SlimmingAli's food diary

The scales were showing a 3lb loss 'mid week but I went out last night and am at a wedding tonight so am guessing it won't be as high after that! Hoping for 2lbs x

sparkledpixie said:
The scales were showing a 3lb loss 'mid week but I went out last night and am at a wedding tonight so am guessing it won't be as high after that! Hoping for 2lbs x

Good luck on still getting a loss hun, hope you had a good time last night and enjoy the wedding xxx

Friday 26th august - green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Mid morning - 3 custard creams (9syns,what a waste of syns)

Lunch - Egg,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans and 3 slices of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Dinner- jacket potato with cheese (heb) and spicy tomato sauce thingy lol

Late night snack - hot and spicy cous cous (1syn) and a mullerlight yogurt

Total syns - 10

Last edited:
They should be a low syn recipe somewhere for rice pudding, I love it too so might have a dig for it too :D
Well didnt have a big loss this week but I still lost a pound hehe and Ive achieved my mini goal of getting to 9.5 stone :D Off walking again today to see my mum at work so its a good start to week 6 lol.

mummy84 said:
They should be a low syn recipe somewhere for rice pudding, I love it too so might have a dig for it too :D
Well didnt have a big loss this week but I still lost a pound hehe and Ive achieved my mini goal of getting to 9.5 stone :D Off walking again today to see my mum at work so its a good start to week 6 lol.

Thanks hun your a star! Well done on losing a pound that is fab...9.5st what a fantastic weight to be,i can only ever dream of being that weight lol xxx

Thanks hun your a star! Well done on losing a pound that is fab...9.5st what a fantastic weight to be,i can only ever dream of being that weight lol xxx

Know there is a recipe somewhere lol. It feels great being this weight again - was over 5 years ago Ive been this weight :D
Have got to just over but never maintained coz Ive been silly and fell into my old ways :(. Been on SW 3 years now so its a way of life now and even when i do fall off wagon its nowhere near like how I was before.

mummy84 said:
Know there is a recipe somewhere lol. It feels great being this weight again - was over 5 years ago Ive been this weight :D
Have got to just over but never maintained coz Ive been silly and fell into my old ways :(. Been on SW 3 years now so its a way of life now and even when i do fall off wagon its nowhere near like how I was before.

Wow 3 years well done you.. ive been doing it just over a year now and i couldnt imagine going back to how i was xx

Satutday 27th august - green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix,milk and strawberries (hea and heb)

Morning snack - mullerlight yogurt

Lunch - strawberries, mullerlight, crispy fries (3.5syns) half an ice cream (6.5 syns) 2 crackerbreads (part of heb) 2 laughing cow light triangles (part of hea)

Dinner and snacks: hot and spicy cous cous (1syn) 4 crackerbreads (rest of heb) 3 laughing cow light triangles (rest of hea),pickled onions and a few of the kids chip shop chips not sure of syns,was only a few but will say 5 to be on the safe side,popcorn(4syns)

Total syns -20 (ooops), will try to cut back on syns tomorrow, but have walked 7 miles today so hoping that will help work off the extra syns

Last edited:
Sunday 28th August -green day

Breakfast - egg,tomatoes,mushrooms,baked beans 2 slices of ww brown danish bread (part of heb)

Mid morning - mullerlight

Lunch - savoury rice(0.5) and roasted vegetable cous cous (0.5syns)

Afternoon snack - 2 alpen light bars (heb)

Dinner - havent had my dinner yet but did pinch a few of the kids chips again so will say 5 syns

Total syns 6

Sorry that this diary is pretty boring at the mo as im on holiday i bought things with me that i could cook easy and quickly in the caravan and it just seems to consist of rice,couscous and supernoodles lol

Wow 3 years well done you.. ive been doing it just over a year now and i couldnt imagine going back to how i was xx

Its weird how you sub conciously carry on without thinking :)
Really ought to update my diary - aint been online for a few days but been scouring ebay for a new phone lol :D

hi hunn,hope you enjoying your holiday,even if you put on you know the following week you will lose it..i wrote you diary out was going to be so good,but ended up going to friends frid and sat ahhh and wasent the food but drink!!!then ive had a migraine for last two days so not stuck to it at all grr,but once ive weighed in tonight,i will be sticking to it 100%...i love nearly everything you eat,its all easy and cheap food not like most things i see in diarys,ill tweek a few things as seems tesco only do spicy supernoodles and i wont eat them ...well done u on slimmer of the year..

