Slim 'n' Super September Angels

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Hi Angels... Welcome to this months thread.
Well done for August... here's to the best month ever in SW Angels history for September! Woop Woop!!!

• TinaT (-3lb) -1.5lb-0.5lb -0lb -0lbs (-2lb)
  • Pippy Bear (-7lb) -3lb-1.5lb +1lb -2.5lbs (-6lb)
  • Judimac (-5lb) -0.5lb-2.5lb -1lb -0lbs (-4lb)
  • Emz118 (-7lbs)+1.5lb-3.5lb -0.5lb +1.5lbs (-1lb)
  • NN89 (-7lbs) -2.5lb-1lb -0lb -0lbs (-3.5lb)
  • tara40 (-7lbs) -1.5lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-1.5lb)
  • Chuffy 29 (-4lbs) +10lb-9lb -1lb NO WI (-0lb)
  • henna! (-5lbs) +1.5lb-3.5lb -0lb -0lbs (-2lb)
  • Mookey () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • GracieMai (-5lb) -1lb+1lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Daniella () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • scarlettdarcy () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • MooMoo (-8lbs) -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)

Missing in Action, list expanded to include those who weren't around for August.

• angelcake72 () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • Supergran () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • NatPot () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Maria () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • RM07 () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Chocolatelady () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Nannydi () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Claire 1981 () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • couscous () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Beki ()-0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Jodidi () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • Kazisindahouse () -0lb-0lb -0lb -0lbs (-0lb)
  • *Sally Cinnamon* () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • Nicolanikki13 () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • natasha3084 () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • gertiegumdrop () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • BerryRed () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)
  • Petrina () -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs -0lbs (-0lbs)

Last edited:
I will go for 3lb this month as I am on Holiday from the 19th Sept for 10 days so only have 3 WI's for sept. Have lost 1.5lbs this week :D

I would like to lose 5lbs this month, first weigh in of the month tonight so will update tonight. Thanks x

Put me down for 5 please Emz! I lost half yesterday.

Hi Emz, wasn't around much in August due to holiday and birthday but I'm back on track now, can you set me a target of 7lbs this month please with a weight loss of 3lbs yesterday. Thank you :eek:

I lost 1lb last night. 4lbs to go! xx

Hello everyone. Think i better go for just a 4lb loss to take account of the fact i'm going to gain when i weigh in later so sorry ladies i'm gonna squew the totals :(

Thanks girls... I'll update now.

I have put on 1.5 this week, and I am CROSS!!! I have been 100% for 2 weeks, and I have put on both weeks. Grrrr!!! I can't think of any reason at all for it.

My consultant is going to look at my food diary this week and see what could be causing it, because I honestly have no idea at all.

Oh well... I'll keep trying, if only because I've got 3 weeks of countdown left!!!

Emma xXx

Sorry girls. it's a10lb gain. i feel so guilty!:cry:

Ok, its OK you've had a month off! So ofcourse you will have a gain, you've still lost 18lbs! SO you're not back to the beginning, when i gained 3.5lbs the other week i felt so pathetic, but i'm now loosing again, and i can feel the benefits of loosing now- and how important the diet is!

Its a new month, so refocus and look to the next month now and set yourself a goal of loosing that 10lbs!

Good luck diet buddy :grouphugg:

drop me a message if you need a chat!

Oh Chuffy... I bet you are gutted, but I know how you are on SW and how well you are doing, so you will pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on it... and you'll have a fab loss next week.

As NN89 said, you haven't gone back to the beginning, you have lost 18lbs! How fab! Well done you!

Now, imagine if you hadn't been doing SW. You would have been 28lbs heavier before your holiday, plus that 10lbs, means you would have been 38lbs heavier now than when you started SW. That's 2 stone 10 lbs heavier than you are now.

Keep positive, stay on plan, and that gain will be blasted into the past. :D

Thanks everyone for the support. As Emz says i would have been more than 10lb on as i really did gain that in the last 10 days, so thanks to SW for three weeks of good stuff :) I am bang on track again and when i weighed this morning (know i shouldn't) i was down 6lb already so feeling much better already!

Thanks everyone for the support. As Emz says i would have been more than 10lb on as i really did gain that in the last 10 days, so thanks to SW for three weeks of good stuff :) I am bang on track again and when i weighed this morning (know i shouldn't) i was down 6lb already so feeling much better already!

wow 6lb loss! How have you done it?!

Hi all im back from my hols now so i am determined to go for it this month!! I will say 5lbs this month as i will be expecting a gain at my first weigh in on tuesday!!

Chuffy dont panic i bet most of that is water retention! It will come off really quickly i bet!!

Good luck angels!

all i've done is follow the plan 100%! I ate really badly whilst away, chips (very greasy ones!) ice cream and fried starters, garlic bread and cheese, so i think my body rebelled and said " ha i'll make you pay!" and now it's saying " well done this is much better". I've gone back to the gym today as well so that'll help :)

Hi ladies 1.5lbs on for me! But i dont think that is too bad for a 2 week holiday!!! I will shift that next week!

Back