the worst thing that happens to you in your life , I can think of thousands of worse things...

these quotes have just really miffed me.....

Maybe I am just grumpy today lol.

This is very interesting Mini

. Davina McCall (38): 5' 7"/ size 10 top, 12 bottom/ bust 34B/ 9st 10lb. "I'm never going to be a skinny-minny."

Yeah...right :rolleyes: She's got a great figure, though I did think she went too thin at one point.

Very fit and agile aswell.

10. Elizabeth Hurley (40): 5' 6"/ size 8/ bust 36B/ 8st 10lb. "I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe."

How absolutely tragic!! Imagine having the body of a woman!! Oh my goodness...what is the world coming too:rolleyes:

Can't understand her size 8 with a bust of 36B :confused: Boyo, that must be very tight!

8. Charlotte Church (20): 5' 4"/ size 12/ bust 36C/ 9st 11lb. "I've never dieted. I love a good curry and a bacon fry-up. I'm a natural fat girl."

Interesting that her bust measurements are only a couple of inches more than VB. I think I'll vote for the 'natural fat girl' :D

(Karion trots off to see if she can find the word **** in the dictionary)

:D

Right you are...

face...
book.gif

fact....
book.gif

Aha! got it

flab!! ;)

Flab off :D

Didn't Liz Hurley have a similar figure to MM when she was first photographed in that dress!

Dizzy x

Oh **** off!! :mad:

ITA. I used to think of the amount of weight I had to lose -- at least seven stone -- as a "Paris Hilton", as in "wouldn't it be nice to lose a Paris Hilton permanently before the summer". (if only we could lose the real thing)

Now I think I shall rechristen it a "Liz Hurley", in honour of a vapid, micro-skirted, puddle-shallow troll. At least all my fat is on the outside of my cranium, not the inside.

Ah, first (sort of proper) post on this forum and I am slagging off a celeb. How rude!

Hello btw, I am K. I am going the SS route and it makes me a bit testy.

Now I think I shall rechristen it a "Liz Hurley", in honour of a vapid, micro-skirted, puddle-shallow troll. At least all my fat is on the outside of my cranium, not the inside.

I had my first giggle of the day at the penguin clip and then my second at this quote ... thanks Aubergine - that made my day!!
Welcome to the forum by the way ... you're going to fit right in!! :D

YEAH!! Right!!!,
and the band played "believe it if you like!!!!"

Who says thats how much they weigh??? Did some one run after them with a pair of scales and weigh them all?
were they the same set of scales?
at the same time of day?
naked?
after a pee?
What a load of bull, we all know, that if asked most women take about 14lbs off their weight!!!
And i'm sorry but if Charlotte Church is 9 stone anything then the camera truly hates her!!
This is unfortunatley the kind of rubbish our young kids read and aspire too and it stinks, especially LIz Hurley, What a daft thing to say, if she did of course!!!

The thing is if you were a size 10 and the scales said 22 stone would you care? ,
on the other hand if the scales said 8 stone and you were a size 26 would you be happy?

they seldom tell the whole story!!

9. Victoria Beckham (31): 5' 6"/ size 4/ bust 34C/ 7st 7lb. "I've got saggy skin on my stomach. And I've got no bum. I look awful naked."

Go Victoria.............. :eek:

1) I wouldn't say that she's 9 stone something & 2) even at 11,5 after my scoffing-like-a-pig holiday my size 12s all still fit. However at 5'2" & 11 stone my BMI is 28.21 and therefore fairly overweight, my range is 7st 11 to 9st 11.

Elizabeth Hurley use to have a pretty normal looking bust, but now in one of the magazine I have ... she has enormous ones, there is even a old photo of herself and Hugh and it shows that she definitely has acquired these boobies along the way.

Must check the name of the magazine...got a few this week so I can't just remember which one she was in.

Victoria looks skin and bone to me...but then I am fat, so maybe I don't see things in perspective:rolleyes: :confused:

I have one magazine and it makes Charlotte look pretty much on the large size....it is very hard to know as they can fool around with the photos for better and for worse.

Still, it must be very high pressure living up to the alter ego that these people have.

Love Mini xxx

What a daft thing to say, if she did of course!!!
Sadly, yes, she did - in an magazine interview about five years ago, talking about an exhibition of Marilyn's dresses she went to. I've had less than no respect for her ever since.

Last edited:
Back