SLIMFAST NEWBIES - Introductions

Hi Im new to slimfast and just thought id say "hello". I started on RC diet 8 weeks ago and have lost 11lbs so far. Don't ever get time to eat at work so decided SF would be good as its quick and full of vitamins. My goal is to loose 2stones by xmas (which would make me 11st) and then a further stone to stone and a half (depending on what clothes size I am). I have loads of size 10-12 clothes in my wardrobe and it would be great to get into them next year!
CEK xxx :)

New to SF too

Hi Just started on SF - decided to try it after a friend had been on it for three weeks so I'm gradually getting the hang of it. Seems a bit drastic to do meal replacements for me but then I probably need drastic as my weight has been creeping up over the last few years since turning 40 I guess. Sorting out my winter wardrobe and thinking that I might need to go up another size came as a bit of a shock. So far so good.

PS seen other posts about SF offers - its 3 for 2 in Superdrug and they had a good selection of the range:eek:

Hello and welcome imk77 and vwcamper1978. Good luck with your goals :) make sure you make a ticker for your signatures to keep track of your weight losses and keep us informed of what's going on, we need some more people and chit chat around here ;)

Welcome - I love slimfast (well I should do I have been on it long enough!). After a blip in my diet I am back on it and the pounds are coming off again! YIPPEE!!

FF

Ticker

Hi,

I'm on my second day feeling very proud of myself, am weighing on Thursday after only 3 days as my sister-in-law and Mother-in -law are doing SF as well and they weigh on a thursday so we are going to try and help each other not expecting a loss this week but hopefully next week.

How to I get a ticker for myself.

Dee

Hi all,
Newbie here! Did Slimming World 6 years ago and lost 3.5stone - unfortunately put it all back on plus more. Started it again Sept '07 and lost 2.5stone but its just not working for me anymore, so I'm going to try Slimfast (got two half cans of powder shake in the cupboard from a half hearted attempt) but I WILL need your support as I've lost all my willpower recently!

Want to lose a stone before Xmas '08 and 3stone 8lbs in total!

I think I need a ticker and to learn smilies on this new (for me) forum!

FA xx

hello all, i'm new here aswell and also want to drop a stone by christmas like fallen angel. have done slimfast many times before with not that much luck i'm afraid to say, but i have a good feeling about it this time! :)

anyway, just thought i'd drop in and say hi, i'm excited!! x

Hi guys, just thought i would introduce myself. I'm nicola, i lost weight on lipotrim this summer (4 stone) but have strayed quite a bit since eating "normally" and put some weight back on. So i've decided to try slimfast as i really liked the convenience of shakes but dont think i could do the TFR again. It's my first day today & i've had a Fruits of the forest meal bar with a brew & loved it, it was really filling, i was quite surprised. Anyhoo wish me luck & good luck to all of you. Nic xx

Hi All,
Have no idea how this all works, new to this forum thing! I started slimfast on the 25th October and lost 4lbs in my first which was great but already starting to loose focus so thought id give this a go!

Hi all,
Have only joined this site today... have been doing SF for 3 weeks officially - lost 7lbs in first 2 weeks but am so impatient and hungry that ive slipped this week and put 2 back on :(
Will keep going though - tomorrow is a new day... must go to bed now, before i eat something!

oooh i didn't see this bit!

Hiii! I'm Ratty. I have confidence issues. And i want to drop 2 stone.

Hugs and american-football-team-style-encouraging-'Grrr!'s to everyone :D

cant remember if i posted, but Hi , im a newbie, and lost 5stone with cambridge, but now starting slim fast for a slower healthier weight loss. Im looking to lose 3 stone , but 2 stone by april :D..oooh

Back