Skinny Minnnies and Natural Fat Girls?

For your entertainment, a story from last year about the yawning gap between "Liz Hurley" and "tact".

Ananova - Row Over Liz Hurley's Flab Comments

I knew she'd said something fairly stupid around the time she was launching her swimwear range, I just had to find the story.

Most of these "celebs" have as severe eating problems as we do. In addition they are under the scrutiny of the press and the public. I don't have sympathy for them particularly and they all sought the fame. But I wouldn't wanna be any of 'um however much money they have!

Dizzy x

3. Catherine Zeta Jones (36): 5' 8"/ size 10/ bust 34C/ 9st 3lb. "I want to be able to look nice and wear nice clothes. Dieting is hard work."

YES! I love CZJ at the best of times and shes 100% right. and so far hasnt sucumbed to the really skinny police in hollywood.

10. Elizabeth Hurley (40): 5' 6"/ size 8/ bust 36B/ 8st 10lb. "I'd kill myself if I was as fat as Marilyn Monroe."

Tis why Lizzie, my dear, you will never have the legend status of Ms Monroe...

Spits

Ivy

3. Catherine Zeta Jones (36): 5' 8"/ size 10/ bust 34C/ 9st 3lb. "I want to be able to look nice and wear nice clothes. Dieting is hard work."

YES! I love CZJ at the best of times and shes 100% right. and so far hasnt sucumbed to the really skinny police in hollywood.

Ivy

unfortunatly in some recent photo's it looks like she has sucumbed -- another one bites the dust ! (wonder if it's tasty !)

Back