Well im back from my hols now so will be starting my food diaries again tomorrow, had a pleasent surprise at weigh in this week and lost 2lb, i have been completely off plan today though so have probably put that back on, straight back on it tomorrow though, determined to get the last 20lbs off sooner rather than later...Sue glad you are liking my diaries hun, hoping they help you get your big loss this week, see you on thursday xxx

Hi Ali just Been catching up on your diary- 6.5 loss and woman of the year- what an amazing achievement! Well done!! Where did you go to on holiday?

Well im back from my hols now so will be starting my food diaries again tomorrow, had a pleasent surprise at weigh in this week and lost 2lb, i have been completely off plan today though so have probably put that back on, straight back on it tomorrow though, determined to get the last 20lbs off sooner rather than later...Sue glad you are liking my diaries hun, hoping they help you get your big loss this week, see you on thursday xxx

Well done you losing another 2lb :D Ive been totally busy this week so hardly been online. I've also lost 2lbs which I was surprised at too as I was expecting a STS as Ive had a few mishaps during the week. Have been walking alot though so maybe that helped hehe. Anyway how was your holiday - did you have a good time hehe :D

chickadee83 said:
Hi Ali just Been catching up on your diary- 6.5 loss and woman of the year- what an amazing achievement! Well done!! Where did you go to on holiday?

Thank you hun,i was really really pleased,a bit disappointed that i cant go through to regionals for woman of the year as i havent got down to 12st 4lbs which is what i need to be for my height to meet criteria,im just 4.5lbs off it. Oh well im 6st 11lb lighter (7st 11lb if i include the stone i lost before joining sw) so that in itself is a big enough prize for me. How have u been getting on? I just went on a caravan holiday to Harwich,its only an hour away for where i live but we had the best holiday X

mummy84 said:
Well done you losing another 2lb :D Ive been totally busy this week so hardly been online. I've also lost 2lbs which I was surprised at too as I was expecting a STS as Ive had a few mishaps during the week. Have been walking alot though so maybe that helped hehe. Anyway how was your holiday - did you have a good time hehe :D

Wow well done on your loss aswell babes, looks like walking is the key as thats all ive done all week aswell lol im going back to the gym tonight, was hoping to get started on the couch to 5k thing but ive hurt my ankle so think im going to have to go a bit easy..what have you been upto? X

Wow well done on your loss aswell babes, looks like walking is the key as thats all ive done all week aswell lol im going back to the gym tonight, was hoping to get started on the couch to 5k thing but ive hurt my ankle so think im going to have to go a bit easy..what have you been upto? X

Walking must be the key hehe Its certainly worked for us both hehe :D
How did you manage to hurt your ankle :(
I've been out and about with kids and visiting family plus trying to fit some cardio exercises in at night every other night but not always succeeded lol. Oooo and I have a new phone too lol.

mummy84 said:
Walking must be the key hehe Its certainly worked for us both hehe :D
How did you manage to hurt your ankle :(
I've been out and about with kids and visiting family plus trying to fit some cardio exercises in at night every other night but not always succeeded lol. Oooo and I have a new phone too lol.

What phone did u get hun? I hurt ankle by walking to much lol,i didnt go over on it or anything i just got back from a 7 mile walk and it was hurting and hasnt stopped since,typical as my gym membership is just starting up again but cant be helped will just have to go easy x

Well yesterday wasnt the good day i was hoping it was going to be as i ended up at a bbq and kept picking on bad food...today will be the day i behave myself though lol, think im going to have an extra easy day x

I can so tell im due on next weekend the pre menstrual munchies have started...anyway here goes

Sunday 4th September - green day

Breakfast - egg,mushrooms,toms,baked beans

Lunch -hot and spicy couscous (1syn)

Dinner - jacket potato with cheese (hea) and salad

Snacks-ryvita crackerbreads (heb) few spoonfuls of rice pudding (no idea how many syns lol)

Back