Total Solution Smidge's 2016 Diary :)

This is me today ---> :mad::mad::mad:

I feel really tetchy, think the diet is getting to me a bit. Got lots of cleaning up to do in the house to keep me busy but it's third night in a row my OH is having fried chicken wings for dinner and it's so tempting!

Help!

Stay strong Smidge. Try and remember why you're doing this. Just get through today. Go to bed early and sulk. But b tomorrow you'll be pleased you stayed on plan

I know how you feel smidge, today has been tough. I was off work and found it so hard. Well done for putting up with fried chicken smell.

Thanks guys, I made it through! :D

Going to get my hair cut today so I hope that a bit of pampering will make it all feel worthwhile as I can already see my face slimming off :)

Hope everyone has a nice day! It's the weekend, the harderst time haha :eek:_

Well done for staying strong. I bet you feel so proud of yourself right now.

One of my friends came over for breakfast this morning, and I made her and my husband bacon, poached ducks eggs, toasted sourdough with mushrooms fried in butter and I had black coffee with water. I just keep repeating, only three more weeks to go, it's the only way I can get through it.

I know that when the next three weeks are up, I'll probably be ready to give it another couple of weeks, I just can't think that long term at the moment.

Another tough night, my OH went drinking and of course when he got back he decided to have a takeaway. I kept myself tucked up in bed but it was everywhere when I came down to make my breakfast so had to tidy it all up, but luckily it doesn't smell as appealing when it is cold :)

Anyway, I made it through week one and managed to lose 8lb! :woohoo:

Really really pleased with that even if it is a lot of water/food weight leaving my body. Going back to the gym on Monday to keep up the losses but for today, that'll do pig haha ;)

Well done smidge. I think you have done amazing with all the temptation from your hubby.

Thanks Aloize, he certainly does put me through torture sometimes!! Just keep telling myself if I can put up with him I can put up with anything haha ;)

Just ordered Feb's supply as there are some good offers on at the moment and I know I'm doing it this time until it's done! :)

Well done Smidge, we can do this. just noticed you've ordered some more supply' I need to order some more I normally just have the cold shakes, do you have any of the hot ones ? as I'm thinking about getting some but not sure if I'm going to like them as I tried some a couple of years ago & they made me heave ! but they have a lot more flavours now :)

Congratulations Smidge - on your loss and resisting the chicken!!

Well done Smidge, we can do this. just noticed you've ordered some more supply' I need to order some more I normally just have the cold shakes, do you have any of the hot ones ? as I'm thinking about getting some but not sure if I'm going to like them as I tried some a couple of years ago & they made me heave ! but they have a lot more flavours now :)

Nah I don't like the hot ones. I tried a chocolate shake hot once and I thought I was going to throw it back up again! Bleurgh!

I don't understand some of the fruit flavoured ones either, I tried a blueberry smoothie once before and it was gross. I stick to chocolate based shakes and the meals to be honest. I used to love the chocolate orange bar but I read reviews saying they have changed the recipe :(

Finally! The weekend is over! I love the not being at work part but I don't enjoy the wanting to eat part! Certainly easier when 8 hours of the day are wiped out with things to do and think about other than chocolate ha ha!

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend :)

Just got back from the gym! Go me haha... didn't do much, just 20 mins cross-trainer and 5 mins stepper. Got to ease myself back in especially as I am on VLCD. Don't think I'll be doing much more than 30 mins and no spinning until I'm off the diet else I might just drop dead!

Had quite a stressful day at work but I feel quite happy now, they are right when they say exercise makes you feel happier!

Now I'm going to dig in to a yummy curry and rice.

Hope everyone else is doing okay :)

Just caught up Smidge, well done with the 8lbs loss xx

Good day today; chocolate shake, pasta and ham soup and indian dhall - yummy. Hopefully the meals don't impact the weight loss but even if they do it's better than putting on more and more weight with my old eating! Also went to the gym again for 30 mins so feeling pretty positive.

Got a long day tomorrow, leaving at 6.30am for 3 hour journey then a full meeting and then back again. Got to eat bars and meals on the go which is fine, I've done it before, but I hate the judgement from people scoffing down their sandwiches, crisps and cake and telling me I'm doing something wrong being on a VLCD when people should be praising one another for trying to improve themselves right?

Aaaaanyway, I'm off for a bath and early night! Hope everyone is getting on okay :)

Sigh...I was a in love with spinning in another life.

What is the saying? "Haters gonna Hate". People are usually misinformed, don't understand and in some cases are just plain jealous - the same people who will be telling you that you have lost enough when you still have 3 stone to go :rolleyes:

It sounds like you're really focused Smidge - stay positive. Enjoy your soak and have a good day tomorrow :)

What is the saying? "Haters gonna Hate". People are usually misinformed, don't understand and in some cases are just plain jealous - the same people who will be telling you that you have lost enough when you still have 3 stone to go :rolleyes:

Haha, exactly! No-one really tells you what they think which must be 'yes you are overweight, I can tell'. Instead they just start endlessly complimenting you and then I feel bad like that's why I'm doing it. Just try to put them all out of my head, I'm doing it and doing it for me and that is all that matters :)

Long long day today - 13 hours out of the house including 6 hours of travel time :(

Anyway, managed to stick to plan which is a win for me. I caved in and had one cup of tea this morning on the journey as I was up so much earlier than usual and a colleague had already bought it for me, I couldn't say no lol! Also had a cookies and cream bar for breakfast - they are delicious!! Strongly recommend if anyone is placing an order soon. Had a jam crunch bar for lunch and just had my black bean for dinner. I prefer to have at least one shake a day but considering the food that was on offer today, I have done well and I hope the scales will repay me come Sunday :p

Well done for sticking to it.

Well done on staying so strong! I always find being tired and traveling make things especially difficult so you're amazing for getting through, esp if it was a catered event.

I think the Indian dal pots look quite good for office/out of house eating as they look like a'normal' pot meal. I'm ordering some soon so glad you say it's nice.

Thanks for inspiring this newbie!

Back