Slim 'n' Super September Angels

Well girls (and boys) i have redeemed myself somewhat after last weeks shameful showing. It's a 9lb loss, so so far this month it's a 1lb gain...that'll be gone by next week!

NN don't worry about the gain you know you can get it gone whatever it was :)

Well done everyone... people are well on track for targets, which is FAB!

NN... you'll get it off next week... remember a week at a time is the best way. Last week is in the past... learn from it, then let it go! :) This week is your new focus.

Emma xXx

Im just gaining and loosing..gaining and loosing atm..dunno :(

Try not to get too down hearted, if you wasn't following the plan at all you would probably be gaining and gaining, at least there is some losing going on still.

Just 0.5lbs off for me this week. x

I STS this week. There must be a star in the East! It's a miracle after what we drank at the W/E! I shall now knuckle down.

Well another gain of 0.5lbs! Not in a good place at the mo but im sure i will work it out!

I gained 1.5lb last week..but lost it this week! which i KNEW would happen, hence why i didn't tell you all, my body is being funny at the moment, I NEED to loose 2lbs next week to get below 15st AND to break the fluctuation between 15st 2 and 15st 4.5 i've been having for the past 6 weeks!

So its keeping a food diary, and half hourly run/power walks every day this week!

You can do it NN, just focus and keep your diary :)

I did a pound this week so i'm happy as that's all the holiday weight gone and i went out at the weekend to London and had a flexi day. Gave myself my 2 stone sticker back..onwards and upwards Angels.

You can do it NN, just focus and keep your diary :)

I did a pound this week so i'm happy as that's all the holiday weight gone and i went out at the weekend to London and had a flexi day. Gave myself my 2 stone sticker back..onwards and upwards Angels.

Thanks, ive made myself the SW christmas tree, and also got a list of WHY i hate being fat and should diet, along with many horrible pictures of myself on my fridge, cupboards and bedroom- oh and purse! Iw as mega good yesterday as i turned down 2 chocolate eclairs

however i ate a whole box of mikado today- after the gym! So its 2 syn free days for me now!

Gained 1lb last week, ggrrrr! I'm going for 2lbs off this week to make up for it!

Whoopidee do everyone!

Oooh! I forgot about the Xmas tree! I'm colouring in a bauble tonight! 1lb down!

1lb off for me, v.happy considering i binged, back on track today just one exam left then I can refocus on the diet!

Whats the christmas tree that you are all talking about? Please explain i'm confumbled! xx

Someone posted the tree on the forum in another thread (called something like christmas tree) its a tree with 14 baubles on that you can colour to show your progress towards a stone by xmas..i'm letting the kids colour mine :)

Just popping in to say hi so everyone doesn't think i've deserted. Can't weighin this week due to shifts at work so will hope for a cracking result next week. Well done Angels :)

Hi angels... sorry I have been RUBBISH!!! I have just started a new job, so haven't been online much at all.

Will update the losses now. Well done all.

I lost 3.5, 0.5, then put on 1.5 last night, but back on track again now.

Emma xXx

Back